LETTER TO DKP & THE MAKERS... NOTE FROM FANS (Edited)

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ok guyssmiley1

I want the makers to read this... probably a thought of every Mishbirian 

when the show started we never knew that we would love n kinda idolise these two beautiful characters named mishti n Abhir so much.... to start with it was a new pairing.... sha came with his set of fans, many watched it as it was a Rajan ji ka show 

But eventually we fell in love

We fell in love with a wonderer ... who loved his family to bits but never compromised on values...

We fell in love with Abhir, his inner n out beauty, his antics, his smile, his openheartedness , his child like behaviour, his maturity, his love for his brother

We sure feel in love with his light brown eyes n husky voice shayari smiley42

We fell in love with love Abhir, his pure n incomparable love for mishti ...smiley9 the way he treats his princess, the way he always stood rock solid with her, the way he requested bade papa for mishtis hand, the way he is now allowing mishti to throw tantrums n make ziddh ...smiley1 the way he keeps his princess smiley9

This character even while opposing his mother shows respect by touching her feet smiley1 n trust me.. being a serial junky.. I’ve not seen seen any character like this smiley14who fights with all the boundaries maintained smiley14

We fell in love with a timid yet a strong willed girl smiley9

We fell in love with her simplicity smiley14... her cuteness, her normalcy, her * girl next door * attitude

We fell in love with her specks clad look... just fell in love with her every action which just kept taking us closer to her

We fell in love with her pain n the way she handled it

We fell in love with Mishtis love for Abhir.... this girl showed many times that nothing matters to her more than Abhir ... again n again she’s showed how important Abhir is to her.... more than the family that lovingly accept her she loved the man who thought her to love in real sense....

Well there is a lot things that can be written about Abhir and mishti smiley9words will be shorter but not our love

Ok .. apart from this I have some thoughts in my head which I want to put out there, n specially want the makers to understand what we as show fans feel n go through

I hope u guys will read n understandsmiley1... n please feel free to share this thoughts on the same

i was going through the 1st 100 episodes n I didn’t take time to realise why in we all fell in love with mishbir

The Beautiful love realisation phase

The beautiful confession phase

The beautiful friendship phase

Well I’ll not go into details regarding that else I’ll miss out on the points that I want to convey

Regarding mishBir

what can I say, we all know why we are in love with this amazing and beautiful couple .... but today instead of pointing out what this amazing couple means to us I would like to point out were we Want we see mishbir improve 

1. COMMUNICATION

Yes this is one parameter where mishbir have to majorly improve.... they love each other to no end, but when your a team for life along with love COMMUNICATION plays a major roll .

Mishti does something or faces something but does not tell Abhir thinking either it’s not the right time or he’ll feel bad

Abhir does something or faces something or knows something but does not tell mishti thinking it’ll hurt her or it’s not something she can’t  take

well doing this once in a while is totally fine , all do in real life too, but right now, after our fav and amazing couple got married this part called COMMUNICATION has disappeared totally from their relationship graph... why???

I know this is How tv industry works but since this show has some amazing and good logic behind it and has not been a cringeworthy drama, our expectations as audience and fans  to see such Meaningful aspect of their relationship is natural.......

We want to see them beautifully grow as a team just like we had seen Akshara and naitik in the initial phase 

Mishbir have tremendous capacity to be the most loved and ideal couple of tv ...... but Plzz plzzz makers INCREASE THEIR COMMUNICATION 🙏🏻

2. SCREEN TIME 

Mishbir has a hugh fan following and the proof is that without the channel properly promoting the show or our couple and without the production house promoting our amazing couple they still rule everyone’s heart

Rajan ji is no stranger to give main leads a good Screen Time .... look at the parent show .... 24/7 Kartik and Naira are glued together , every second episode they have a romantic dance or scene or song sequence 

what is the problem in increasing the SCREEN TIME of our leads MISHBIR????? It’s the makers who declared them as leads have they forgotten it ????

If you give just 2 mins to 4 mins ka mishbir that to alternated days how can any new viewer connect to them... moreover how can we the existing fans who have supported the show and couple through thick and thin connect to our beloved mishbir????

Less screen time as a couple means less communication between the characters 

many a times we aren’t interested in seeing how Abhir bonds with kunal, or how mishti fights with kuhu... yes these relations are also imp for the show , but not at the cost of cutting mishbir screen time as a couple ... they are the soul and life of the story and you cannot just ignore them

3. ROMANCE

well again I’ll say Rajan hi isn’t a stranger to this Genre....kartik and Naira are biggest examples....

Ever second episode they have romantic song sequence , romantic dance , romantic scene and 24/7 glued together 

but with MishBir we hardly get them together much why?????? 
sha and Rhea as MishBir have tremendous potential ... and you as makers will know it better ... but what is stopping you from using their potential???

their few romantic scenes and sequences just creates a wave and is loved by everyone ... and still as makers you refrain to give them proper romantic scenes, edit out many beautiful parts to squeeze in the parallel couple why????

Now that misbir are newly married why are they not given proper romance ???? Romance and communication goes hand in hand and it’s a very basic thing understood by every human, than what is the problem with the writers ????

Mishbir are shown as a couple deep deep in love, who cannot live without each other even ... than after marriage why haven they even got proper romantic scenes ????? Why there is no progression there???? 
when Kartik and Nora as a couple can romance on 100 songs 200 times than why can mishbir properly get some beautiful romantic hubby wife scenes?? Why can’t they get hot individual dance sequence ??? What is stopping the makers????
I’m very sure shaheer and Rhea are very professional and pull such sequences beautifully even better than other couples than what is the issue????

These are the few issues that have been haunting most of us as fans .... 

I really really hope after this break when mishbir come back... makers will really listen to us fans and concentrate on these shortcomings 🙏🏻

Rest mishbir are one beautiful, amazing and fantastic couple inside out and thanks for the makers for giving us mishbir 

but plzzzzz PLZZZZZZZZ TAKE OUR SUGGESTIONS AND IMPROVE ROMANCE, communication and screen time of MISHBIR🙏🏻

Let me also talk about the story..... when I initially watched Akshara and Natik in first 150 episodes of parent show I really had felt this is how the show should be 

When I initially saw Kartik and Naira love and romance I felt this is how it should be 

I’m not sure why not Mishti and Abhir aren’t getting their due smiley11..... the story can be built up showing how mishti and abhir develop and grow in their married life as partners ... for that they need not argue all the time

They need to communicate ...COMMUNICATE in the show with each other more , they need to get more together screen time in the show .... frankly we like Kunal and Abhir bond... but makers are hell bent on showing Kunal and Abhir too much .... same with Kuhu and mishti 

please let mishti and Abhir get more screen time as a couple and not individually 

Why are Kartik and Naira together 24/7 and mishbir don’t even get proper screen space together smiley21

N romance... please don’t use everything on kartik n naira... please shower show love on mishti Abhir too... Plzz give them some amazing song sequences n romance so that we can love n cherish them more

plz think 🙏🏻n give us more beautiful mishbir 

note : while I’m at it... let me also tell that editing suckssmiley21

Cute and beautiful mishbir scenes are edited... n from past few episodes continuity was lagging

Editing needs to be improved big time.... plz ask the editors to use less scissors ✂️ in mishbir cute scenes

Edited by Cool_wonder - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome and much needed post anu👏

You're the voice of all mishbir fans 🤗

Yes the 3 points you mentioned are much needed, if producer will shower all his love to parents show then why are we here  

I hope mishbir get their due soon 🤗

We need communication screen space and romance for our cuties, they've soooo much potential 

Cool_wonder thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Awesome and much needed post anu👏

You're the voice of all mishbir fans 🤗

Yes the 3 points you mentioned are much needed, if producer will shower all his love to parents show then why are we here  

I hope mishbir get their due soon 🤗

We need communication screen space and romance for our cuties, they've soooo much potential 

Vaishuuuu🤗

That's why I mentioned communication first.....

Inserted of showing bromance between Kunal n Abhir I hope they start show more communication between MishBir

They deserved it

All love cannot be showered on PS na..n on bromance and Sisenemy 😆

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

anu... superb post...

u put down everything well...

even i want to see mishbir convo's and their new dynamics of hubby and wifey...

how they full fill hubby wifey responsibility toward each other and toward 2 families...

screen time and continuity of mishbir is lacking and i want that... mishbir are soul of the show...

i want mishbir romance not any OTT but i want like koffee, hali and recent holi romance...

Cool_wonder thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

anu... superb post...

u put down everything well...

even i want to see mishbir convo's and their new dynamics of hubby and wifey...

how they full fill hubby wifey responsibility toward each other and toward 2 families...

screen time and continuity of mishbir is lacking and i want that... mishbir are soul of the show...

i want mishbir romance not any OTT but i want like koffee, hali and recent holi romance...

Ruhi 🤗

Exactly😊... the continuity in mishbir  is lacking... editing sucks🤢... cute good scenes are chopped.... choppy editing I’d making things worst 👎🏼

We need

Better editing 

Better Mishbir communication

Better n more mishbir screen time

And beautiful romance

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Vaishuuuu🤗

That's why I mentioned communication first.....

Inserted of showing bromance between Kunal n Abhir I hope they start show more communication between MishBir

They deserved it

All love cannot be showered on PS na..n on bromance and Sisenemy 😆

True yaar anu, that's much needed, MishBir are ideal couple, don't know why CVs want to ruin it, ruin their true essence because of some random drama . Rs needs to remember he has one more show too 

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Ok .... I have some thoughts in my head which I want to put out there, n specially want the makers to understand what we as show fans feel n go through

I hope u guys will read n understand😊... n please feel free to share this thoughts on the same

i was going through the 1st 100 episodes n I didn’t take time to realise why in we all fell in love with mishbir

The Beautiful love realisation phase

The beautiful confession phase

The beautiful friendship phase

Well I’ll not go into details regarding that else I’ll miss out on the points that I want to convey

Regarding mishBir

what can I say, we all know why we are in love with this amazing and beautiful couple .... but today instead of pointing out what this amazing couple means to us I would like to point out were we Want we see mishbir improve 

1. COMMUNICATION

Yes this is one parameter where mishbir have to majorly improve.... they love each other to no end, but when your a team for life along with love COMMUNICATION plays a major roll .

Mishti does something or faces something but does not tell Abhir thinking either it’s not the right time or he’ll feel bad

Abhir does something or faces something or knows something but does not tell mishti thinking it’ll hurt her or it’s not something she can’t  take

well doing this once in a while is totally fine , all do in real life too, but right now, after our fav and amazing couple got married this part called COMMUNICATION has disappeared totally from their relationship graph... why???

I know this is How tv industry works but since this show has some amazing and good logic behind it and has not been a cringeworthy drama, our expectations as audience and fans  to see such Meaningful aspect of their relationship is natural.......

We want to see them beautifully grow as a team just like we had seen Akshara and naitik in the initial phase 

Mishbir have tremendous capacity to be the most loved and ideal couple of tv ...... but Plzz plzzz makers INCREASE THEIR COMMUNICATION 🙏🏻

2. SCREEN TIME 

Mishbir has a hugh fan following and the proof is that without the channel properly promoting the show or our couple and without the production house promoting our amazing couple they still rule everyone’s heart

Rajan ji is no stranger to give main leads a good Screen Time .... look at the parent show .... 24/7 Kartik and Naira are glued together , every second episode they have a romantic dance or scene or song sequence 

what is the problem in increasing the SCREEN TIME of our leads MISHBIR????? It’s the makers who declared them as leads have they forgotten it ????

If you give just 2 mins to 4 mins ka mishbir that to alternated days how can any new viewer connect to them... moreover how can we the existing fans who have supported the show and couple through thick and thin connect to our beloved mishbir????

Less screen time as a couple means less communication between the characters 

many a times we aren’t interested in seeing how Abhir bonds with kunal, or how mishti fights with kuhu... yes these relations are also imp for the show , but not at the cost of cutting mishbir screen time as a couple ... they are the soul and life of the story and you cannot just ignore them

3. ROMANCE

well again I’ll say Rajan hi isn’t a stranger to this Genre....kartik and Naira are biggest examples....

Ever second episode they have romantic song sequence , romantic dance , romantic scene and 24/7 glued together 

but with MishBir we hardly get them together much why?????? 
sha and Rhea as MishBir have tremendous potential ... and you as makers will know it better ... but what is stopping you from using their potential???

their few romantic scenes and sequences just creates a wave and is loved by everyone ... and still as makers you refrain to give them proper romantic scenes, edit out many beautiful parts to squeeze in the parallel couple why????

Now that misbir are newly married why are they not given proper romance ???? Romance and communication goes hand in hand and it’s a very basic thing understood by every human, than what is the problem with the writers ????

Mishbir are shown as a couple deep deep in love, who cannot live without each other even ... than after marriage why haven they even got proper romantic scenes ????? Why there is no progression there???? 
when Kartik and Nora as a couple can romance on 100 songs 200 times than why can mishbir properly get some beautiful romantic hubby wife scenes?? Why can’t they get hot individual dance sequence ??? What is stopping the makers????
I’m very sure shaheer and Rhea are very professional and pull such sequences beautifully even better than other couples than what is the issue????

These are the few issues that have been haunting most of us as fans .... 

I really really hope after this break when mishbir come back... makers will really listen to us fans and concentrate on these shortcomings 🙏🏻

Rest mishbir are one beautiful, amazing and fantastic couple inside out and thanks for the makers for giving us mishbir 

but plzzzzz PLZZZZZZZZ TAKE OUR SUGGESTIONS AND IMPROVE ROMANCE, communication and screen time of MISHBIR🙏🏻

Let me also talk about the story..... when I initially watched Akshara and Natik in first 150 episodes of parent show I really had felt this is how the show should be 

When I initially saw Kartik and Naira love and romance I felt this is how it should be 

I’m not sure why not Mishti and Abhir aren’t getting their due 🤢..... the story can be built up showing how mishti and abhir develop and grow in their married life as partners ... for that they need not argue all the time

They need to communicate ...COMMUNICATE in the show with each other more , they need to get more together screen time in the show .... frankly we like Kunal and Abhir bond... but makers are hell bent on showing Kunal and Abhir too much .... same with Kuhu and mishti 

please let mishti and Abhir get more screen time as a couple and not individually 

Why are Kartik and Naira together 24/7 and mishbir don’t even get proper screen space together 👎🏼

N romance... please don’t use everything on kartik n naira... please shower show love on mishti Abhir too... Plzz give them some amazing song sequences n romance so that we can love n cherish them more

plz think 🙏🏻n give us more beautiful mishbir 

I have always felt that spin off is always treated as less favoured child ..idk it just happens...I wonder why.....

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

I have always felt that spin off is always treated as less favoured child ..idk it just happens...I wonder why.....

Spin off actually PS ke khatam hone ke baad nikaalna chahiye 😆

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Spin off actually PS ke khatam hone ke baad nikaalna chahiye 😆

🤣🤣.  

To usko promote kaun karega

But I truly feel there are some other factors unknown to us.....

Cool_wonder thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

Suupaakkkk gurujiii🤗

I agree😆... this show n mishbir have been treated as a step child by the makers 👎🏼

clearly see the difference in the way they promote and handle Kartik and Naira and the way they handle mishbir