Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hats off to PC & Nick! đź‘Ź

YourCat thumbnail

UN is a scam, with a rich CEO, big cars and bungalows, they are asking for donations from people like us, how shameless, if you earn less than I do, i can understand. 

Im pulling a Farah Khan here, but dont give charity to organizations that only has African kids pictures crying and hungry and then ask for chanda. I have a list of people who is not part of huge organizations, earn very less and their instagram in only about buying foods and stuffs, packaging, delivering, everything is shown openly. And they do this constantly. 

And here how much one is donating that is proudly being disclosed so that we can follow them. Please dont follow celebs, follow these people who is doing this constantly non stop even though they are not earning like the celebrities are. 

Edited by Lalakhun1 - 4 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Lalakhun1

UN is a scam, with a rich CEO, big cars and bungalows, they are asking for donations from people like us, how shameless, if you earn less than I do, i can understand. 

Im pulling a Farah Khan here, but dont give charity to organizations that only has African kids pictures crying and hungry and then ask for chanda. I have a list of people who is not part of huge organizations, earn very less and their instagram in only about buying foods and stuffs, packaging, delivering, everything is shown openly. And they do this constantly. 

And here how much one is donating that is proudly being disclosed so that we can follow them. Please dont follow celebs, follow these people who is doing this constantly non stop even though they are not earning like the celebrities are. 

Okay you don’t like the UN, you don’t have to like them. Priyanka and Nick have donated to 13 other charities as well, many of which are smaller organizations with funds going through less people. Creating awareness for these charities is important and like it or not celebrities do create more awareness and reach more people. No one is saying for people to contribute as much as they do. Both Priyanka and Nick donate to many of these charities every year COVID or no COVID. Priyanka donates directly to many hospitals as well. 

BollyPC thumbnail

I’m glad more people are donating to multiple charities/organizations and putting more thought into it like Priyanka and Nick did days ago. 

Edited by Gauahargeous_N - 4 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail

“Priyanka has sent me money and asked me to distribute food to those who are out of work and fighting hunger due to the lockdown in Jamshedpur, India (her place of birth)”— Munnu Akhouri

https://www.telegraphindia.com/amp/states/jharkhand/coronavirus-lockdown-priyanka-chopra-sends-help-from-united-states/cid/1765745?__twitter_impression=true

Edited by Gauahargeous_N - 4 years ago