Who will be the most successful BB contestant ?

Poll

Who will be the most successful BB contestant ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Since they are out and you can see how they are received outside , who do you think will be most successful ?winning doesn't result in success as we have seen before . Shilpa won but hina was the winner outside 

I personally think rashmi will do great for the next few years already started a show and might do web series plus colors is not going to loose her . I think she will do great 

Sid - He might get projects now since he is soo popular but we have to see how he manages after bb craze . If he doesn't change his attitude i dont see future for him

Sana- she is cashing on sidnaaz popularity but it wont work in long term , even now she completely ruined her opportunity with mujse shadi karogi . she proved she is nothing without sid . so i dont see any future for her .

Asim- About asim i am not at all sure , he may go places if managed properly and with right guidence

but he needs to come out himanshi influence

Arti- i dont see her going any where 

Paras and Mahira -  dont care what they are going to do.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

At the moment since this whole Sidnaaz craze is going on Shukla nd Sana are milking the angle quite nicely. Gud for dem.....at the end it's the money dt matters.

Sometimes I feel pity for the fans who keep watching dt video endlessly to make it reach 100 Million.....bcz Sidnaaz have promised to give dem a lollypop after dt. Seriously I don't get how people are not getting how they are being baited by their so called favs. And dt too Sana puts up it's an organic hit🤣🤣🤣

Anyways to answer your Q......I think Sidnaaz ( more than the individual Sid and Sana) is gaining the most. But rest tym will tell......... Hardwork always pays off I believe. 

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Right now it's only all the hype of Bigg Boss that is carrying them along.

Shukla and Rashmi will go back to what they are doing before they entered BB.Shukla it means a few roles in movies. Which are mainly supporting roles.But mostly it is TV for him

Same thing with Rashmi  - it's mostly TV.

May be opting for web series is a better idea for both Shukla and Rashmi

Asim has got the potential but he needs to work on himself more.

Sana - we have not seen her without Sidharth. We have to see Sana solo project.

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Fandom doesn't seem to realise that force watching to increase the views is not going to change the reality.

It's really stupid of them to do that.

I hope these so called stars of BB don't get carried away by this.

Asim he has gotten so many projects 

Unfair_Salman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sidharth is almost 40. He still continues to have huge hype on social media. But it'll be his last fame. That's just about it. I don't see him having huge success professionally despite the BB hype.

Asim & Sana are like flash in the pan type stars.

Rashmi - she's my favorite but I'm so disappointed to see her getting into Naagin shit. Hope to see her doing quality content, doesn't matter even if it's finite series. I'd love to see her working & paired up with the likes of Harshad Chopda, Aham Sharma, Shakti Arora et al.