Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Loved it totally🤣🤣😃

Risha is so cute, and our Rudy boy is so naughty😉

The way Maya forgot everything upon hearing about someone hitting Risha was just adorable. The other side doesnt know kiski beti se pana liya hai🤣

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ayushi-

Loved it totally🤣🤣😃

Risha is so cute, and our Rudy boy is so naughty😉

The way Maya forgot everything upon hearing about someone hitting Risha was just adorable. The other side doesnt know kiski beti se pana liya hai🤣

Yes, Umang's parents are in deep shit😆

Glad you liked it🤗

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Note: The timeline of the series isn't consistent, its messed up. Also, I know a six-year-old shouldn't speak long sentences, let alone a paragraph, but MayRa's child has a high IQ, sorry, joking! I just took some writer's liberty, sorry for that.

~~~~~~

#3 Rish meets Rish

"Dadda, who is he?" A six-year-old Risha pointed at 21-year-old Rishi's picture on Rudra's study's wall.

"That" he picked her in his arms, "Is your chachu, Rishi,"

Risha wrinkled her nose making him raise his eyebrows at her.

"Any problem?"

"He took my name?" She poured sadly and rested her head on his shoulder.

He walked up to her nursery and laid her in the cot.

"No Shonamoni*, we have given you his name," He kissed her forehead.

"But why?" She sat up and frowned what he liked to call "Maya" frown at him.

"Because your Rishi chachu is very naughty, he went to God without telling us and I miss him very much,"

"Why did he go? Did you say no when he asked you for chocolate? I saw on the TV the other day, a baby went away from her Mumma when she refused to take her to dance class,"**

Rudra looked at her, stumped. He couldn't think of an answer for a few seconds.

"No baby, I would never say no to Rishi, he was my baby, but maybe God wanted him, to look after you from the skies,"

"So if he is with God, can he hear my prayers?" Risha's eyes twinkled.

"Maybe, but your Rishi chachu is very naughty, he will plug in his earphones and pretend he didn't hear,"

Risha huffed.

"But Mamu says that I am his niece princess and uncle minister should listen to his princess,"

"Your Mamu is right. Now you play with your Plushy Bear, while I get hot chocolate for you, how does that sound before you go to bed?"

"Two spoons of Bournvita?"

"Exact two spoons," he ran her finger over the length of her nose making her giggle.

Rudra stirred the hot chocolate as he climbed the staircase. He lost his brother to a car accident just weeks before Maya's delivery.

Initially, they had decided to name their child Mayra/Ayu but after the delivery, Maya surprised him and her family naming their daughter, Risha, after Rishi, meaning 'noble' and he was thankful to his wife, because Risha, though splitting image of her mother and traits that matched his own, reminded him of his brother almost every day.

Rudra almost panicked when he didn't find his daughter on her cot, but then calmed down seeing the plush toy missing too. He walked the length of the corridor, opening the door of every room, until the last one, his study. He peeked in to see his daughter stand on a chair, to reach eye level with Rishi's picture.

"Hello chachu, sorry I didn't meet you earlier, but I am here now. How have you been? Do you miss Dadda? Dadda misses you a lot and maybe so does Mumma. Dadda says that you are with God, so can you ask him if you can come back home? I promise I will share my chocolates and Plushy Bear with you," she turned to look at her father who was leaning on the door frame, tears in his eyes.

"See, he still cries when he misses you, also, can you ask God to give me a small sister?" She kissed the picture and jumped from the chair, took the cup from her father's hand and walked to her mother who was calling out to her, carefully as to not spill the drink on herself.

Rudra stared at his brother's picture for quite a few seconds, before Maya called out to him.

"Coming," he said and switched off the lights of the room, closed the door and left.

~~~~

*Shonamoni-Bengali word for 'sweetheart'.

** A scene from Yeh meri family(TVF), sorry for the spoilers

Sorry for killing Rishi, but I think it would have super weird for both to share the name if he was alive.

Also, M'AY'a-R'U'dra

Edited by _._shibani_._ - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

This is so beautiful, I almost cried when Risha spoke to Rishi. She is a beautiful child. MayRa are lucky to have her in their life. You are an amazing writer. ❤️

Plus one for adding Bengali word 😆

Also thank you for title credits. 🤗

Edited by tournesol - 4 years ago
MandyTheBlogger thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

Thanks🤗 actually Risha tried avoiding tell her mom that it was from her her Dadda that she learnt the word, but once the cat was out of the bag, she knew her Dadda had to be punished😆

The time line isn't consistent, Rish was 7 in nailing it and is 5 in who let the swears out. I am juggling with timelines so that it doesn't get boring.

Nandu and Maya don't swear, Maya think Rudra doesn't and will kill Rajeev if he swears infront of Rish, so I thought his bf will be the one who will be out of her control😊

It is a good thought😆 all the others can be controlled by maya. Only rajiv's bf is an exception.. but chor nikla bhi rudy na🤣🤣

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Awww such a sweet one. Risha is so cute and obviously smart.😎😆

Loved her interaction with Rishi. Also, Rudra can fulfill atleast her other wish to get her a small sister.☺️

Plus one for YMF reference (kacchi ghodi)😳

Shakthi-04 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

aww... super cute. 

Shruthi18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

# Rish meets Rish

Another outstanding story👏❤️ I'm falling more for Risha than Mayra...

I can totally imagine her when I read along her line...she is indeed a super cute creation❤️

So here maya is all normal and Rishi death was not part of her motive.

Good to know that😊

Edited by Sh18 - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

This is so beautiful... 

The Risha speaking to Rishi part made me emotional... She is really sweet, cute and adorable.

So, Rishi was not killed by Maya here but he died in an accident... Nice.

And Maya named their daughter Risha in Rishi's memory... That's really sweet...

Loved reading it... ❤️

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

This is so beautiful, I almost cried when Risha spoke to Rishi. She is a beautiful child. MayRa are lucky to have her in their life. You are an amazing writer. ❤️

Plus one for adding Bengali word 😆

Also thank you for title credits. 🤗

Thanks🤗

I love the words 'shonimoni'(read in Ravinder Singh's I too had a love story) and 'mamuni'(heard in Naamkaran and Vishkanya) and that's why thought that Rudra would want to remind Risha of his Bengali culture time and again😳