Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

AwwwweπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—... πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Yeh hugs aap dono ke appreciation ke liye. I know bahut kam hain appreciation ke hisab se. Aur kitna bhi appreciation kar le, aap dono ki hard work on intro post ke hisab se bahut kam hai. 

I love reading the intro posts as they give mevtje summary at one place in such a beautiful way. I am a fan of these. β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

No but jyoti individual ivs . He is not visible at all. 

Bec he dont give enough masala ..simple πŸ˜†

Uma2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ritzie

AwwwweπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—... πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Yeh hugs aap dono ke appreciation ke liye. I know bahut kam hain appreciation ke hisab se. Aur kitna bhi appreciation kar le, aap dono ki hard work on intro post ke hisab se bahut kam hai. 

I love reading the intro posts as they give mevtje summary at one place in such a beautiful way. I am a fan of these. 

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜†

iram510 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

yaar yeh maaro asimanshi fans ke mooh pe on twitter who said so many million votes yet not appearing on any charts 

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Debo challenged us that we can’t even reach 50 million itseems

Uma2010 thumbnail

That Nagin dance part πŸ˜† Sidharth actually so damn enjoys any sort of juloos of his by Sana πŸ˜† This is what his love is- unless he loves her to bits, he wouldn’t allow any of this. That is what Fifi means too and that is what Sidharth expects too- that his fans understand him through his actions 😭 Chalo. Samajh gaye saheb, samajh gaye 😭 Solos ka nahi pata- most do as I understand. And Sidharth enjoys all the juloos by Sidnaaz fans too- who is stopping us from juloosing him πŸ˜‘ Who? πŸ˜‘ Let the man just enjoy being in love everywhich way 😭 

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Huge achievement...ab dono ek sath appreciation post karenge πŸ˜†

Uma and Jyoti you both are jaan of our Sidnaaz thread ..Thanks for awesome write up and also for maintaining positivity in the thread in kind manner ..I love the way you put your points across ..πŸ₯³

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

That Nagin dance part πŸ˜† Sidharth actually so damn enjoys any sort of juloos of his by Sana πŸ˜† This is what his love is- unless he loves her to bits, he wouldn’t allow any of this. That is what Fifi means too and that is what Sidharth expects too- that his fans understand him through his actions 😭 Chalo. Samajh gaye saheb, samajh gaye 😭 Solos ka nahi pata- most do as I understand. And Sidharth enjoys all the juloos by Sidnaaz fans too- who is stopping us from juloosing him πŸ˜‘ Who? πŸ˜‘ Let the man just enjoy being in love everywhich way 😭 

Uma I still cannot get over his Punjab recipe seekhlo Kullu nahi juloos πŸ€£ he read the question, I couldn’t believe it