Achelvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Congratulations on new thread 🤗❤️

My Good Moments Recap of Today 

1) Sana pushing sid with her kandha in btw the awards.....her holding his hand....her telling him something in the years.....sid looking at sana with awwww.❤️

2) Sid confronting the devo thing and making it clear he dint liked it and its sad that devo did something like that and shouldnt have .....the best thing is ki sid ko bhi logo ne bola kaafi pehle......but he never reacted but for sana....he was concerned. Itself tells what she means to him. Proud of sid for that. ❤️

3) Sid sharing how nicely sana did the underwater scene.....even though she had water phobia....she dint created an issue at all and put her best efforts out there. ❤️

4) Sana stating that the only reason she was able to do that scene was ki agar usse paani mein kuch ho jayega......toh woh jaanti thi ki sid usse bacha lega. Aaaawww at the confidence she has on him....she is water phobic and still completed the scene. Proud of her. ❤️

5) Sana sharing that how sid appreciating her small small acts made her happy aur uska pyaar paane ke liye ke liye woh aur kiya karti thi aise acts. The start of their saga. ❤️

6) Sid sharing about his first commercial.👍🏼

7)SidNaaz hug.....poori performance ek taraf aur woh hug ek taraf....the intensity with which they hugged each other. ❤️

8) Sana finally putting a peace message. ❤️

9)Fifi.....he is love....and with the love he speaks for sidnaaz.....i am always left in aaawwweee.❤️

10) Abhi suna mirchi 20 mein aa gaya hamara song....woh bhi directly no 9 par. 🥳

11) Bhula dunga completing its 33 million and still trending on you tube.  🥳

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Thankyou, Jyo! ❤️ 🤗 You do an awesome job too always 😭 Koi humein appreciate hi nahi karte! I spent 2 hours of my Work At Home on this 😡 Listening to the interviews 😭 Hai hai... hum do admins hi ek doosre ke backs scratch karenge 😭 Kisi ko koi farq hi nahi padta! Ek like ki hi toh sawaal hai- I don’t even ask people to respond to it- 😭😭😭 Kya times aaye hai admin logon ka- pooch pooch ke likes maangna padta hai 😭 Ammmaaa! Kya dusht type log hai yeha! 😭😭

Thats not fair.. I did praise it😭 Mere praise ki koi value nahi hai😭

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Thankyou, Jyo! ❤️ 🤗 You do an awesome job too always 😭 Koi humein appreciate hi nahi karte! I spent 2 hours of my Work At Home on this 😡 Listening to the interviews 😭 Hai hai... hum do admins hi ek doosre ke backs scratch karenge 😭 Kisi ko koi farq hi nahi padta! Ek like ki hi toh sawaal hai- I don’t even ask people to respond to it- 😭😭😭 Kya times aaye hai admin logon ka- pooch pooch ke likes maanga padta hai 😭 Ammmaaa! Kya dusht type log hai yeha! 😭😭

Yeah guys pls like maar do when u enter new cc to show your presense pls ..it takes lot of efforts to mk the intro post by giving all the links etc ..hum admins ko bhi thoda appreciate kar lo along with sidnaaz ☺️😆

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Thats not fair.. I did praise it😭 Mere praise ki koi value nahi hai😭

Hai hai... maine nahi dekha... sworry  😭 🤗

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Thankyou, Jyo! ❤️ 🤗 You do an awesome job too always 😭 Koi humein appreciate hi nahi karte! I spent 2 hours of my Work At Home on this 😡 Listening to the interviews 😭 Hai hai... hum do admins hi ek doosre ke backs scratch karenge 😭 Kisi ko koi farq hi nahi padta! Ek like ki hi toh sawaal hai- I don’t even ask people to respond to it- 😭😭😭 Kya times aaye hai admin logon ka- pooch pooch ke likes maangna padta hai 😭 Ammmaaa! Kya dusht type log hai yeha! 😭😭

Uma you are brilliant as always! Sorry for taking you for granted and not appreciating your hard work!  
I made sure I read your write up and liked it too 😉

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Yeah guys pls like maar do when u enter new cc to show your presense pls ..it takes lot of efforts to mk the intro post by giving all the links etc ..hum admins ko bhi thoda appreciate kar lo along with sidnaaz ☺️😆

Like is problematic on phones na because post itni lambi hoti hai k properly load nahi hoti tou like nahi hota from phone.. Let me use the laptop😆

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

I read on Twitter k Sid had archived Bhula doonga posters and then unarchived after fans a bit of hullaboo.. is that true?😆

Ya one poster 😆..actually not archived but putting in bhula dunga folder ..but he has put it back ..its in folder too 😆..i think all that anyway his team does ..