Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I loved it!! This chapter was so cute!! I can't wait for the next one now!! My insides are jumping πŸ™†πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

19sharu thumbnail

Wow. Amazing. Waiting for the explosive Kuhu. In the show it seems like they are almost going to make her negative. We should know what she feels. Waiting waiting

Julianna154ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This is such an awesome story! I love to read about KuKu and I am so eager to know as to what's gonna happen next especially after you have mentioned that we might get an explosive Kuhu for the next chapter. And I want to tell him all about her feelings, about what she is thinking about these days and all that related stuff.

Please update soon.

journalgirl321 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

β€œTum itna bhao kha sakti ho, toh mein kya ek din qeto skip nahi kar sakta” had me laughing; your characterization of Kunal is spot on πŸ˜‚ I don't know how I missed this, but I loved it!! Please update when you can, I love this story!

piyali_rockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

God, I love this OS series exploring Kuhu's insecurities and Kunal's inability to communicate well. I love the whole take on both of them. Please keep writing, excited to see what is going to happen next?

piyali_rockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Oh My God, I am so happy reading Kuhu based OS series explaining her frustration and irritation so well. I love the whole angle of Kunal and Kuhu trying to communicate with each other.  Please continue writing, I am eager to see what happens next.

Rosyjas thumbnail

Woah    ... Want explosive kuhu and dara hua kunal πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚