Silly thing you've done for a crush

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey guys! Let's increase forum activity and member bonding! Here's part 2 of the crush series lol

So in the show we are seeing that Shravan is going extents to make it up to Suman. Even in the past, we've seen him to stupid things to impress Suman or other girls. Surprisingly, even Suman, doesn't expose Shravan and portrays him as a hero in front of the families because she care about him.

So, what's the most funny, silly, or stupid thing you've done for a crush or ex?

Also I made a post earlier about your most memorable crush and you can post here.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alina.b thumbnail

In my freshman year of college, a got a crush on a guy in my class. Actually, he was the one to approach me because "he likes indian people" 🤪 but then he started sitting next to me and talking to me. 

He would sleep in class all the time or bunk class and then he would ask me to send him my notes. I even sent him notes at 3 AM when I was sleeping. If I ever asked for any help, we would always make excuses like "he doesn't know the answer". On the last day of our semester, he didn't even talk to me because I was of no use anymore. Obviously I was too blinded by "love" 😆 to notice that he was using me for class. 

Anyways, didn't take me long to get over that crush but I was still nice to him. I talked him a couple days before graduation and I was literally like what did I like about him...his personality is awful lol but that is how we learn and grow 👍🏼

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

funny incident that happened while i was completing my MS last year...the guy and i entered the program in 2017 & the program lasts for 2 years so if one wants to continue in to the program for publication/research thats their choice...but coming to the topic, he and i bonded really well and while we were in our last semester (this was during the easter break), he asked what i was doing over the break & i already figured from his behavior that he was trying to ask me out, however, i wanted to focus on my mental health a lot which grad life gives when you are stressed out about research & final thesis edits/submission so i had to say no and he was still chill which i wanted to maintain our friendship ...

alina.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

funny incident that happened while i was completing my MS last year...the guy and i entered the program in 2017 & the program lasts for 2 years so if one wants to continue in to the program for publication/research thats their choice...but coming to the topic, he and i bonded really well and while we were in our last semester (this was during the easter break), he asked what i was doing over the break & i already figured from his behavior that he was trying to ask me out, however, i wanted to focus on my mental health a lot which grad life gives when you are stressed out about research & final thesis edits/submission so i had to say no and he was still chill which i wanted to maintain our friendship ...

Aww that's nice that he was understanding and maintained the friendship!

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: alina.b

Aww that's nice that he was understanding and maintained the friendship!

yeah, from 2018-19 i kind of went into some mental health issue (was not on pills as i just felt slightly out of control from the grad life burn out)...managing courses, being on thesis-track and being a TA isnt easy honestly...it was a good thing that he understood where i was coming from ...

alina.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

yeah, from 2018-19 i kind of went into some mental health issue (was not on pills as i just felt slightly out of control from the grad life burn out)...managing courses, being on thesis-track and being a TA isnt easy honestly...it was a good thing that he understood where i was coming from ...

Well I hope you are doing better 🤗grad school really challenges you in every way but you come out stronger than ever ❤️ 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: alina.b

Well I hope you are doing better 🤗grad school really challenges you in every way but you come out stronger than ever ❤️ 

thanks dear...yeah much better...im now working full time & i like it...