Childhood Crushes - Your story!

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey everyone! It honestly saddens me to see how dead this forum is despite the show being so amazing! So let's increase some activity and have some member bonding! Since this show is about "young love", tell us about your first or most memorable childhood crush!

1. What age?

2. How did you meet?

3. Did you ever tell them?

4. Do you still talk today?

If you wanna share more info, go ahead! I think this is something cute and fun to do to increase activity!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alina.b thumbnail

1. Age 10

2. I had recently moved to a new school and we didn't like each other at first but then eventually became really good friends.

3. Lol noooo never had the courage 😆

4.  Nope, we stopped talking in high school. People outgrow each other and that's ok 😊

I think crushes are a normal part of growing up. They are usually pure and innocent. From a young age, we start differentiating behavior that is right or wrong to us and we discover what we like/dislike in a person.

Edited by alina.b - 4 years ago
MishtiNew thumbnail

My story...

1. What age?- Age 11

2. How did you meet?- In school. He was the most annoying guy I ever meet. Aghh... According to the system of sitting, he was made to seat beside me.😆 He was good in everything except studies. And girls were gaga over him. The school hours began witnessing our jhagdas. Girls used to envy me because he sat beside me. Later on we became good friends. 🤭  And whenever he had quarrels with his arch nemesis, I was the one to stop it and drag him away 😆 And he used to eat my lunch!  And was a favourite of Sports teacher. He was a state level basketball player. 

3. Did you ever tell them?- Nope. I never had the courage.

4. Do you still talk today?-After class 10, he shifted to Kolkata and I changed school. We lost contact... We talk on Phone sometimes. That's it.

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Alina, great topic to get some forum activity!😉

My story

1. Age 13

2. He was my classmate in school and was the class clown. You could say someone on the grounds of Chandler Bing! We were teamed up for many debates, workshops, science exhibitions and had represented school several times. Gradually we had become good friends.

3. Never did tell him cuz was too focused on studies to notice/do anything. (I connect with Suman on a personal level lol😆)

4. Oh yes! We still are in touch. He eventually went on to become my best friend and the feelings kinda died😆

KachraSeth thumbnail

1. What age? I was 13 back then

2. How did you meet? He was new in my colony, we became friends but later on it became a passionate relationship.

3. Did you ever tell them? Nope, not actually, he was the first to express.

4. Do you still talk today? Yes, we are in a relationship even now.🙈

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: alina.b

Hey everyone! It honestly saddens me to see how dead this forum is despite the show being so amazing! So let's increase some activity and have some member bonding! Since this show is about "young love", tell us about your first or most memorable childhood crush!

1. What age? - 16 

2. How did you meet? - high school

3. Did you ever tell them? - yes and he proposed first

4. Do you still talk today? - yes, but we thought we were a bit young and naive at the moment...we are still in touch but not as much ..

If you wanna share more info, go ahead! I think this is something cute and fun to do to increase activity!

alina.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishtiNew

My story...

1. What age?- Age 11

2. How did you meet?- In school. He was the most annoying guy I ever meet. Aghh... According to the system of sitting, he was made to seat beside me.😆 He was good in everything except studies. And girls were gaga over him. The school hours began witnessing our jhagdas. Girls used to envy me because he sat beside me. Later on we became good friends. 🤭  And whenever he had quarrels with his arch nemesis, I was the one to stop it and drag him away 😆 And he used to eat my lunch!  And was a favourite of Sports teacher. He was a state level basketball player. 

3. Did you ever tell them?- Nope. I never had the courage.

4. Do you still talk today?-After class 10, he shifted to Kolkata and I changed school. We lost contact... We talk on Phone sometimes. That's it.

@Bold that is so cute and funny 😆 Did you steal his lunch too? Tit for tat lol

alina.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bucky

Hey Alina, great topic to get some forum activity!😉

My story

1. Age 13

2. He was my classmate in school and was the class clown. You could say someone on the grounds of Chandler Bing! We were teamed up for many debates, workshops, science exhibitions and had represented school several times. Gradually we had become good friends.

3. Never did tell him cuz was too focused on studies to notice/do anything. (I connect with Suman on a personal level lol😆)

4. Oh yes! We still are in touch. He eventually went on to become my best friend and the feelings kinda died😆

@red tbh in Friends, Chandler had the most likable personality lol and he was pretty cute

@blue I relate to this too. I put my career and studies first esp if you don't really know where you will go in the future and that just makes it hard to be committed to someone. I know a lot of people my age are in serious relationships/marriages and balancing their career/school as well but I don't think I'm at that stage

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: alina.b

@Bold that is so cute and funny 😆 Did you steal his lunch too? Tit for tat lol

Nope. My mom dad were fan of him and mom sent an extra lunchbox for him... Curse the buddy system in my school 😡

My mom use to send three lunchboxes. One for my bestie cum Brother, for this guy and me 🤣

Edited by MishtiNew - 4 years ago
alina.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics

1. What age? I was 13 back then

2. How did you meet? He was new in my colony, we became friends but later on it became a passionate relationship.

3. Did you ever tell them? Nope, not actually, he was the first to express.

4. Do you still talk today? Yes, we are in a relationship even now.🙈

Ayy success story lol but that really is cute! ❤️ I have a friend who met her now-fiance when she was 11 and they dated through high school and college. Both of them have stable careers and adopted a dog lol they were supposed to get married this summer but it got postponed due to corona