Favorite Scene So Far

Tennessean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

There are so many adorable scenes in the show so far, and it is hard to pick one. I like the night out scene with Suman and Shravan. Sumo sitting on his bike and closing her eyes, touching his cheeks later, holding his hand and running to the elevator but my favorite is the Chai scene. Loved how Shravan covered her glass with another glass so her hands wouldn't burn! That was really thoughtful on Shravan's part and for his presence of mind.πŸ‘Which scene stands out for you all?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Same - the night out episode was the best! But in particular, I loved the scene when Suman pulls Shravan into the elevator and his eyes got really big πŸ˜† and then he's just dreamily staring at her in the elevator lol

malikakas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yeah the night out had so many awesome scenes! I loved the chai scene as well. Plus they picked the perfect song for it. I also loved her eating ice cream on the back of his bike. 

I also really enjoyed the bike ride when he took her to visit her dad. 

alina.b thumbnail

the song during the night out scene was perfect!! And Mohit's acting πŸ‘

Tennessean thumbnail

Originally posted by: alina.b

Same - the night out episode was the best! But in particular, I loved the scene when Suman pulls Shravan into the elevator and his eyes got really big πŸ˜† and then he's just dreamily staring at her in the elevator lol

There was so much happening at that moment that it was hard for him to grasp. And his eyes and those lashes!They rock together!

Tennessean thumbnail

Originally posted by: malikakas

Yeah the night out had so many awesome scenes! I loved the chai scene as well. Plus they picked the perfect song for it. I also loved her eating ice cream on the back of his bike. 

I also really enjoyed the bike ride when he took her to visit her dad. 

I think that was the turning point in their friendship from Sumo's side. Sumo loved the fact that she could meet her dad that day due to Shravan. Everything was so magical that night out! Hoping for many more of these!πŸ˜‰

Tennessean thumbnail

Originally posted by: alina.b

the song during the night out scene was perfect!! And Mohit's acting πŸ‘

Mohit will go a long way. He has done an outstanding job so far. That song suited the occasion. They complement each other in acting so well.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

favorite scenes include when suman started to accept shravan and vice versa hence breaking the army vs civilian crap...so like the cute buddy fight on march 13 and the bike and playing pool table scene and scenes of shravan with bunty also...

alina.b thumbnail

The scene when Suman auditions for the play and Shravan is mesmerized by her is also good. It really showed the potential their chemistry has. Both Mohit and Kanikka did amazing in that scene!

Tennessean thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

favorite scenes include when suman started to accept shravan and vice versa hence breaking the army vs civilian crap...so like the cute buddy fight on march 13 and the bike and playing pool table scene and scenes of shravan with bunty also...

Meena- I always thought that it would be a big barrier from Suman's side but she did start looking more into Shravan. Even though she was upset, she still saved Shravan from the wrath of his parents yesterday. The Shravan- Bunty scenes are such a comic relief!