Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tennessean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: alina.b

The scene when Suman auditions for the play and Shravan is mesmerized by her is also good. It really showed the potential their chemistry has. Both Mohit and Kanikka did amazing in that scene!

Alina- Thank you for taking us back to that scene. And I thought there was a Suvan hug till Devika interrupted it. Can't wait for them to get back to the play rehearsal and this time hoping that it's a complete hug!😉 Also, She was looking very nice in Salwar kurta.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Tennessean

Meena- I always thought that it would be a big barrier from Suman's side but she did start looking more into Shravan. Even though she was upset, she still saved Shravan from the wrath of his parents yesterday. The Shravan- Bunty scenes are such a comic relief!

Yeah, but I wished she had not thrown away the gift or maybe Kanchan trying to open it to see what he gave. Although I'm happy based on what is being shown for the Monday's episode as to Shravan publicly apologizing to Suman, we're yet to see how Suman reacts to the situation. I pray that the gift isn't thrown away by Damru though. 

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

My favourite scene includes the play where Suman was rehearsaling for the first time & Shravan was mesmerized and the Chai scene in that night out, also where Shravan offered her the tea when her was home being injured, he talked about the sketch & emotions, that scene was beautiful.

KachraSeth thumbnail

I liked the night out scene and the scene where Shravan helped her meet her father.😊

Edited by Vageeshwarics - 4 years ago
Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Really hard to choose but I'd say the scene where Sumo says something along the lines of "Ek Baar dost keh diya toh keh diya. Said. Done. Sealed."

Also the recent episode before the party fiasco. Shravan being the gentleman and noticing Sumo ke anger ka tareeka.

And when she says "Nakhre uthane padenge" He replies with "Utha lunga"

I thought that was really subtle yet realistically romantic.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

i might get some flak (please don't throw chapals 😆) i feel the thapad scene & the aftermath which was depicted from both of their sides was quite good...i feel anger/sad/depression scenes are quite natural to depict & we also got a new perspective from both of them especially suman who draws things out to vent out her frustration whereas shravan broke things apart to vent out his anger also...

Tennessean thumbnail

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

My favourite scene includes the play where Suman was rehearsaling for the first time & Shravan was mesmerized and the Chai scene in that night out, also where Shravan offered her the tea when her was home being injured, he talked about the sketch & emotions, that scene was beautiful.

Shravan couldn't take his eyes off Suman and it was a beautiful scene. Yes, Chai scene is special and hoping for many more of these moments.

Tennessean thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics

I liked the night out scene and the scene where Shravan helped her meet her father.😊

The night out scene was special since it was their first outing together and they both enjoyed it. Sumo's attitude changed after Shravan helped her in meeting her father.😊 She started looking up to him as a friend.

Tennessean thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bucky

Really hard to choose but I'd say the scene where Sumo says something along the lines of "Ek Baar dost keh diya toh keh diya. Said. Done. Sealed."

Also the recent episode before the party fiasco. Shravan being the gentleman and noticing Sumo ke anger ka tareeka.

And when she says "Nakhre uthane padenge" He replies with "Utha lunga"

I thought that was really subtle yet realistically romantic.

That line by Sumo reminded me of Salman's dialogue in Dabaang when he says "Ek Baar Commitment kar diya, toh phir apni bhi nahi Sunta". She is very committed and in Friday's episode, she stuck to her word. She saved Shravan from being humiliated in front of his and her parents which is a big deal. Shravan will put up with every Nakhra especially after she saved him. Bechara, wiped Sumo's shoes in front of the whole crowd. If this is not nakhra uthana, what else is? Hopefully, they patch up soon.😊

Tennessean thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

i might get some flak (please don't throw chapals 😆) i feel the thapad scene & the aftermath which was depicted from both of their sides was quite good...i feel anger/sad/depression scenes are quite natural to depict & we also got a new perspective from both of them especially suman who draws things out to vent out her frustration whereas shravan broke things apart to vent out his anger also...

It was depicted in a nice way. It is a big reality check for Shravan who now realizes that a relationship requires more sincerity and honesty. And who showed him the mirror? Sumo of course. He has started to respect Sumo a lot more after this. Loved how Sumo hid Shravan's mistake in front of his and her parents. Sumo acted so mature and Bunty and Shravan are right that she is wifey material.😊