Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: vibha28

@Minu

So Atif is  d******d and won’t clear the MU?

Did he say why? I don’t think anyone here would like the MU to continue not when roshni is pregnant.

Also I don’t want to see aman disrespecting her when she is pregnant and we know it’s not his house. It will make him look even bad than what they have done now.

Oh god - I see bad things for this series sadly. If ratings drop Starplus will pull the plug.

he is saying trp depends on other things.truth revelation only take two scenes. But that will spoil hate story of Roshan 

When someone asked about amans judgmental behavior, atif told aman didnt behave that way since hotel incident 

So aman wont be insulting. It will be like them falling in love with ongoing mu.

When asked to reveal atleast one mu he told what  gain with finishing all mu's.The serial is not gonna to end to finish all mu's. 

They are going to run the story on hate love story 

Truly I cant understand what was he saying.He answered most questions  but sadly I was busy seeing vikrams chat which was sooo cool

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jiss555

he is saying trp depends on other things.truth revelation only take two scenes. But that will spoil hate story of Roshan 

When someone asked about amans judgmental behavior, atif told aman didnt behave that way since hotel incident 

So aman wont be insulting. It will be like them falling in love with ongoing mu.

When asked to reveal atleast one mu he told what  gain with finishing all mu's.The serial is not gonna to end to finish all mu's. 

They are going to run the story on hate love story 

Truly I cant understand what was he saying.He answered most questions  but sadly I was busy seeing vikrams chat which was sooo cool

Hate love story? What does that even mean!!!!!!

Is he mad??? The f**k is wrong with him? So it’s just like IPKKND where the MU literally went on for 6 months. But khushi would fight back here roshni cries and it makes me very angry. Atif is stupid just stupid!!!!

What would clearing MU achieve? Well for one we can see Aman repenting. You aren’t letting him apologise atm as roshni is on mahanta horse and he has no idea what she has done so clearly if that MU is resolved we can see their love story developing.

Hate love story is an oxymoron and freaking Atif needs to stop smoking whatever he is on. We called this though didn’t we hun? But if again aman insults roshni then Atif will be trolled and I will seriously bash him like there is no tomorrow.

Jiss555 thumbnail

He seems like a down to earth guy but most actors are the ones whom aren’t don’t have a huge fan following.

I guess given he worked so much this break must be good. I know I was really enjoying the first two weeks. After day 10 things started going south lol 😂 

I am focusing on reading and have started writing as well. What are you doing to pass the time?

me I am useless this days.i downloaded so many zumba dance and the kids and me dance to it some times .my hubby things I am mad

He is more of a walk person,I hate serious exercising 

I read ,watch one episode of mentalhood per day,search insta ,sometimes watch a movie ,chatting on if,and also loves to  read jadoo funny memes on insta

Some meme are soo funny.what a creativity

Then usual,washing,cooking ,cleaning.there goes my day.

Jiss555 thumbnail

Hate love story? What does that even mean!!!!!!

Is he mad??? The f**k is wrong with him? So it’s just like IPKKND where the MU literally went on for 6 months. But khushi would fight back here roshni cries and it makes me very angry. Atif is stupid just stupid!!!!

What would clearing MU achieve? Well for one we can see Aman repenting. You aren’t letting him apologise atm as roshni is on mahanta horse and he has no idea what she has done so clearly if that MU is resolved we can see their love story developing.

Hate love story is an oxymoron and freaking Atif needs to stop smoking whatever he is on. We called this though didn’t we hun? But if again aman insults roshni then Atif will be trolled and I will seriously bash him like there is no tomorrow.

😁🤣😁🤣very aptly said.yesterday from vikrams chat I think gul is writing the story

So atif cant do much.

I agree hate  love story could only take u this much

And in roshans case both literally are dying for each other  with roshni once died and aman also committed suicide with talwar

So hate story after falling in love doesn't jell.

Somebody with power is having a monumental ego.i dont know if its gul or atif

vibha28 thumbnail

me I am useless this days.i downloaded so many zumba dance and the kids and me dance to it some times .my hubby things I am mad

He is more of a walk person,I hate serious exercising 

I read ,watch one episode of mentalhood per day,search insta ,sometimes watch a movie ,chatting on if,and also loves to  read jadoo funny memes on insta

Some meme are soo funny.what a creativity

Then usual,washing,cooking ,cleaning.there goes my day.

That’s a very busy day lol 😂 you are doing great at self occupying.

My day is reading, cleaning, cooking, exercise and repeat. I think I can be next Martha Stewart ( minus the jail term), or nigella Lawson lol 😂 the amount of food I cooked - I have never cooked before.

My granny flat is pristine and curtains are shiny and bathroom and floor sparkles lol 😂 

I think I will go mad otherwise. 

I am not on insta or Twitter but I love to read - let’s see what next week brings.

vibha28 thumbnail

😁🤣😁🤣very aptly said.yesterday from vikrams chat I think gul is writing the story

So atif cant do much.

I agree hate  love story could only take u this much

And in roshans case both literally are dying for each other  with roshni once died and aman also committed suicide with talwar

So hate story after falling in love doesn't jell.

Somebody with power is having a monumental ego.i dont know if its gul or atif

Bingo!!!! Hate love story after falling in love doesn’t work. If they were never in love yes definitely but not when you were in love and now hate but love - the f**k is he on!!!!!! Stupid man!!!!!!

Gul can’t write and if she is writing she needs to not quit her first job as she sucks at it. My goodness hate when a woman is pregnant? What is Gul smoking? 

Obviously Vikram is not liking Amans behaviour either but he gets paid so I get that but really if they continue they will lose TRP and dumb Atif will be scratching his thick head wondering when channel will pull the plug.

Jiss555 thumbnail

That’s a very busy day lol 😂 you are doing great at self occupying.

My day is reading, cleaning, cooking, exercise and repeat. I think I can be next Martha Stewart ( minus the jail term), or nigella Lawson lol 😂 the amount of food I cooked - I have never cooked before.

My granny flat is pristine and curtains are shiny and bathroom and floor sparkles lol 😂 

I think I will go mad otherwise. 

I am not on insta or Twitter but I love to read - let’s see what next week brings.

yep I think everyone is into cleaning these days due to covid scares.me too laundered all curtains and sofa spead.husband helps with cleaning duties.i am not a great cook.i stick to basics but now a days  to appease my kids I too had to pull out my nonexistent chef hat.I can follow a recipe. Thank God for you tube and it's easy  recipe .But sometimes that too sucks if the recipe I am following turn out to be a disaster.

On Twitter only bcoz I can know what atif is upto.ibsta is only for jinn

Jiss555 thumbnail

Bingo!!!! Hate love story after falling in love doesn’t work. If they were never in love yes definitely but not when you were in love and now hate but love - the f**k is he on!!!!!! Stupid man!!!!!!

Gul can’t write and if she is writing she needs to not quit her first job as she sucks at it. My goodness hate when a woman is pregnant? What is Gul smoking? 

Obviously Vikram is not liking Amans behaviour either but he gets paid so I get that but really if they continue they will lose TRP and dumb Atif will be scratching his thick head wondering when channel will pull the plug.

writing sucks in jinn.yesterday Vikram causally told how gul write super romance.

Gul is writing I am sure and she has an ego that's y the story sucks

Both atif and gul will be scratching their heads wondering what the hell did they done wrong

vibha28 thumbnail

yep I think everyone is into cleaning these days due to covid scares.me too laundered all curtains and sofa spead.husband helps with cleaning duties.i am not a great cook.i stick to basics but now a days  to appease my kids I too had to pull out my nonexistent chef hat.I can follow a recipe. Thank God for you tube and it's easy  recipe .But sometimes that too sucks if the recipe I am following turn out to be a disaster.

On Twitter only bcoz I can know what atif is upto.ibsta is only for jinn

I agree and before this I hated cleaning so we had a lady coming in two days a week and she will clean both the house and the granny flat but due to this restrictions here she can’t come and I do cleaning. My husband doesn’t clean but he helps otherwise.

I cooked your recipe btw and it was delish loved it 😊 I cooked extra and it’s in freezer for some other day just thawing and frying. Thanks hun xx

I am working from home so that’s good but one bad habit I picked up is online shopping. I went crazy at spent a lot at Sephora and Neiman Marcus my hubby is going to get a shock when he will see next months credit card bill lol 😂 I won’t wear any makeup or clothes but I was bored so I did impulse buy.

I am so angry at China they ruined the world they honestly did.

vibha28 thumbnail

writing sucks in jinn.yesterday Vikram causally told how gul write super romance.

Gul is writing I am sure and she has an ego that's y the story sucks

Both atif and gul will be scratching their heads wondering what the hell did they done wrong

Vikram appears to play nice as Gul cannot write so super romance is stretching it lol 😂 

Gul has an ego as bad as ekta but the difference is ekta delivers and her show have a huge mass following whereas Gul’s audiences come and go.

True they will be wondering what went wrong and they are listening to wrong advice. Stupid Atif and stupid Gul.