Discussing about your health and your works of serial.

Iam_sona thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Dear Erica di, 

How are you ? And I am your big fan and I have seen the serial kuch rang pyar ke in which you were playing role of doctor Sonakshi and from that serial I was attracted by you and from that moment I am your biggest fan 😉. And in kasautii u r  working so fabulous and your Punch diaglouges are fabulous and your face expressions are too good . And I would like to ask question that do you read Bible as I like and I used to read Bible daily .

And hows ur lockdown is going on and plz plz reply on insta my I'd: so_na3437 .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Iam_sona

Dear Erica di, 

How are you ? And I am your big fan and I have seen the serial kuch rang pyar ke in which you were playing role of doctor Sonakshi and from that serial I was attracted by you and from that moment I am your biggest fan 😉. And in kasautii u r  working so fabulous and your Punch diaglouges are fabulous and your face expressions are too good . And I would like to ask question that do you read Bible as I like and I used to read Bible daily .

And hows ur lockdown is going on and plz plz reply on insta my I'd: so_na3437 .

U need to ask in India forum ig account.   Not here