Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rara22 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Uk ratings.... 

Sony TV’s biggest attractions on Friday were ‘Crime Patrol’ at 22:30 with 53,500 viewers, followed by the 23:30 episode with 37,600 viewers, ‘Ishaaron Ishaaron Mein’ at 20:30 with 24,800 viewers, ‘Patiala Babes’ at 21:00 with 24,500 viewers, ‘Mere Dad Ki Dulhan’ at 21:30 with 19,800 viewers, ‘Mere Sai’ at 19:15 with 19,200 viewers, ‘Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2’ at 20:00 with 11,200 viewers and ‘Beyhadh 2’ at 22:00 with 8,200 viewers.

I feel this UK people's interest wavers like the wind. Some days so many people watch MDK, now so few people. 

dewdrops.16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I watched Maya's breakdown from yesterday's episode😭

My heart goes out to her..she literally has no one left😭

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dewdrops.16

I watched Maya's breakdown from yesterday's episode😭

My heart goes out to her..she literally has no one left😭

True😭 That entire sequence,FB scenes,Luka chuppi song in bg and Jen's brilliant performance made that scene heart wrenching🥺😭 She has no one with her now except Rudy. I'm waiting to watch Rudra's reaction when he gets to know that Nandini is no more. He loves her alot😭

dewdrops.16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

True😭 That entire sequence,FB scenes,Luka chuppi song in bg and Jen's brilliant performance made that scene heart wrenching🥺😭 She has no one with her now except Rudy. I'm waiting to watch Rudra's reaction when he gets to know that Nandini is no more. He loves her alot😭

He needs to get his mind back soonand get into action soon.Hope we get to see his reaction properly after the whole truth comes out and his reaction is not sidelined again😡

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

He needs to get his mind back soonand get into action soon.Hope we get to see his reaction properly after the whole truth comes out and his reaction is not sidelined again😡

@Bold - Let's pray for it🤞🤞

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Definitely... The entire sequence, the flashback scenes, Jennifer's acting and on top of that, the Lukka chuppi song... It was just heart wrenching... 🥺

I was almost crying while watching it...

Even I am waiting to watch Rudra's reaction when he gets to know Nandini is no more... He really loves her a lot.

I really hope the CVs give us a proper scene unlike that one where Rudra got to know about Rishi's death...

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Keeping my fingers crossed for this...

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Rudra needs to see this, the pain that she's going through😭

Maya handling everything alone, the past, the accident, Vikram, Rajeev and Nandini's death.😭