Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: malikakas

Loved the episode. The Kanchan stuff was pretty funny. Poor Shravan he was so scared. I am surprised that Suman decided to lie to save Shravan. I liked her speech about what being brave means. Suman is a sweetheart. 

I think I would have preferred to see Shravan questioning whether he is the right guy for her at this point. He doesn't want to lose her but what he did was very wrong. They were friends and he was playing with her reputation. I am not sure he, himself, should think it should be easily forgiven. I feel like he still has some growing up to do. Although I loved the preview where he admits his faults on stage. I feel like he needs to make amends not because he thinks he can get Suman back but more that its the right thing to do irrespective of whether he wins her back. 

BOLD: Exactly. I don't want him to lose his self-respect in the process of loving her. Yeah, she is giving him a direction in life that nobody aside from his father tried to do for him. It's good that he tries to retrospect his love before becoming affirmative otherwise he'll fall hard on the ground in the process. He already felt guilty when he broke her trust but is making attempts to apologize.  

shagun_2702 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Guys I am the worst one here

I don't have sony in my tv

I can't watch ekdv

And watching in phone sucks

But since I am inspired from Bucky's dedication

I might try😆

KachraSeth thumbnail

Thank you Bucky for the written update and if there is a shortage of volunteers then please let me know, I can give an update every day during this quarantine period😊

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tennessean

Thank you for the written update. Shravan needs to look a little bit deeper and think about Suman's actions.

1) Why would she save Shravan in front of his parents?

2) Why would she use Damru's phone and tell Shravan to call his dad?

3) Why would she credit Shravan for Damru's birthday celebrations?

4) Sumo was very conscious of Shravan's presence on the way to school.

She threw the gift but she is going to come back and look at it after the school wide apology!  Of course, he matters and her actions point towards that. It was a good episode to end the week. 😊

🤗

Bang on points!👏 Yes Shravan needs to retrospect his doings. He needs to realize there's something beyond the overall showboating. That even you don't get caught or confronted, some actions' repercussions needs to be felt from within.

Had he not been given this dose by Aneesh, we probably wouldn't have seen even this shade of him. I feel he's a little less aware of what goes on around him. He's improving no doubt. Sumo ke saath rehke there are definite hopes.

@bold No doubt! Matter karta hai isiliye toh bura laga Sumo ko😉 

Bucky thumbnail

Loved the episode. The Kanchan stuff was pretty funny. Poor Shravan he was so scared. I am surprised that Suman decided to lie to save Shravan. I liked her speech about what being brave means. Suman is a sweetheart. 

I think I would have preferred to see Shravan questioning whether he is the right guy for her at this point. He doesn't want to lose her but what he did was very wrong. They were friends and he was playing with her reputation. I am not sure he, himself, should think it should be easily forgiven. I feel like he still has some growing up to do. Although I loved the preview where he admits his faults on stage. I feel like he needs to make amends not because he thinks he can get Suman back but more that its the right thing to do irrespective of whether he wins her back. 

So true. They say the path of self realization is the hardest. Gonna be hard for Shravan as well. But I feel that's the ultimate way to impress/cajole someone. Be remorseful, not just in words but in actions too and then try not to repeat the same actions irrespective of anyone noticing. All the while hoping for them to reconcile but never taking them for granted.

As for Sumo, she's crystal clear in her mind and in her actions. While she endorses the morales of truth, honesty and hardwork, she expects those around her to behave the same way too. She's practically being raised in that environment. She adjusted her ways into Shravan's, a guy who's completely opposite of the environment she's used to and that itself speaks volumes for her character. She expected more of Shravan and thus in her hurt to this extent.

Edited by Bucky - 4 years ago
Bucky thumbnail

@bold: Exactly. I was actually wondering the same thing that maybe that change will come after the leap. He is definitely capable of it. And we did see him show us a shade of that when he chose not to force Suman to come out at night. 

Sahi jagah lagaye toh ladke mein hunar bahaut hai😆 What he needs now is channelling his energy into the right things. Ab toh Vijay uncle has high hopes from him too.

Bucky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

awesome job, buddy! i loved when he ran away from the balcony....those days when you are with your high school sweetheart are something to remember...waiting for sumo to fall in love..

Thanks Meena🤗 Shravan is full of masti and nautanki. I died laughing when he jumped from the balcony😆

Not entirely related but I somehow imagined the scene from Lakshya wherein Hrithik's character jumps off the fence to escape from the military academy😆

Bucky thumbnail

Originally posted by: shagun_2702

Guys I am the worst one here

I don't have sony in my tv

I can't watch ekdv

And watching in phone sucks

But since I am inspired from Bucky's dedication

I might try😆

Aww! Don't say that!

Some really dedicated folks are uploading it on YT right after the episode airs. You could try watching it there since Sonyliv is doing some nakhre for a while😔

Edited by Bucky - 4 years ago
Bucky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics

Thank you Bucky for the written update and if there is a shortage of volunteers then please let me know, I can give an update every day during this quarantine period😊

Vagee, you're a sweetheart❤️

I could really do with some help. I could take up another day along with Friday to ease up your load. Do let me know.

Thanks a ton yaar. Really hope we get some volunteers soon😃

KachraSeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bucky

Vagee, you're a sweetheart❤️

I could really do with some help. I could take up another day along with Friday to ease up your load. Do let me know.

Thanks a ton yaar. Really hope we get some volunteers soon😃

Will let you know if I am unable to provide the update for any of the days