27th March Written Update | "Main Matter Nahi Karta Kya?"

Posted: 4 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Haaye Suman's character is so well written! In awe of her thoughtfulness and generosity! Shravan can hardly be hated on too. Cajoling Suman isn't going to take much time I feel😉 She's already melting. 

As for Bunty, woh toh jaan hai show ki!

Thanks for the written update! I couldn't tell what they wrote on Shravan's desk but thanks to your WU, now I know lol. I feel like everyone ganging up against Shravan and bullying him is going too far. 

Edited by alina.b - 4 years ago

Originally posted by alina.b

Thanks for the written update! I couldn't tell what they wrote on Shravan's desk but thanks to your WU, now I know lol. I feel like everyone ganging up against Shravan and bullying him is going too far. 

Alina ðŸ¤—

Since I was watching it on the phone, I literally turned it upside down to read the scribbling😆

Originally posted by Bucky

Alina ðŸ¤—

Since I was watching it on the phone, I literally turned it upside down to read the scribbling😆

No way! ðŸ¤£ I love that haha I really appreciate your dedication lol 

Thank you for the written update. Shravan needs to look a little bit deeper and think about Suman's actions.

1) Why would she save Shravan in front of his parents?

2) Why would she use Damru's phone and tell Shravan to call his dad?

3) Why would she credit Shravan for Damru's birthday celebrations?

4) Sumo was very conscious of Shravan's presence on the way to school.

She threw the gift but she is going to come back and look at it after the school wide apology!  Of course, he matters and her actions point towards that. It was a good episode to end the week. ðŸ˜Š

Loved the episode. The Kanchan stuff was pretty funny. Poor Shravan he was so scared. I am surprised that Suman decided to lie to save Shravan. I liked her speech about what being brave means. Suman is a sweetheart. 

I think I would have preferred to see Shravan questioning whether he is the right guy for her at this point. He doesn't want to lose her but what he did was very wrong. They were friends and he was playing with her reputation. I am not sure he, himself, should think it should be easily forgiven. I feel like he still has some growing up to do. Although I loved the preview where he admits his faults on stage. I feel like he needs to make amends not because he thinks he can get Suman back but more that its the right thing to do irrespective of whether he wins her back. 

Originally posted by malikakas

Loved the episode. The Kanchan stuff was pretty funny. Poor Shravan he was so scared. I am surprised that Suman decided to lie to save Shravan. I liked her speech about what being brave means. Suman is a sweetheart. 

I think I would have preferred to see Shravan questioning whether he is the right guy for her at this point. He doesn't want to lose her but what he did was very wrong. They were friends and he was playing with her reputation. I am not sure he, himself, should think it should be easily forgiven. I feel like he still has some growing up to do. Although I loved the preview where he admits his faults on stage. I feel like he needs to make amends not because he thinks he can get Suman back but more that its the right thing to do irrespective of whether he wins her back. 

@Bold THIS! I would love to see Shravan doing this sort of self-reflection. This would show major character growth. It would mean that Shravan actually loves Suman selflessly, meaning that he wants the best for her even if it means not being with her. Maybe we might see something like that post-leap as his character matures.

Originally posted by alina.b

@Bold THIS! I would love to see Shravan doing this sort of self-reflection. This would show major character growth. It would mean that Shravan actually loves Suman selflessly, meaning that he wants the best for her even if it means not being with her. Maybe we might see something like that post-leap as his character matures.

@bold: Exactly. I was actually wondering the same thing that maybe that change will come after the leap. He is definitely capable of it. And we did see him show us a shade of that when he chose not to force Suman to come out at night. 

awesome job, buddy! i loved when he ran away from the balcony....those days when you are with your high school sweetheart are something to remember...waiting for sumo to fall in love..