Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Wow that's a very mature thought process at a young age. If you are comfortable answering, did you guys ever consider getting together afterwards when you grew up or did the feelings fade away?

alina.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishtiNew

Nope. My mom dad were fan of him and mom sent an extra lunchbox for him... Curse the buddy system in my school πŸ˜‘

Lol man I wish my parents were that chill. It took my parents awhile to warm up to my guy friends lol so I could never imagine letting them know about a crush. So actually the crush I mentioned, he and I were dance partners in our school dance team. He got paired with me since he was the shortest guy and I was the shortest girl πŸ˜† there was video of us dancing and my dad's like huh you two look cute together and I thought my dad knew and I freaked out lol

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: alina.b

Lol man I wish my parents were that chill. It took my parents awhile to warm up to my guy friends lol so I could never imagine letting them know about a crush. So actually the crush I mentioned, he and I were dance partners in our school dance team. He got paired with me since he was the shortest guy and I was the shortest girl πŸ˜† there was video of us dancing and my dad's like huh you two look cute together and I thought my dad knew and I freaked out lol

The guy feared me because of my bestie. My bestie was the captain of the school football team and the Dabangg guy of the school. 

My parents werent much worried about me because of my bestie. He was, and still now my bodyguard lol. 

Perks of having a six pack abs wala guy as best friend πŸ€£  

KachraSeth thumbnail

Ayy success story lol but that really is cute! β€οΈ I have a friend who met her now-fiance when she was 11 and they dated through high school and college. Both of them have stable careers and adopted a dog lol they were supposed to get married this summer but it got postponed due to corona 

Sorry to hear about the postponement of their wedding but right now everybody's health comes firstπŸ˜”

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Wow that's a very mature thought process at a young age. If you are comfortable answering, did you guys ever consider getting together afterwards when you grew up or did the feelings fade away?

the feelings faded away with time...we are still close and maintain a good friendship...i had a lot going on at that age anyways personally (had few deaths within the same year which was a shocker, financial issues etc) & career-wise (like extra-curricular activities, school life progressing to college life, SAT/ACT exams, etc)

alina.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics

Sorry to hear about the postponement of their wedding but right now everybody's health comes firstπŸ˜”

Absolutely! I understand everyone's displeasure with important life events getting cancelled/postponed but they are less important than global health!

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

1. Age 10

2. I had recently moved to a new school and we didn't like each other at first but then eventually became really good friends.

3. Lol noooo never had the courage πŸ˜†

4.  Nope, we stopped talking in high school. People outgrow each other and that's ok πŸ˜Š

I think crushes are a normal part of growing up. They are usually pure and innocent. From a young age, we start differentiating behavior that is right or wrong to us and we discover what we like/dislike in a person.

are you still talking like once in a while?😊

alina.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

are you still talking like once in a while?😊

No, actually he stopped talking to me all of a sudden and started ignoring me. Even today, I don't know what happened and I was upset about it for a really long time since we used to be really good friends. We aren't even friends on social media but sometimes I look at his profile to see how his life is going lol 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

No, actually he stopped talking to me all of a sudden and started ignoring me. Even today, I don't know what happened and I was upset about it for a really long time since we used to be really good friends. We aren't even friends on social media but sometimes I look at his profile to see how his life is going lol 

oh ok...yeah its better to move on...there are many fishes still roaming in the sea to choose fromπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

alina.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

oh ok...yeah its better to move on...there are many fishes still roaming in the sea to choose fromπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Yeah but currently I'm not even fishing πŸ˜† too focused on studies/career. Crushes just happen naturally and it's nothing serious.