Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: riya27

Hi Girls, 

Though am an very old IF member, after 10 long years recently I fell in love with a show and it's YRHPK 

Shall I join you too while you all re - live such a beautiful story ...

Hi! πŸ€— (riya is it?)

Ohh ofcourse you can join us😊 yeh koi poochne wali baat hai kya?

The more the merrierπŸ˜ƒ

Please feel free to share your thoughts n feelings πŸ€—

I'm nandu xx

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Heroine ne hero ko bacha liya

A blast from past for both..

Ketu n Kuhu meet

Kuhu sees her sports car

AbiNal meet after long.. πŸ₯³

continues....

Wow diyu .first episode..the pictures..everything is so beautiful yaar

Thanks nandu for this beautiful thread yaar..it is very refreshing to re live the old momentsπŸ‘πŸ‘

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

I yesterday watched 10 epis of yrhpk πŸ˜†

The first episode, haaye 

Mishti walking towards abir dheere dheere bgm with this beautiful shayari in beautiful voice of Shah 

Tasweer mein kiska chehra 

Bus ki chat par Khuli Dhoop mein subah ka koi taara hai 

Ya koi kahani Shuru Hui hai jispe Naam humara hai 

Yeh kaun chala hai dheere se aahat ka rang sunehra hai

tasweer mein kiska chehra 

Mishti sitting behind abir, both facing opposite 

Abir turban's cloth lands on mishti's face and the shayari 

Ajnabeeyon ko hawa kayi baaton ke bahaane deti hai 

Paas koi jo aana chaahe to paas Wo aane deti hai 

Abir trips suddenly when bus jerks and mishti held his hand 

Ajnabee ke haath se Haanth Mila to laga ye rishta gehra hai 

tasweer mein kiska chehra hai 

This is one of my fav scene of mishbir, I means what an execution and the shayari so so so so meaningful 

Koi kahani shuru Hui hai jispe Naam humara hai , Bilkul Tumhara hai abir, abir aur mishti ki kahaani ki shuruaat πŸ€—

Ajnabiyon ko hawa kayi baaton ke bahaane deti hai,  I mean what a line, the air around them giving chance to talk with each other πŸ€—, paas Wo aana chaahe to paas Wo aane deti hai, uffffff 

Ajnabee ke Haanth se Haanth Mila to laga ye rishta gehra hai, in Dono ne kabhi socha bhi nahi hoga that they'll come this far , it was sooooo nostalgic πŸ€—

And then the 

Sande aayi rulaai mohe Yaad sajan di aayi ho Sande aayi rulai 

The rajasthan folk song playing and mishbir enjoying it, Khaas karke abir πŸ˜†, it was really really awesome πŸ€—

Stranger hote hue bhi they actually discussed second chance Milna  chahiye ya nahiπŸ˜†.

Mishti aaj tak Yehi maanti hai ki ek baar galti ho gayi to no second chance Sirf abir exception hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.And Humare abir ji πŸ€—πŸ€—, jitni excitement first epi mein dekhi thi abir ki aaj bhi utni hi hai πŸ˜†

Love them to the core πŸ€—

hayee hayee vaishu you explained the shayari with the surrounding so beautifully yaar 

one of my favorite shayari too n being the first shayari its very special too... 

haha mishbir are ajeeb from the very first episode yaar πŸ˜† 

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

Thankyou yaar πŸ€—

Appreciate you sharing all the picsπŸ‘πŸ€—#teamwork

I'll try n find some videos maybe πŸ₯±

hayee, so many memories. All those pictures are soo beautiful!❀️ Can't choose a fav😳 

*running to watch the episode* πŸ˜†

Nandu our team work yaara see you made thread, i gave pics n Uru highlights hogaya hit πŸ₯³

haha true the we can never choose whats best in these yaar everything is close to heart 

you havent watched come on nandu do it πŸ˜† 

This is awesomeπŸ‘ What a wonderful start to the memory lane πŸ˜ƒ

Love the short n sweet captions πŸ˜†πŸ‘

Giving my comments in colour 

Then intro of Chashma mishti calm n composed smiley36 hehe a lil glimpse of angry chorni expressionssmiley37

Sitar bajte hui Meenu smiley36 #throwback to days when Meenu's kajal was tolerable smiley20

Scared kitten ketu smiley13 aww bechari ketu, is still single now. dono bhai ke shaadi bhi hogi smiley36smiley13

stylish businessman Kunal in red sports carsmiley40

My fav look of Kunal forever no doubt! smiley20Hair, beard, suit everything!smiley27 I miss this kunal nowsmiley13

(Now I understand why Kuhu fell for Kunal instantly on that day smiley2smiley36)

Banjara full of life Abir smiley40 Uff! kya entry maari smiley41smiley32 *whistle*  Top class cinematographysmiley27

Haha Nandu i love this inline comment πŸ€—

haha i didnt notice this angry chorni expression yaar very true look at her eyes, the attitude awww πŸ˜†

exactly Ketu was the first bride but see ek bhai got married twice, another got almost married then finally married but she is still single n her bechara asli bhai Atul until now they never spoke about his marriage too πŸ€£πŸ€£

awww True yaar even i loved kunals intro a little beard, the sunglass, hair looked so stylish n classy...  can we have the same haircut now πŸ˜†

Haa true more than other three Abirs intro was top notch from this banjara getup to taking pics of kids, the shadow look abir, his face was hidden until their hands met, its like he was mystery until he met mishti... just loved every bit of his intro yaar top notch cinematography.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ₯³

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: riya27

Hi Girls, 

Though am an very old IF member, after 10 long years recently I fell in love with a show and it's YRHPK 

Shall I join you too while you all re - live such a beautiful story ...

ofcourse dear... u r welcome here... we are happy to see u on board..

Comments continued in blue

yes! welcome Parekh aunty, greatest catalyst for mishbirsmiley36 #dhaansu

#speechless for the next few scenes. Lost for words to describe. Just love it all!! smiley27smiley42smiley27

Tasveer mai kiska chehra hai..  #jheel si aankein mein kho gayi

haha Hifi she is my favorite too yaar... πŸ˜† Mrs parekh n shwet are my most favorite villains πŸ˜† 

haan the whole shayari scene just makes us freeze with no words to describe... 

haha Hifi again this eye capture is my favorite too yaar can keep looking at it...  you know i had it as my whatsapp dp for almost a month.. πŸ˜† this look this pic of abir will always be my favorite... 

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Wow wow wow diyaaaa πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— beautiful pictorial presentation πŸ€—πŸ€— reminded me of the purana days of the forum πŸ˜† when shruthi caps used to make it so easy and more exciting for us 

Great effort yaar πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ Iobbbbbssssssss you β€οΈ

haha Uru thank you πŸ€—πŸ€— ohh haan shruthi dont worry i will try to fulfill it πŸ˜† 

your highlight too was dhaasu yaar will reply to it now... see nandu created thread gave update, me pics n you highlights... #teamwork πŸ₯³

Looobbbbbssss you too dear... πŸ€—

Just a few thoughts on mishbir's first scene:

Mishbir broke many stereotypical aspects in their first meet. Whether it be gender stereotypes or typical ITV hero heroine entrances.

One thing I love is...that they never meet face to face. They chat n connect on a deeper level of dard, pain and heart, rather than superficial impressions of physical appearances πŸ€—❀️

Breaking away from the typical; girl falls into boy's arms, or boy smitten by girl from afar...

the writers and creators beautifully carved the starting of something so unique and special, that we all were automatically pulled into, and never looked backπŸ‘β€οΈ

Love you mishbir foreverπŸ€—β€οΈ xx

Haa you said this in celebration thread naa... its really surprising to know that most of us didnt notice it the first time... our show will always be top notch yaar breaking stereo type in their own subtle style n setting examples πŸ₯³

@bold - word nandu... rather than meeting face to face attracted by physical appearance or the typical hate love story they are unique connected with each other through their past, abirs next shayari "Dard do dost purana hai... kya koi hai iss duniya mein.. meri tarah deewana hai" n mish comes there sharing her pain with good... he got the answer that there is someone else too like him with similar pain... uff lets discuss about it in that episode...

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Haa you said this in celebration thread naa... its really surprising to know that most of us didnt notice it the first time... our show will always be top notch yaar breaking stereo type in their own subtle style n setting examples πŸ₯³

@bold - word nandu... rather than meeting face to face attracted by physical appearance or the typical hate love story they are unique connected with each other through their past, abirs next shayari "Dard do dost purana hai... kya koi hai iss duniya mein.. meri tarah deewana hai" n mish comes there sharing her pain with good... he got the answer that there is someone else too like him with similar pain... uff lets discuss about it in that episode...

where are you😲

yay I’m getting nostalgic thinking about the first episode

what music what intro πŸ˜ƒ