BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Wow she woke up so early today 😆...itni excitement 

Will she come live early in the morning 

BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail

I saw this pic only here...donno if any other site have uploaded it ...but looking extremely hot 🔥🔥😍😍😍🔥🔥

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-K2PbuF4nu/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Sidnaaz FTW for life! 🥳

As for the Spotboye interview 🤣 , I am in two minds on it technically. No, scratch that, three minds, no, several minds. Just some loud thinking here... feel free to read along or feel bored- I won’t blame ya 😆

1. The Sidnaaz fandom was born because as Sana herself said “Sidnaaz ikatthe the”. So, I am in 50-50 over the interview- I don’t mean I have even 0.0001% doubt over their truth 😆, but whether in the larger picture this would work or backfire. All of us know that but for Sana’s loud and open hearted histrionics on BB and in MSK, the Sidnaaz fandom wouldn’t have been as sturdy. Ofcourse Sid was the sun, but unless the Sana planet revolved around it there would have been no universe ❤️ 😆So, if the Spotboye interview is the beginning of a pattern, then her positioning as of now might be a risk. So how calculated is it? 

2. But then, what is her position? Technically Sana hasn’t backtracked from anything! She has just said that she loves him and since he is very protective of her, she wants to keep him and for that sake won’t force an I love you from him. So, what positioning are we talking about? 😕 This is the same square stance since the inception of Sidnaaz for both of them 😆

3. Well, the only positioning then is that she will not jaap husband or khasam. She will not keep repeating she is waiting for him or marriage. And especially not to Spotboye, one of the vilest Anti-Sidnaaz media lobbies out there who are said to publish paid articles for certain rogue HM PRs. So, she will still say she is in love and that she would love to continue their friendship. It’s just maintenance of the same discourse technically. 

4. Finally, back to my earlier question. How well calculated is this risk with this very subtle positioning change and what can it do? 

a. It could help maintain or unravel the trust factor in Sidnaaz amongst the fandom. That’s part of the risk.

b. All said and done it is the Sidnaaz brand and the Sidnaaz fandom that can catapulted their pair to national uniqueness. So, this may help feed the curiosity. I say “may”. Cautiously, so. A fandom was waiting for a royal confession and they have chosen to gone for this in hopes of brand sustenance. Let’s see whether the fandom survives and grows larger or maintains as is or begins looking for their next ship.
c. We know that from what we know of Sidharth, he is extremely possessive of Sana and vice versa too and he may find it difficult at this point in particular if she is to work with any other Co-actor. And then, if it is a mutual decision to work together alone for atleast some time, they do need to sustain the brand and it could help. 

d. It could keep the solos sane or it could make them further vile. Sidharth will stop expecting anything from solos after a point if he feels they reject the love of his life. He is good at “cutting off”. I am too. If he is pushed, he will cut off to never to turn back. They will just ‘exist’ for him beyond that point. So, again, this would be a wait and watch for Sidharth as to how they behave wrt Sana. He prioritizes nothing beyond his mother and Sana.  Sana too doesn’t attach undue importance to solos. If they are cranky, she wouldn’t care. Coz she knows the source of her happiness and that’s not solos 😆

e. Finally, Sidnaaz are not Deepveer or Virushka whose journey of love was not before the audience. So maintaining the suspense was feasible. SidNaaz is a template that no brand manager can forecast. Walking along predictable lines just may not be the solution with this one I feel. But that’s just me and am not image management expert. But I can talk about mass psychology and crowd behaviour. So for Sidnaaz’ sake I hope the brand manager knows what they are doing 🤞

f.  SidNaaz is the sun now and the rest of the friendly mouthpieces be it Fifi or Mayur or Manu or more , revolving around them attesting to their relationship are the planets. Will their positioning help? Will it be enough to sustain the force? Time will say. 

Leaving you with Frost’s cliche for now:

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

Goodmorning guys. Make a difference. Stay safe. Utilize the time. Spread happiness and positivity whenever and wherever, and not hate. 

BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail

Brilliant review of all time ...even they can guess clearly sidnaaz is a real couple 😜

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

🤣 Even a bunch of lovely Korean guys think Sidnaaz is in a relationship from the chemistry and hope they don’t break up and they feel that Sidharth will turn back to Sana after the end of the video 🤣 We for sure know that happened for real 😆 

Thanks for sharing 👍🏼I love watching reaction videos 😆 Didn’t expect one for Sidnaaz too! Lovely! 🥳

mayu1982 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BS.KSG_Dewani

Here is BTS ...posted on Sid official YouTube channel 😉

https://youtu.be/rljygEOe-yI

Wow thanks 🤗Although it was nice BTS video

But greedy me - YEH DIL MAAGE MOORE😔I want to see their nok-jhok wala BTS 

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This is quite good actually... as per the review - the singer sings like Justin beiber... 

they said video is better.. the actors are good and also guessed that they are a real life couple 

mayu1982 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

this was really awesome review. 

Best part is they were aware of BB 13 - Siddarth was winner and Shehnaaz came second according to them 😭( haye yaad dila diya kamine rangu/colors ke karan shehnaaz second nahi aayi😭) 

BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail

This is so good ...bhula dunga song on sidnaaz in bb 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-Li0eIlDp0/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet