Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I am loving this show very much.

After a long time watching something good in Star Plus.

Star Plus should make this kind of comedies more. People love comedies more than sad stories.

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

I was litreally thinking about this! Infact I even told Ramyadi that I would've loved if Krishna was texting him 🤣

Can't wait for the makhanchor to take over☺️

Itll be super fun!

Lets see. Mere hisab se probably makhanchor ko time hai. If they go by MB, phir toh Draupadi Swayamvar mein hi milenge. ☺️

But yaar, did you see the set design?! 😳 I was practically drooling over Hastinapur Raaj Sabha, God, I'll go to war for that! ☢️😆

Also, Gandhari ka confidence is infectious! 🤣

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Yeah loving the concept.

All the actors are doing a great job specially dritrashtra actor. And kids are so cute. 

I hope that if ever they come with a second season to this show it will be pandavas+drapaudi visiting present time 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: proteeti

Lets see. Mere hisab se probably makhanchor ko time hai. If they go by MB, phir toh Draupadi Swayamvar mein hi milenge. ☺️

But yaar, did you see the set design?! 😳 I was practically drooling over Hastinapur Raaj Sabha, God, I'll go to war for that! ☢️😆

Isn't this a finite series ??? Will they extend it that long til drau s Swamyvaar. Though i would love to have my two most favourite character drapaudi and krishna. 

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

LoL, I don't trust the finite part anymore, especially for SP. All depends on how popular it'll be. I'll  enjoy till the quality lasts😆

Point. But they'll only shoot more if the show gets a good run in these times. SP is smart. They chose to start a new show during an era of reruns. I don't know about most people, but I would rather watch a new comedy show than reruns of previous shows.

Minionite thumbnail

FYI on why the show started now: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5158946

wayward thumbnail

Um, I honestly don't have much information on this show. I only came across it on HotStar and started watching! 😳

I'm just guessing based on ki Sanjay was Dhritarashtra ka "eye" during the war of Kurukshetra and he had this divya drishti and could see live feed from the war, so they might show the war...idk, might be wrong. 😳

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Um, I honestly don't have much information on this show. I only came across it on HotStar and started watching! 😳

I'm just guessing based on ki Sanjay was Dhritarashtra ka "eye" during the war of Kurukshetra and he had this divya drishti and could see live feed from the war, so they might show the war...idk, might be wrong. 😳

I think the same. Basing it wholly on Sanjay, saarthi and science, they can't miss out on him being the actual Sanjaya, can they?

I bet the war will be shown, with a twist 😆

They'll show everything maybe by taking leaps 

And following the Random Black Hole Theory, Sanjay's aging might be ×50 times slower than other's 🤣

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah, I guess! Too bad but gotta wait for the leap in time😆

Yeah its pretty cool! 

Andhon mein patti waali raani types, Gandhari has her own league LMAO🤣

wayward thumbnail

Yup, the supporting cast is doing amazing here!