Posted: 4 years ago

I'm just loving the show! Certainly one of the underdogs in today's time and such a cool breath of fresh air!

While the historical era is typically overdramatic (but unarguably cute), I really like Sanjay's acting skills. Kudos to the actor!

If handled well, this show has the potential to be the perfect binge watch and an adorable get-away

The message bit is so so cool and awesome. And the quick thinking of having a solar car and justifying the non-petrol era logic was a masterstroke. The logic part is taken care of till now and it amazes me.

Looking forward to brilliant episodes.

What do you guys think?

- Mahi

Originally posted by Mannmohanaa

I'm just loving the show! Certainly one of the underdogs in today's time and such a cool breath of fresh air!

While the historical era is typically overdramatic (but unarguably cute), I really like Sanjay's acting skills. Kudos to the actor!

If handled well, this show has the potential to be the perfect binge watch and an adorable get-away

The message bit is so so cool and awesome. And the quick thinking of having a solar car and justifying the non-petrol era logic was a masterstroke. The logic part is taken care of till now and it amazes me.

Looking forward to brilliant episodes.

What do you guys think?

- Mahi

yes what a breath of fresh air..lovin the concept..oh ya logic ka sahi dhyan rakha hai

Also v v funny have really really laughed 🀣

It's a good show and a perfect time for launching it. Looks like it was pre-shot given it's a finite series so they were able to launch it.

The concept is copied from Fun2shh though. But done better so far. Fun2shh was a bit all over the place with this concept.

Originally posted by Minionite

It's a good show and a perfect time for launching it. Looks like it was pre-shot given it's a finite series so they were able to launch it.

The concept is copied from Fun2shh though. But done better so far. Fun2shh was a bit all over the place with this concept.

In terms of execution, this one has been better so far. I'm all game for fusions and this one works perfect for me.😳

Plus the way they're playing with things is impressive. Like Shakuni's limping cause Sanjay runs over his leg in his car. Smart thinking by writers.

I hope the quality is sustained.

In terms of execution, this one has been better so far. I'm all game for fusions and this one works perfect for me.😳

Plus the way they're playing with things is impressive. Like Shakuni's limping cause Sanjay runs over his leg in his car. Smart thinking by writers.

I hope the quality is sustained.

Yes. Well quality should be sustained. I read that this is a finite series and given they launched during a closure, they must have finished shooting or almost finished, so nothing can be changed.

LoL, I don't trust the finite part anymore, especially for SP. All depends on how popular it'll be. I'll  enjoy till the quality lastsπŸ˜†

Heya Mahi! I just finished watching the epis! I agree with you ke it definitely a breather in these times!

And that Sanjay is soo cute yaar!

also, thanks for pointing out the shakuni part, it ws really clever of them!

PS I was just waiting ke kab log will come here! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by proteeti

Heya Mahi! I just finished watching the epis! I agree with you ke it definitely a breather in these times!

And that Sanjay is soo cute yaar!

also, thanks for pointing out the shakuni part, it ws really clever of them!

PS I was just waiting ke kab log will come here! πŸ˜†

ProπŸ€—

Haina?! He is such a cutie πŸ˜†

Yeah. I'm looking forward to more of these smart hacks πŸ€ͺ

Ikr?! Even I was waiting since two days. Then I thought chodo, I'll do the honours πŸ˜†

ProπŸ€—

Haina?! He is such a cutie πŸ˜†

Yeah. I'm looking forward to more of these smart hacks πŸ€ͺ

Ikr?! Even I was waiting since two days. Then I thought chodo, I'll do the honours πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†smiley36 haan chal maana chor hai, par dil ka achha hai. TBH,  I can't wait for him to meet Krishna tho. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by proteeti

πŸ˜†smiley36 haan chal maana chor hai, par dil ka achha hai. TBH,  I can't wait for him to meet Krishna tho. πŸ˜†

I was litreally thinking about this! Infact I even told Ramyadi that I would've loved if Krishna was texting him πŸ€£

Can't wait for the makhanchor to take over☺️

Itll be super fun!