Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Lalz-- thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Ani just predicted the future in that one line😆

And mini said- usse kisi bhi tarah ki gandagi pasand nahi, jaise biscuit ko pheka hai vaise hi bondita ko phek dega

Even her dida looked shocked at it😕

I was like gandagi toh tum ho mini jise jald hi ani bahar phekega

Mini ne ab tak realise nahi kiya what Ani said ðŸ˜† mandboodi fantasy world me jaa chuki

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Binoy to ani - roz ek naya fitoor paal lete ho tum🤣 

Don't know why though binoy was insulting ani i found it quite funny😆

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Binoy to ani - roz ek naya fitoor paal lete ho tum🤣 

Don't know why though binoy was insulting ani i found it quite funny😆

The way binoy said was funny ðŸ˜†

But it's true though... Fitoor fitoor kar ke Ani ne sab ki dimaag chuzleta hai ðŸ¤£

bhshre95 thumbnail

Tri kaka- paise banana baate banana jitna aasan nahi hai

This was a reality check to anirudh and kaka is not wrong. Anirudh just forces all his thoughts on his family and to enforce it he needs their money only. Maybe in that time this concept was alien but ani needs to become independent🤔

Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Don't know why but i didn't mind ani- mini scene today🤔 maybe because it didn't give romantic vibe atleast from ani's side. Today mini was in trance😆 jo jald totne wala hai

tootke bikhar jayega🤣

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Tri kaka- paise banana baate banana jitna aasan nahi hai

This was a reality check to anirudh and kaka is not wrong. Anirudh just forces all his thoughts on his family and to enforce it he needs their money only. Maybe in that time this concept was alien but ani needs to become independent🤔

Ani has only thought about what he's going to do in the future. But about how to do them, he's still clueless. He needs a reality check very soon. ðŸ¤“

And I think this will happen when he'll want to build public bathroom for people. When he'll face some problems and rejection, he'll realise what he actually needs to do. ðŸ˜µ

Sujz thumbnail

Mini is soo dumb  itne purane biscuits kaun khata hai, ani looked really annoyed😆

she thinks because of her sundarta log zeher bhi khayenge

so stupid

educated but dunno abt expiry date

Sujz thumbnail

True it didn't give any romantic vibes or didn't look like he was longing for mini, more like ani is with everyone. And he just told about narazgi of apne which he wished to change nothing in particular about mini

he is making up his mind i feel😲

Sujz thumbnail

Ani - bura nai lagta kya ki tumhari patni aise khule me nahane jati hai?

I guess ani was feeling bad ki uski patni ko aise bahar nahane jana padta hai nahane😳 thats why asking like that to saurabh and slso kept Bihari as guard😆

@bold he is protective

bhshre95 thumbnail

Today ani looked like a lost kid between binoy and Kaka, both were making fun of him.

But i also felt he his big dreams and ideals but no money to do that, like he uses hard earned money by them( though i never saw them working😆 but still) to do things they don't like. And now they are kind of rubbing it in his face now