Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

same...this person make awesome edits...i also sent this to rashami few days back and she said she loved it soooo soooo much..btw  i also told her abt this place and us too..she said she is lucky to have all as her strong support system...❤️she is too sweet man...she even likes my random messages abt what shd she watch in netflix...😭😆whatta beautiful hooman ❤️

Originally posted by: SilentSilver

I think you all are reading too much into her insta habits. She is really random out there. And she did tag the whole cast list of the show in her post, not a single person. She is also reposting stories shared by other cast members. A lot of her fans asked her if she is going to watch the show, so this probably is a tidbit for them. 

Also, Rashmi is the same person who tags Stefali Zariwala in her post for some bizzare reason. So do not think much about her social media activities. Apna he headache karvogey😆

so truee...i toh stopped analyzing her SM activities..shez really random and also nostalgic..she keeps sharing alot of things in her story from before as well...😆 

Daylight thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AblazedEnigma..

same...this person make awesome edits...i also sent this to rashami few days back and she said she loved it soooo soooo much..btw  i also told her abt this place and us too..she said she is lucky to have all as her strong support system...❤️she is too sweet man...she even likes my random messages abt what shd she watch in netflix...😭😆whatta beautiful hooman ❤️

Lucky you❤️

Mujhe toh kabhi notice nahi kra😭

I dmed her once but she might have not read it. 

But still I can't do please mera naam lo in her live🤣

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

You are lucky  

Naagin 4 ka trp has increased...rangeela got what they want by bringing rashami..

SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Naagin 4 ka trp has increased...rangeela got what they want by bringing rashami..

If she has stay with colors can she please do a show that I can actually watch, without feeling like I am murdering my brain cells.  Asura on voot select is SO good, voot pe he web series kar le. I couldn't handle naagin beyond two episodes 😳

SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

TELL HER TO DO A WEB SERIES THAT I CAN WATCH. Please. Naagin na bardash hoga merese 💔

And yes, Rashmi is an actual sweetheart <3