Chat Clubs

Rashami Desai CC #2: Television Ki Hawa Hawai <3 - Page 3

SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Mithu_x

No matter how much I try, I'm never able to join/watch her live on time ðŸ˜’

I'm always late tho im super velli rn still I missed it.

I wonder how dedicated these sidnaz shippers are that even in the morning they never missed their sessions.

Sidnaz fans toh dont even miss Rashmi ke sessions ðŸ˜†

She has saved the live, so you can watch it. It's a good one. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: SilentSilver

Several leaders and politicians have been. And it's not surprising. Most of them tend to meet a lot of foreign delegates regularly. Plus, Prince Charles apparently attended a gathering from where someone was tested positive. 

That's the scariest part of coronavirus. It's hella contagious, and you never know from whom you get infected. 

He’s in his 70s so i thought he knew better... his mother too met a lot of people but she seems to have some sort of super immunity...

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Main toh Khurd motivated feel nahi karti Rashmi ke live chat sessions attend Karne mein.... ye sidnaaz fans Bahut hi velle hai...😕

SilentSilver thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: -PoisonIvy-

He’s in his 70s so i thought he knew better... his mother too met a lot of people but she seems to have some sort of super immunity...

As the Queen she would have stricter measures around her. 

AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: -PoisonIvy-

Main toh Khurd motivated feel nahi karti Rashmi ke live chat sessions attend Karne mein.... ye sidnaaz fans Bahut hi velle hai...😕

maha velle ðŸ˜µ someone actually asked if u miss arhaan...😳 thn only she answered ki no thanks for the concern bt she aint missin..kya bakwas log hote h yar..mujko b motivation nai h but this live was better..she is such sweet tbh😭 who comes live to wish fan thr bday...damn lucky ppl..she again said she felt bad for the words she used and honestly  no shr shd nt feel bad anymore bcz others used worse and she never recieved any apologies so better let it go.....

Daylight thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Guys bb forum khul gaya🤣

Enjoy whoever is watchng

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Who is Rashmi's PR & stylist ?

Daylight thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nidhi i guess.

SilentSilver thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-KuiGEgcF5/

This is such a beautiful picture <3 

SilentSilver thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: AblazedEnigma..

maha velle ðŸ˜µ someone actually asked if u miss arhaan...😳 thn only she answered ki no thanks for the concern bt she aint missin..kya bakwas log hote h yar..mujko b motivation nai h but this live was better..she is such sweet tbh😭 who comes live to wish fan thr bday...damn lucky ppl..she again said she felt bad for the words she used and honestly  no shr shd nt feel bad anymore bcz others used worse and she never recieved any apologies so better let it go.....

She feels bad because of forgetting the names of her fans yaar. This woman is super sweet <3