Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

I solemnly agree....❤️

Pali, you would have seen me posting so many MishBir pictures and videos. I know it would be very late for the gals for see it but still they could discuss next day na...They'll start with some other topic.

@All ....Please gals check your Pm and acknowledge i have something important to share..

Thank you for agreeing Moni 🤗🤗

Yes Moni and I enjoy all the wonderful MishBir dose you share 💃🏻

Keeping MishBir AT positive, happy and full of their memories is the only way we will be able to sail through here without the daily new MishBir dose! So let’s all try and do that 🤗

Moni, I haven’t received any PM dear. If at all, you tried to send to me. Just FYI.

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

In Shah’s very recent PinkVilla interview, he is asked about what he would like to achieve by next year... his reply:

"I would like to have a nice lavish home in Mumbai." 🤗

https://www.pinkvilla.com/tv/news-gossip/exclusive-shaheer-sheikh-gets-talking-about-birthdays-yeh-rishtey-hain-pyaar-ke-screen-chemistry-more-519090

This new home of his is so beautiful! 😊

Not sure if he bought it or renting it... This house fits all the criterion he has ever mentioned about his dream home!

Hope he has fulfilled his dream house dream 😘😘

https://twitter.com/Queenofecstasy1/status/1244316049043902464

Pali, 

He has bought this house last year because in the 30 questions with Shaheer which was uploaded in June. He said to that the most expensive thing he bought is his house in Mumbai....and this is the same house where he gave party to YRHPK team. But that Pinkvilla Iv was the most recent one, so maybe we wanted a lavish one next time or maybe he wanted to make this house lavish...

SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Wow wow wow , thanks for sharing the interview  So this is his new house,  I thought jammu wala ghar hai 

He managed to get such a beautiful house  Yaar ek house tour banta hai 😛

Kitna accha hai na interview? Such a simple man he is 🤗

Nahin, his recent pic and videos on his insta are from this house only, not Jammu. Even the party pics that Vatsal had shared are from this home only... with nice Backyard patio and ping pong table and all...

Really hope he has fulfilled his dream of having Jammu wala ghar in Mumbai ❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7065EpF_fn/

Npdeepa thumbnail

Thank you for agreeing Moni 🤗🤗

Yes Moni and I enjoy all the wonderful MishBir does you share 💃🏻

Keeping MishBir AT positive, happy and full of their memories is the only way we will be able to sail through here without the daily new MishBir dose! So let’s all try and do that 🤗

Moni, I haven’t received any PM dear. If at all, you tried to send to me. Just FYI.

No formalities between friends and family yaaroo...🤗

Yeah i have noticed you are the only one who likes and leaves your comment about it...and sometime nandu does it tooo. As far others are concerned, i think it is time lapse...

PM--- I am still on it... I have something important to share and also need your views on it...I will also your guideline in my message to keep our AT a heaven. ❤️

SheThought thumbnail

Pali, 

He has bought this house last year because in the 30 questions with Shaheer which was uploaded in June. He said to that the most expensive thing he bought is his house in Mumbai....and this is the same house where he gave party to YRHPK team. But that Pinkvilla Iv was the most recent one, so maybe we wanted a lavish one next time or maybe he wanted to make this house lavish...

Moni, that 30 questions answer could very well be for his Varsova  flat too... that WAS his most expensive buy till then! He bought the flat in 2016 - so it is still relatively a recent purchase...

Yes, he did give his award party cum Vatsal farewell in this new home only. But yaar I will believe he bought this house when he says so himself... he could be renting this one too. Who knows?

This house interior is so not Shah style. If at all he has purchased it, maybe he will share it with everyone once he is done decorating it his way...

Let’s hope that his dream is indeed fulfilled 🤗🤗

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kitna accha hai na interview? Such a simple man he is 🤗

Nahin, his recent pic and videos on his insta are from this house only, not Jammu. Even the party pics that Vatsal had shared are from this home only... with nice Backyard patio and ping pong table and all...

Really hope he has fulfilled his dream of having Jammu wala ghar in Mumbai ❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7065EpF_fn/

That he is ❤️ hamesha se 😳 I am seeing all his interviews from navya days,  such a simple sorted man ❤️

Ohhhh yeh uska ghar hai,  niceeeeeee 

Woh karega 😆 M sure he is planning a dhaasu interior now 😆

SheThought thumbnail

No formalities between friends and family yaaroo...🤗

Yeah i have noticed you are the only one who likes and leaves your comment about it...and sometime nandu does it tooo. As far others are concerned, i think it is time lapse...

PM--- I am still on it... I have something important to share and also need your views on it...I will also your guideline in my message to keep our AT a heaven. ❤️

Yes, let’s keep our AT super positive 🤗🤗

Npdeepa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

I didn't get any PM 🤔

PM--- I am still on it uru... I have something important to share and also need your views on it...I will also pali guideline in my message to keep our AT a heaven. smiley27

First i will make the buddy list ...

SheThought thumbnail

PM--- I am still on it uru... I have something important to share and also need your views on it...I will also pali guideline in my message to keep our AT a heaven. smiley27

we should all request each other to be buddies so if we ever need to share something with everyone, it becomes easy...

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ok will wait for message 

I also wanted to ask something 😆😆 since you are much active these days I thought you would be knowing the what how when... I know you understood what I want to ask 🙈