Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: esha143

Ab VP Ki jaroorat nahi padegi kya?? 😭😭🀧🀧

Mr. Mehra ne aakhir VP Ki problem solve karhi di... Chalo thoda time laga Par solve toh hua🀣lovwd the MehRish banter🀣....Yeh Prerna toh akalmand nikli ....itne se hint se hi pata laga liya baath kya hai.... Haayee MehRish Ki wajah se PreRish ka Milan hogayaπŸ˜†

Awesome OS Nia.... Itna achcha waala chupaake baithi thi pagli ....aise aur likhoπŸ€—

VP ki zaroorat toh hamesha hi rehti β˜ΊοΈ

Der aaye durust aaye... Mehra ne mamala set kar hi diya β˜ΊοΈ

I was skeptical ki logon ko pasand aayega ya nahi... 🀭

Will try to continue writing more πŸ˜³

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome awesome awesome

Niyati_T thumbnail

Thank you πŸ˜³

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

RD ka Mehrish 

amazing Niyu 

Niyati_T thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

RD ka Mehrish 

amazing Niyu 

Thank you Oppo πŸ˜³

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Niyati_T

Thanks Shurti πŸ˜³

Dekhti hun uska kya kar sakti hun β˜ΊοΈ

Pehle dekho phir likho 

MajhboorChomo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Welcome πŸ™ back my Jaaannnnnniiiiiiii 

I missed your updates πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

U know how much I love your stories about PreRish β˜ΊοΈβ€οΈπŸ˜›β€οΈ

I like Rishabh personality πŸ˜‰ I mean his hard working and all. But I want he take rest tooo and enjoy πŸ˜‰ his life with prerna. He worked since he was maybe 12 or 15 if I’m not wrong πŸ™‚ 

And his bonding with Mr.Mehra is wonderful I’m glad that at least he had Mehra by his side all those years. And the way he teased him was ufffffffffff I can imagine Rishabh face πŸ˜† πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί I remembered now the jail wala scene when he embarrassed 😞 my Rishabh πŸ€ͺ 

But this time Rishabh also embarrassed Mehra in front of Prerna   What a cute scene yaarrrr  Mehra should know that his boss is more intelligent and naughty than him πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 

Lagta hai aapke VP bilkul Mr Bajaj ki tarah hain… yeh bhi kahan kuch zyada bol pate hain…’

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Oh god I love ❀️ this one my sherniiiii prerna u know your husband very well ha noutanki πŸ˜‰β€οΈ

I’m very happy that Mehra brought that VP topic again because him prerna think πŸ€” and realize that VP is about them πŸ˜›β€οΈ

β€˜Kahin vo VP aap hi toh nahi Mr Bajaj?’ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Oh Oh Rishabh πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I feel so bad for you πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Thank you πŸ™ Niyati like always this time also your update brought a big big smile on my face πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

A lots of love to you πŸ€—πŸ€—

ShumiM thumbnail

Oh i like Mr.Mehra😁.akhir  vp ne bolhi diya😍apni biwi ko.thanks for the os.write more.

Niyati_T thumbnail

Originally posted by: AryanSahil

Welcome πŸ™ back my Jaaannnnnniiiiiiii 

I missed your updates πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

U know how much I love your stories about PreRish β˜ΊοΈβ€οΈπŸ˜›β€οΈ

I like Rishabh personality πŸ˜‰ I mean his hard working and all. But I want he take rest tooo and enjoy πŸ˜‰ his life with prerna. He worked since he was maybe 12 or 15 if I’m not wrong πŸ™‚ 

And his bonding with Mr.Mehra is wonderful I’m glad that at least he had Mehra by his side all those years. And the way he teased him was ufffffffffff I can imagine Rishabh face πŸ˜† πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί I remembered now the jail wala scene when he embarrassed 😞 my Rishabh πŸ€ͺ 

But this time Rishabh also embarrassed Mehra in front of Prerna   What a cute scene yaarrrr  Mehra should know that his boss is more intelligent and naughty than him πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 

Lagta hai aapke VP bilkul Mr Bajaj ki tarah hain… yeh bhi kahan kuch zyada bol pate hain…’

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Oh god I love ❀️ this one my sherniiiii prerna u know your husband very well ha noutanki πŸ˜‰β€οΈ

I’m very happy that Mehra brought that VP topic again because him prerna think πŸ€” and realize that VP is about them πŸ˜›β€οΈ

β€˜Kahin vo VP aap hi toh nahi Mr Bajaj?’ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Oh Oh Rishabh πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I feel so bad for you πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Thank you πŸ™ Niyati like always this time also your update brought a big big smile on my face πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

A lots of love to you πŸ€—πŸ€—

Zohal !!!! I missed you too πŸ€—

Finally she knows who Mr VP is πŸ€£

Mehra was trying to tease Rishabh, but ended up playing the Cupid πŸ˜›

Love you too Janniiii πŸ€—πŸ€—

Niyati_T thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShumiM

Oh i like Mr.Mehra😁.akhir  vp ne bolhi diya😍apni biwi ko.thanks for the os.write more.

Thank you Shumi !! I’ll surely write more PreRish stories πŸ˜³