Posted: 4 years ago

Hello people.  Back with another OS. 

But I am not very confident about this one. Mere dimag main jo aaya likh diya 🤭

Inspiration for this OS has come from our MehRish Pulav stories. I just hope you guys will enjoy it 😳

~~~~~~~

Mr. VP

Prerna was busy setting up the dining table, her husband was supposed to be back home for lunch. Since it was a sunday, ideally he shouldn’t have gone to office in the first place but then Rishabh Bajaj could not stay away from his work. He made a lame excuse of the time zone and said that the clients wanted to conduct the meeting that very day and because he had forgotten the file in office, he thought to hold a video call from there itself. 

As soon as the doorbell rang she knew that her husband was back. With a big smile on her face she went to greet him, Rishabh was accompanied by his devoted employee Mehra and the duo seemed to be in a serious discussion. She rolled her eyes at them

Ghar aa gaye lekin business ki baatien abhi tak khatam nahi hui?’

She spoke in an irritated tone and asked the servants to get some water as she guided her husband and his manager to the sofa. As they took their seats, Mehra noted how his employer had become stiff as soon as his wife sat next to him. He smiled to himself when he saw the effect his employer’s wife had on him. Though their relationship had evolved now in the past two years, he knew that Rishabh still hadn’t confessed his feelings to Prerna and that her proximity still made him feel jittery. 

Mr Mehra, aap kis baat pe muskura rahe hain?’

Prerna asked him when she saw him smiling to himself, Mehra was a little embarrassed to be caught. He was thinking of an excuse to come up with when Rishabh answered Prerna’s question. 

‘I guess vo humare aaj ke video call ke bare main soch rahe honge..’ 

Prenra frowned at his response and looked at the duo, it felt weird to her that Mehra would smile over a business deal, but then she didn’t know him well. She had known him for only two years, all she knew was that Mehra was Rishabh’s most trusted employee and a good friend. She didn’t want to question further but Rishabh had gauged that he needed to elaborate it for her and have some fun with Mehra along with it. 

Actually, humare delegate ki jo secretary thi.. Kya naam tha unka…’ 

Ms Rose..’ 

Mehra prompted and Rishabh tried to bite his smile, he had done it on purpose and Mehra realised it only a second too late. 

Ms Rose… you know deal se zyada toh unka dhyaan Mr Mehra pe tha.. And trust me when I say it Prerna… the entire while she kept looking at Mehra. In fact I am sure ki unhone deal se related kisi bhi cheez ko note bhi nahi kiya hoga…’

Prerna didn’t know how to react to this news, she just kept looking simultaneously at her husband and Mr Mehrs. She could see Mehra’s cheek become red at Rishabh’s statement, while her husband shrugged and nodded his head. She tried really hard to control her giggle but after a moment she broke into a fit of laughter and her husband gladly joined her. 

Seeing the duo laugh at him, Mehra cursed himself of agreeing to come over for lunch with Rishabh. He should have known that his Boss would not hold himself from sharing this news with his beloved. Though he was happy that the couple were having a good laugh together, it was at his expense. He sipped on some water and tried to hide his embarrassment, as he kept the glass aside he noticed that suddenly Rishabh’s laughter had died when Prerna placed her hand on his shoulder while laughing. Now it was Mehra’s turn to smirk as an idea struck him. 

Sir mujhe aapse ek sawal puchna tha.. Humare VP ke bare main…’

Rishabh who was busy adoring Prerna’s face now looked at Mehra with a slight confusion. VP? Who? He thought to himself and frowned at Mehra as if silently questioning him about the same. 

Sir vahi VP, jinki problem ko leke aapne mujhse baat ki thi.. Kuch waqt pehle.. Yaad aaya kuch…’

Prerna looked at her husband who was trying to recall about this certain VP, suddenly she saw his face become pale and her curiosity increased. 

Konse VP.. kaisi problem?’

She inquired and keenly noted the silent communication that was happening between her husband and his manager. Rishabh kept glaring at Mehra and slightly shook his head negatively, indicating him to not say a word. But Mehra just shrugged and replied to Prerna’s question.

Actually Ma’am, humare company main ek VP hain jo sir ke kafi ache dost bhi hain. Sir aksar unke behalf pe mujhse advice mangne aate hain…but pata nahi meri advice se unki problem solve hoti hogi ya nahi..’ 

‘Aisi konsi problem hai aapke VP ko?’ 

‘Vo toh sir hi aapko bata sakte hain Ma’am…’

Rishabh shot one deadly glare at Mehra and then looked at his wife who was eyeing him with curiosity and he knew that she wouldn’t let go of it till he said something. He cleared his throat and tried to cook up a story

Erm… actually… VP jo hain humare… erm… vo …’

‘Vo .. vo kya laga rakha hai Mr Bajaj.. Saaf saaf bataiye na… ho sakta hai main bhi aapki kuch help kar sakun…’ 

‘Haan ma’am yeh theek rehga… aap hi help kar sakti hain sir ki’ 

Mehra said cheerfully and then subtly added …. ‘aur humare VP ki…’ after he earned another glare from his boss. 

Bataiye na Mr Bajaj…’ 

Prerna nugged her husband once again and when he failed yet again, she turned to Mehra and asked him to tell her everything. Despite the warning look that he was getting from his boss, Mehra started talking about the issues that their VP was facing

‘Waise toh baat kafi simple si hai Ma’am, humare VP shadishuda hai. Aur unhe apni wife se bohut pyaar hai. Abh shadi ko thoda time bhi ho gaya hai aur vo dono ek dusre ke saath comfortable bhi hain.. Dono ek dusre ki care bhi karte hain, kafi fikar rehti hai unko ko unki wife ki… Par humare VP apni wife se pyaar ka izhaar nahi kar pa rahe. Main toh sir ko yehi kehta hun ki, mere khayal se abh waqt aagaya hai Ki VP jake sab sach bata de apni wife ko… lekin shayaad vo keh nahi pa rahe..’  

Prerna nodded her head, she seemed to be lost in deep thoughts. Rishabh picked his glass and sipped on some water as he tried to not react to Mehra’s words. Even he knew that it was high time that he confessed his feelings to his wife. 

Lagta hai aapke VP bilkul Mr Bajaj ki tarah hain… yeh bhi kahan kuch zyada bol pate hain…’

Rishabh spit the water from his mouth as soon as Prerna had bluttered out this sentence, he immediately felt her hand on his back, trying to calm him but the proximity only worsened his situation. Mehra was worried that something would happen to Rishabh, he was about to call the doctor when Rishabh started getting better. He coughed for another moment and took deep breaths. 

Mr Bajaj, aap theek hai?’

Prerna asked him as she continued rubbing his back, he hummed in response. Once he was better, Rishabh shot a final glare at Mehra who gulped in fear that he had gone a little too far in an attempt to tease his boss. But when Rishabh gave him a slight nod, Mehra sighed in relief that he wasn’t that mad at him and took a leave before Prerna could get a chance to ask more about their VP.

The rest of the day went by and Rishabh decided to thank his stars that Prerna didn’t start a conversation about the VP. He was seated in their bed and pretended to read a book while Prerna was busy with her night time routine. He kept stealing glances at her and at one point when their eyes locked in the mirror, Rishabh thought that he saw some mirth in Prerna’s eyes. 

Vaise Mr Bajaj, main aapke VP ke bare main kuch soch rahi thi..’ 

Rishabh closed his eyes, how could he think that his wife would let go of this so easily. When he opened his eyes again he saw Prerna taking slow steps in his direction. She came and sat next to him on the bed, a little too close to him. 

Yaad hai maine kaha thi aapke VP ka nature bilkul aapke nature ke tarah lag raha hai… phir mujhe realise hua ki Mr Mehra ki baaton se lag raha tha ki unki bhi shadi ko zyada waqt nahi hua hai, bilkul humare tarah. Vo bhi apni wife ki care karte hain, shayad waise hi jaise aap meri karte hain…’

Prerna shuffled closer to him and grabbed the book from his hand. Rishabh could feel his heart skip a beat as she was sitting so close to him. He gulped some saliva and looked straight in her eyes, the mirth was no longer there in them. 

Prerna…’

Rishabh tried to speak but Prerna shushed by placing a finger on his lips.

I kept replaying Mr Mehra’s words in my head and every time, just one question popped in my head…

Prerna lifted her finger from his lips and traced his jawline, she spoke the next few words in a mere whisper 

‘Kahin vo VP aap hi toh nahi Mr Bajaj?’

Rishbah who was already holding his breath because of his wife’s ministrations felt as if he had forgotten how to breath after her question. He knew that this was supposed to be a rhetorical question as she already knew that answer to this. But yet he looked in her eyes to be sure if she wanted him to confess it to her. He knew that it was either now or never, he closed his eyes and took one deep breath before he slightly nodded his head in agreement. 

Prerna smiled to herself as her husband confirmed her theory, she gently cupped his cheek and felt him lean in her touch. She didn’t know how she gathered the courage but in the moment all that she wanted to do was to kiss her husband and so she did. It was just a quick peck but it was enough for Rishabh to know that his wife had some feelings for him too. He saw the blush that crept on her cheek after she realised what just happened. Rishabh smirked to himself, proud of the fact that his wife was affected by him too. He grabbed her by her waist. He gently tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear 

Seems like I am going to have to call Mehra and thank him for telling you about our VP…’ 

Rishabh spoke in a low voice, he leaned in closer till his lips brushed her earlobe. 

But I’ll do that tomorrow… tonight, I guess Mr VP would finally like to tell his wife or rather show her how much he loves her..’

Without giving his wife a chance to react to his words, Rishabh sealed her lips in a passionate kiss. 

~~~~~~~

I’ll readily accept the rotten tamatars or chappals that you send my way 🤭

Love;

Niyati ❤️

Edited by Niyati_T - 4 years ago

RDi ka MehRish ke upar ek aur story 🤣

Originally posted by WaqtZaya

RDi ka MehRish ke upar ek aur story 🤣

Tamatar phenk ke toh nahi maregi na RD?! 🤭

Arey Mr Mehra toh Mr Cupid ho gaye thank you Mr Mehra, aapne humare VP aur unki Biwi ki naiyaa paar lagadi😆

Niyati, this was so good ❤️

Originally posted by SanyaEterna

Arey Mr Mehra toh Mr Cupid ho gaye thank you Mr Mehra, aapne humare VP aur unki Biwi ki naiyaa paar lagadi😆

Niyati, this was so good ❤️

Thank you Sanu 😳

Wow this is so funny and cute yaar

I can't stop 🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😆🤣😆🤣😆🤣😆🤣

And yeah all thanks to you (Nithya) and Mr. Mehra, that finally our rishab confessed his love to his Mrs.bajaj. 

And hope so your Mr.  Mehra is also lucky enough to get his Ms. Rose soon. 🥳

Edited by Past1 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Niyati_T

Tamatar phenk ke toh nahi maregi na RD?! 🤭

she will give you kisses and hugs and apple products 🤣 haan Savory or Devices she knows🤣

Oh my my my Mehrish ☺️🤣

Good one Niyati 🤗ab next Mehra ke bete ki shaadi mein sir madam pe likho 😎😆

Edited by -RD- - 4 years ago