SidNaaz Unlimited CC 25|Bhula Dunga Breaks Records! + 🔥Chemistry [IO] - Page 116

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Sometimes I feel these msk contestants r hired as PRs to keep the SidNaaz speculations going bec Sid sana themselves cannot say it ,so let closed ones spill the beans đŸ˜†..

I hv seen it with many couples where the couple remains mute or chants just friends but their closed ones spill all the secrets đŸ˜†..

Imagine these msk boys who were so scared to even shake hands with sana inside msk house in fear of sid r openly giving interviews that sid too loves sana without anymore fear ...Also this mayur , balraj etc hang out with shehbaaz too..If there was nothing betwern sidnaaz then shehbaaz himself will ask mayur and co to shut up ..

So sab planned hai đŸ˜†

Edited by jyoti06 - 4 years ago
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hira221

Ohhh it’s fun đŸ˜ˆđŸ¤£ you should definitely join đŸ˜³

đŸ˜†

Okie lemme see đŸ˜†

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Sometimes I feel these msk contestants r hired as PRs to keep the SidNaaz speculations going bec Sid sana themselves cannot say it ,so let closed ones spill the beans đŸ˜†..

I hv seen it with many couples where the couple remains mute or chants just friends but their closed ones spill all the secrets đŸ˜†..

Imagine these msk boys who were so scared to even shake hands with sana inside msk house in fear of sid , r openly giving interviews that sid too loves sana without anymore fear ...Also this mayur , balraj etc hang out with shehbaaz too..If there was nothing betwern sidnaaz then shehbaaz himself will.ask mayur and co to shut up ..

So ssb planned hai đŸ˜†

And even Darshan and akanksha đŸ˜†

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luvpari345

And even Darshan and akanksha đŸ˜†

Also fifi , vikas , bagga đŸ˜†

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Imagine these msk boys who were so scared to even shake hands with sana inside msk house in fear of sid r openly giving interviews that sid too loves sana without anymore fear ...Also this mayur , balraj etc hang out with shehbaaz too..If there was nothing betwern sidnaaz then shehbaaz himself will ask mayur and co to shut up ..

So sab planned hai đŸ˜†

Absolutely 

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I dont think age is issue anymore or else he would not hv done romantic vid mixes with her ..Also wont keep her at his house either ..I feel both r serious and will directly marry when right time comes đŸ˜†..

They both just dont want the world to know they r in a relationship and decline the hype since they r in huge demand only bec of the curiosity factor about their relationship status ..it keeps the buzz going ..see how spotboye goes all bonkers wanting to know whats going on đŸ˜†..Most couples these days do the same till they tie the knot ..

Of course jyoti. Plus families are involved here. Someone asked Shudh Manoranjan guy that how he knows Sana is living at Sid’s place to which he replied that a very close person told him and with whose permission Sana is staying there. He was referring to Sana’s father and no father will let his daughter live at someone’s place for no reason. Sana’s bro is in Mumbai but she is living with Sid. He also said that Sid’s Mom is not letting Sana live any where else but obviously she is doing it on Sid’s will. Obviously she would have talked to Sana’s family. Sid’s Mom would not keep Sana at her home if she is not sure abt Sidnaaz’s relationship. Testing time is gone now and things are pretty serious

Missy_Dizzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

So sab planned hai đŸ˜†

Jyoti correct wording is for sure this is a well thought plan

See the amount of hype they are creating by being quiet

Everyone else is advocating for them but they arent opening up

This is creating a big curiosity among the media they are going crazy abt what exactly is the status of this two

This so called best friends are doing an amazing job đŸ˜†

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Missy_Dizzy

Baby no darling soon i will be your ex and become ordinary

Dont worry Jo maine statement upar bola woh kabhi nahi hoga

KABHI NAHI đŸ˜ŒđŸ˜ŒđŸ˜Œ

Tum log aapas mein Sidnaaz Sidnaaz khel rahe ho aur Kaboo kahan hai yeh kisi ne socha nhn 

Missy_Dizzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ok for those interested and asking i used to do writing long back and stopped

Now again i am starting back with SidNaaz so if any of u likes reading FFs here is the link have a look đŸ˜³đŸ˜†

I jst got started only and my first story on sidnaaz is the journey after Big boss

https://my.w.tt/DIvlbcLo94

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kar_Nan

Of course jyoti. Plus families are involved here. Someone asked Shudh Manoranjan guy that how he knows Sana is living at Sid’s place to which he replied that a very close person told him and with whose permission Sana is staying there. He was referring to Sana’s father and no father will let his daughter live at someone’s place for no reason. Sana’s bro is in Mumbai but she is living with Sid. He also said that Sid’s Mom is not letting Sana live any where else but obviously she is doing it on Sid’s will. Obviously she would have talked to Sana’s family. Sid’s Mom would not keep Sana at her home if she is not sure abt Sidnaaz’s relationship. Testing time is gone now and things are pretty serious

That Shudh manoranjan guy is in touch with Sana's dad ..has his phone number ..so we can believe him on this ..

And yeah no dad will allow his daughter to stay with "just friend" ..But its obvious they dont want the world to know they r in livein and so keeping it secret but same time throwing in hints here and there fm a 3rd source that she is indeed staying at sid's house to keep the sidnaaz hype going đŸ˜†..so its like media knows yet media cannot confirm till sid or sana come out clear on it ..its interesting in a way đŸ˜†