NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I am just gobsmacked at the level of stupidity this show is peddling 

Anurag thought Sneha is with Prerna then WHAT made him stay with Komolika for years? What was the reason for him not to try and break Komolika? 

8 years is a long time, Anurag handed over everything to Komolika instead of trying to break her and since Prerna is dead, he didn't have anything to be worried about, I thought he played along with Komolika for Sneha 

Komolika has murder case against her, she was arrested and ran from custody, she is living as Komolika, why didn't Anurag act and break Komolika? He gave her his property, his family, why? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This boy lost his brain the day he married Komolika.. 

According to what Nivi said, Komo helped them in their business.. So I dont think Anurag Basu gave everything to Ko... It looks like the business suffered and Ko must have bought it all and gave them 50% powerless shares.. 

Anyway, lets see how low they drop their ML level to? 

K-Shandra thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

I am just gobsmacked at the level of stupidity this show is peddling 

Anurag thought Sneha is with Prerna then WHAT made him stay with Komolika for years? What was the reason for him not to try and break Komolika? 

To be frankly honest - angazz (I don't know) this is one of the many questions the creatives are yet still to answer. I don't know when Diya came into the equation of things (the how we've been told) but Komolika could be using the girl to hang onto Anurag - Obsessive love is never sensible. And then let me not get started on Mohini and society's views and the fact that Komolika again usurped the Basu wealth... the list goes on. Validating that question is very easy when you're dealing with a character that just allows things to happen to him. 

8 years is a long time, Anurag handed over everything to Komolika instead of trying to break her and since Prerna is dead, he didn't have anything to be worried about, I thought he played along with Komolika for Sneha 

I'm going with he knew she was alive but knew he had to keep a distance from her - for now we'll forget the declarations that "she is his life" and "he lives only for her." The whole Sneha thing is negligence (from the creatives and the parents) and the creatives' attempt to placate the viewers who question their slapdash story telling/ half baked outline. 

Komolika has murder case against her, she was arrested and ran from custody, she is living as Komolika, why didn't Anurag act and break Komolika? He gave her his property, his family, why? 

This I could write a book on but since you would have to understand legalese I'll keep this simplified. Komolika has a new face and with her father's contacts could have a new identity within hours. you cannot prosecute her for murder because the cctv footage will show the Hina version not the current version - which would make proving her guilty before the court almost impossible. Also remember she always had lackeys do her work. you would have to get them to testify against her, and with her new looks the defense attorney could demand clarification and identification of the person to whom they spoke and dealt with.  

With capable creatives the entire new face plastic surgery tract could have been far more gripping, but then it was only an excuse to cover up Hina's departure from the show - the creatives did not plan it or utilize it properly. They have a habit of sitting on brilliant storylines but being unable to see them.

So for now I stick with the idea that this is all a bad dream on Anurag's part- because nothing makes sense- and that his head was struck once to often and too hard.  

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nailah_EjFian

This boy lost his brain the day he married Komolika.. 

According to what Nivi said, Komo helped them in their business.. So I dont think Anurag Basu gave everything to Ko... It looks like the business suffered and Ko must have bought it all and gave them 50% powerless shares.. 

Anyway, lets see how low they drop their ML level to? 

But Anurag won Businessman of the year award and they said he put his life in business working like a workaholic 

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

But Anurag won Businessman of the year award and they said he put his life in business working like a workaholic 

May be Komolika helped him win that award, like Bajaj helped Prerna. Komolika must have created some distraction for competing business owners for Anurag to win πŸ˜ƒ

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: K-Shandra

To be frankly honest - angazz (I don't know) this is one of the many questions the creatives are yet still to answer. I don't know when Diya came into the equation of things (the how we've been told) but Komolika could be using the girl to hang onto Anurag - Obsessive love is never sensible. And then let me not get started on Mohini and society's views and the fact that Komolika again usurped the Basu wealth... the list goes on. Validating that question is very easy when you're dealing with a character that just allows things to happen to him. 

I'm going with he knew she was alive but knew he had to keep a distance from her - for now we'll forget the declarations that "she is his life" and "he lives only for her." The whole Sneha thing is negligence (from the creatives and the parents) and the creatives' attempt to placate the viewers who question their slapdash story telling/ half baked outline. 

This I could write a book on but since you would have to understand legalese I'll keep this simplified. Komolika has a new face and with her father's contacts could have a new identity within hours. you cannot prosecute her for murder because the cctv footage will show the Hina version not the current version - which would make proving her guilty before the court almost impossible. Also remember she always had lackeys do her work. you would have to get them to testify against her, and with her new looks the defense attorney could demand clarification and identification of the person to whom they spoke and dealt with.  

With capable creatives the entire new face plastic surgery tract could have been far more gripping, but then it was only an excuse to cover up Hina's departure from the show - the creatives did not plan it or utilize it properly. They have a habit of sitting on brilliant storylines but being unable to see them.

So for now I stick with the idea that this is all a bad dream on Anurag's part- because nothing makes sense- and that his head was struck once to often and too hard.  

What I am saying is that 8 years is a long time to break someone as Anurag was living with her and had access to her every information, she trusts him completely, if you have noticed she is discussing her plans against Prerna in front of him

Diya is 6 years old, Anurag had enough time to throw her in jail, Komolika is living with her identity, business is in Komolika's name, she can't say she is Sonalika when her name is Komolika Anurag Basu 

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

May be Komolika helped him win that award, like Bajaj helped Prerna. Komolika must have created some distraction for competing business owners for Anurag to win πŸ˜ƒ

Seems like it, but Prerna is owner of her companies where Anurag is Komolika's cheerleader

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Seems like it, but Prerna is owner of her companies where Anurag is Komolika's cheerleader

Anurag alag trip pe hai filhaal πŸ˜†

Even CVs had no idea ki uske sath itna kuch ho jayega mazaak mazaak mein πŸ€”

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ours is not to reason why!

I am reading how Anurag 'helped' Prerna by getting that Municipal permission. He knows that Komo will go after Prerna if she knows. And thing is, he has never been able to protect prerna against Komo. SO why get into all of this???

Am sure, here we think the creative writers have time to work on their story. 100% they will forget everything they've shown so far when they are back.

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: scarlett22

Ours is not to reason why!

I am reading how Anurag 'helped' Prerna by getting that Municipal permission. He knows that Komo will go after Prerna if she knows. And thing is, he has never been able to protect prerna against Komo. SO why get into all of this???

Am sure, here we think the creative writers have time to work on their story. 100% they will forget everything they've shown so far when they are back.

Municipal permission is one of the silliest thing the maker can do to try and undo the damage.. 

So Prerna Bajaj discussed, planned and execute the idea but now credit will go to Anurag Basu as he β€œhelped” her? Did Prerna really needed his help? Hmmm No... 

Remember RB asked Prerna if she was fine to go to the auction else he can postpone it.. Prerna Bajaj doesnt need any help from Anurag Basu.. The one who caused you pain can never be the healer.. At least not in my book..