Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akshiyaislove thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I have an idea of opening a topic of listing some favourites relating to the show..

It could be like asking questions on any of the favourite scene or some other sort...

I don't know if there was a topic like this previously or not as am a new member but this could help somewhat as many of the forum members could share their favourites in this post..

I won't mind if it's considered or not  but if given permission I could do it for sure๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Sorry,, If I have  been somewhere wrong...

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Akshiyaislove

I have an idea of opening a topic of listing some favourites relating to the show..

It could be like asking questions on any of the favourite scene or some other sort...

I don't know if there was a topic like this previously or not as am a new member but this could help somewhat as many of the forum members could share their favourites in this post..

I won't mind if it's considered or not  but if given permission I could do it for sure๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Sorry,, If I have  been somewhere wrong...

If you have something in your mind, then please draft a post and pm to either of the forum mods. We shall see and accordingly help you out.๐Ÿ˜Š