Suggestions for Forum Activities

Posted: 4 years ago

Hello Friends

As we all see that the Guddan forum is not very active these days. So we have decided that we shall start some fun activities in the forum. 

For that we need suggestions from all of you as to what kind of activities you would like to have in this forum.

Here are some of the suggestions that Me and Mamta have come up with. You are free to provide us with any more suggestions if you want.

Would like to inform you that we are already working on the Banner Contest and soon that would be put up for everyone to participate.

Game of the week

Member of the Week

OS Contest

Forum Member Awards

Any more Suggestions are welcome. Have fun in the forum

Guddan Forum DT

🤣

When Forum itself is not friendly not open to honest views how can it be active ?

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by rs-shailu29

🤣

When Forum itself is not friendly not open to honest views how can it be active ?

The forum is open to everyone and all the members can express their opinions and views within the IF COC. So we as mods are trying to make this forum more comfortable and make it more active. We need the support of the forum members in this.😊

Edited by braveheartdoc - 4 years ago

Hello Mods n buddy.......😊

i love Guddan show n now shocked rank dw...😭

My  Suggestions ... n Request...

1,,, give some ....  Members Introduction Corner yes show ke start me hota hai but ok..

2....... Actor Nishant as Akshat  n  jodi Nishika as  Akshan ... Their  AT open but very inactive so plz all jodi  fans n Hero fans plz give their opinions in their AT .. then more page...

3... Request All members give some Comment in all post ...😊

Originally posted by br200910

Hello Mods n buddy.......😊

i love Guddan show n now shocked rank dw...😭

My  Suggestions ... n Request...

1,,, give some ....  Members Introduction Corner yes show ke start me hota hai but ok..

2....... Actor Nishant as Akshat  n  jodi Nishika as  Akshan ... Their  AT open but very inactive so plz all jodi  fans n Hero fans plz give their opinions in their AT .. then more page...

3... Request All members give some Comment in all post ...😊

Introduction corner is there in the forum. Here is the link

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/148363975

oh ya,,,,,, thanks............

Forum not give more Guddan article and video  why ??  Plz request give Guddan's show's Article and video.

Edited by Krilovad - 4 years ago

Plz Mods i can't understand why closed Nishika akshan thredad at no 2 ?? 

Originally posted by br200910

Plz Mods i can't understand why closed Nishika akshan thredad at no 2 ?? 

Hi Br 

That thread was probably closed automatically  not by any Mods but I have opened it for you 🙂