yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Both Rv bros are such shy babies 😳😆

https://twitter.com/Evaaspeaks/status/1169144628655927296

Such gadhedos abi-nal

https://twitter.com/AnOptimist9/status/1242283175692218368

Ritvik has an adorable, contagious smile🤗

Nanko aise nahi bhaag the...You asked your hashtag wife to teach you, so now you have no choice but to stay 😆😳

Edited by yrhpk_aus - 4 years ago
Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

sorry yaar Piyasmiley5

nandu panda ko bohut neend aagayi

now I'm refreshed..good morningsmiley31

smiley36oops maine bina baatay aapka naya naamkaran kar diya, sorry. 

so here a formal request:

are you willing to be our ketu setu?smiley42

Nandu ....Piya is rocking it as Jasmeet......🤣

Mera fav is jasmeet in this forum......🤣sahi character pakda hain piya......😆

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SheThought

In general, I don't have that much complain... I mean yes, it could be hotter 😆 But what we have gotten so far is not so bad either.

But I agree, it's getting repetitive now... more than romance, I would love for them to have some romantic talks, flirting and behave like newlyweds!

Since they are trying to prolong their SR, their current romance is coming across as that of a GF-BF! There is no desperation or passion... which seems very odd for a couple who have had a love marriage and are still in their honeymoon phase!! 

I sincerely hope they don't do the deed tomorrow. It will be very rushed and not enjoyable at all!

Ohh so the passionate love making scenes were of kuku😵

I don't know y they are prolonging mishbirs Sr, the resort was a perfect place for them to consummate, fighting and arguments next day ho sakta tha.. But sigh kuku got their passionate Sr at the resort 😥

Mishbir Bas ladte rahenge Aur ghar ke  problems solve Karenge 

Kaira gets some amazing passionate romance y can't they do the same thing wid Mishbir 🤦

I'm so pissed off wid RS.. I knew he doesn't like mishbir and kuku and kuhu are his favourites

God I just wish shaheer quits this show.. If on shaheers Bday Dkp doesn't wish him then it wud be clear that he doesn't gave a dann about shaheer and Rs Is just using his popularity 

Edited by Rashi23 - 4 years ago
Aishu13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

In general, I don't have that much complain... I mean yes, it could be hotter 😆 But what we have gotten so far is not so bad either.

But I agree, it's getting repetitive now... more than romance, I would love for them to have some romantic talks, flirting and behave like newlyweds!

Since they are trying to prolong their SR, their current romance is coming across as that of a GF-BF! There is no desperation or passion... which seems very odd for a couple who have had a love marriage and are still in their honeymoon phase!! 

I sincerely hope they don't do the deed tomorrow. It will be very rushed and not enjoyable at all!

I agree! I want them to just talk yaar! Mujhe aur kuch bhi nahi chahiye!

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

Both Rv bros are such shy babies 😳😆

https://twitter.com/Evaaspeaks/status/1169144628655927296

Such gadhedos abi-nal

https://twitter.com/AnOptimist9/status/1242283175692218368

Ritvik has an adorable, contagious smile🤗

Nanko aise nahi bhaag the...You asked your hashtag wife to teach you, so now you have no choice but to stay 😆😳

nanko yar... tumse bahuth umeede thi...u cant fail us like this...🤣

Aishu13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This may feel like a double whammy, I posted this in the episode analysis thread. I just wanted to get y’all’s view on it, I am not being insulting right or hurting anyone right?

“I think part of it is Kuhu’s childishness, not the way Abir or anyone in the show says it 😂, but in general. She cannot take responsibility for her actions, and that’s where the Mahashwaris’ have failed, they basically encouraged it and spoiled her. Both Kuhu and Mishti have their own set of flaws because of that! Mishti in a way, is very hateful towards her own self because people in the Maheshwari household actually or inadvertently made her feel like an outsider. But she also has a streak of “I can do no wrong” as well (not totally a bad thing!). Kuhu doesn’t take ownership of her actions and is very spoiled, but at the same time she is bitter because she feels she is ignored. I remember one of her dialogues: “If you cry than you are sad and upset, but if I cry than I am throwing a tantrum.” (Something like that) And again, the Maheshwari family ignored her as a child to take care of another child. So she sees Mishti as the root cause of everything! I am repeating it again, but Kuhu is not correct. But both MishKu have their own demons to fight, it is very important it address both, because both have a lot of flaws!”

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Ohh so the passionate love making scenes were of kuku😵

I don't know y they are prolonging mishbirs Sr, the resort was a perfect place for them to consummate, fighting and arguments next day ho sakta tha.. But sigh kuku got their passionate Sr at the resort 😥

Mishbir Bas ladte rahenge Aur ghar ke  problems solve Karenge 

Kaira gets some amazing passionate romance y can't they do the same thing wid Mishbir 🤦

I'm so pissed off wid RS.. I knew he doesn't like mishbir and kuku and kuhu are his favourites

God I just wish shaheer quits this show.. If on shaheers Bday Dkp doesn't wish him then it wud be clear that he doesn't gave a dann about shaheer and Rs Is just using his popularity 

RS wanted Sha on board due to his popularity..so he is just using Sha ..Rhea also..provide montage of mishbir and give kuku content.. actually the actors who r playing kuku r RS's favourites..last year he even planned a bday celebration for them..it is intolerable to see Sha being sidelined..lots of production houses r waiting for his date and when RS got that he is misusing it..

#disappountedShafan😭😭

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

RS wanted Sha on board due to his popularity..so he is just using Sha ..Rhea also..provide montage of mishbir and give kuku content.. actually the actors who r playing kuku r RS's favourites..last year he even planned a bday celebration for them..it is intolerable to see Sha being sidelined..lots of production houses r waiting for his date and when RS got that he is misusing it..

#disappountedShafan😭😭

😒😭

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: The_incredible

#disappountedShafan😭😭

Exactly this.. Rs has been in the business for quite some time n he is a pakka gujju businessman.. He is reaping profits bcoz of shaheer.. Ik kuku r his favourites.. He doesn't like shaheer n rhea.. That's y I was waiting to see whether on shaheers Bday he would come on set and celebrate but bcoz of this lock down it'll not happen so I want to see whether his team wishes shaheer on insta.. Even I want shaheer to quit the show bcoz we all can clearly see that rs is misusing shaheers and mishbirs popularity to sell kuhu n kuku