Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ani7465 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

And why does shristi needs to influence preeta all the time. Going to luthra hse to save them is only going to be the other way round that she is returning to kill mahira or mahesh or both. Even if she disguises she might get caught. Then what jail. 

Similar to rishab sherlyn marriage track earlier where she disguised from sherlyn and the gundas . And karan mahira marriage she disguises hiding from luthras.

If this happens they are repeating the tracks . 

MandyTheBlogger thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Oh great so we have one more episode of preeta blaming..  thanks for the link dear!

Originally posted by: _Runa_

Of course, we can't be sure about Karan. The writers may fool us. But it would be interesting if he is really preparing something for us.

I didn't see the precap as I always watch on zee5. I read precap in written updates.

That's what they wrote today:

"Mahiraโ€™s haldi ceremony has begun. Preeta and Srishti are still deciding if they should go and save the Luthras from Mahira. Sherlyn is in Rishabhโ€™s room and tells him that Preeta should be in jail for all the crimes she committed. Rishabh tells Sherlyn to stop targetting Preeta for everything."

They way its going uska akkal uske pass nahi hai. Let him serve his highly obsessed fan girl as his wife.. and let the lutras suffer. ๐Ÿคš

Tho aakhir voh photo flash ka chakkar kya tha??  

The girls still wanna go to lutras to save them.. yaar jin ke paas khud ka akkal nahi hai unhe we should warn once or twice. Agar voh phir bhi nahi mane.. toh u should let them go and suffer! Tabi voh kuch seekenge 

Originally posted by: ani7465

I still dont think pardafash will happen now. Its only to gain audience interest and trp. Either after all preeta efforts marriage may still take place or postponed. What if mahira dad makes an entry. That would be a major twist. Her own father against her marriage. 

I agree with you on the parda fash.. that won't happen now. And seriously i don't care if karan gets married to mahira or not. It did matter to me until a few weeks back. But definitely not after the second time abandoning. He deserves a big time punishment!!  Mahira dad's case is like the tiger in that shepherd boy's story. After one point even his entry won't give you chills or surprises..  I really don't get it why still they manage to get top place!! 

_Runa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MandyTheBlogger

They way its going uska akkal uske pass nahi hai. Let him serve his highly obsessed fan girl as his wife.. and let the lutras suffer. ๐Ÿคš

Tho aakhir voh photo flash ka chakkar kya tha??  

The girls still wanna go to lutras to save them.. yaar jin ke paas khud ka akkal nahi hai unhe we should warn once or twice. Agar voh phir bhi nahi mane.. toh u should let them go and suffer! Tabi voh kuch seekenge 

Agree! It's irritating how they want to save people which don't want to be saved. Their help is unwelcome. Their presence in Luthra house is unwelcome. They were told do not show their faces there. Their mother strictly forbid them to go there. Still they are planning to go๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

@bold - I still hope Karan would be called besharam because of the pics๐Ÿ˜†

Agree! It's irritating how they want to save people which don't want to be saved. Their help is unwelcome. Their presence in Luthra house is unwelcome. They were told do not show their faces there. Their mother strictly forbid them to go there. Still they are planning to go๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

@bold - I still hope Karan would be called besharam because of the pics๐Ÿ˜†

I hope in the end this doesn't turn a nightmare for us!! ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: ani7465

And why does shristi needs to influence preeta all the time. Going to luthra hse to save them is only going to be the other way round that she is returning to kill mahira or mahesh or both. Even if she disguises she might get caught. Then what jail. 

Similar to rishab sherlyn marriage track earlier where she disguised from sherlyn and the gundas . And karan mahira marriage she disguises hiding from luthras.

If this happens they are repeating the tracks . 

Only preeta and the writers know what's going on in their mind๐Ÿ˜†

jassmyyyynee thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

[QUOTE = ani7465]

ู…ุง ุฒู„ุช ู„ุง ุฃุนุชู‚ุฏ ุฃู† pardafash ุณูŠุญุฏุซ ุงู„ุขู†. ูู‚ุท ู„ูƒุณุจ ุงู‡ุชู…ุงู… ุงู„ุฌู…ู‡ูˆุฑ ูˆ trp. ุฅู…ุง ุจุนุฏ ูƒู„ ุฌู‡ูˆุฏ ุจุฑูŠุชุง ู‚ุฏ ูŠุณุชู…ุฑ ุงู„ุฒูˆุงุฌ ุฃูˆ ูŠุชู… ุชุฃุฌูŠู„ู‡. ู…ุงุฐุง ู„ูˆ ู‚ุงู… ู…ุงู‡ูŠุฑุง ุฃุจูŠ ุจุงู„ุฏุฎูˆู„. ุณูŠูƒูˆู† ู‡ุฐุง ุชุญูˆู„ุง ูƒุจูŠุฑุง. ูˆุงู„ุฏู‡ุง ุถุฏ ุฒูˆุงุฌู‡ุง. 

[/ุงู‚ุชุจุณ]

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I have a little hope that this time Preeta won't go there and someone else will stop the shaadi. But it feels like almost impossible. Preeta should be there. The drama should happen.

Maybe Sarla will give her permission when she knows about Mahira.

I wrote couple of days ago that Preeta will go there as a superwoman (superbahu). She will be ready to accept everyone's hatred while being a sasural's saviour. She will claim her rights or accuse Karan for polygamy, or demand alimony, etc. Anything what may postpone the marriage and give her time to find sabut๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

I think at the end of the track Preeta will somehow stay in Luthra mansion as unwanted wife/bahu. Some people will hate her. Some people will be helpers for her mission 'save the Luthras'. Mahira will live there too as 'would be wife' claiming 'Mein Karan ki honewali biwi hoon!' Sherleen will try to kill Preeta. Karan will save her. Or Rishabh. Or Shrishti. Or Preeta herself๐Ÿ˜† There will be many attempts of murder. I am sure. But to

see all that we should wait a couple of years of dragging ๐Ÿ˜†

Still I hope the writers will surprise us with something new ๐Ÿ˜€

You were so on point! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ