General Reaction after watching today's epi

Posted: 4 years ago

Well after watching today's πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’ this was my reaction !!

Is it just me or anyone else who has the same reaction?πŸ€”

Oh btw, why was karan standing like a squirrel who lost his fruit/nut?  πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by MandyTheBlogger

Well after watching today's πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’ this was my reaction !!

Is it just me or anyone else who has the same reaction?πŸ€”

Oh btw, why was karan standing like a squirrel who lost his fruit/nut?  πŸ˜‚

Watching today's episode I feel like I am vaccinated against FL vs sautan episodesπŸ’ͺπŸ˜‚

KKB had so many Pragya vs Tanu type of episodesπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ that I really got used to it🧘

I am waiting for the challenge in the next episode! They always do soπŸ˜†

@bold - 🀣 because he did!πŸ˜‚

What was the episode about? Itna Bura mood πŸ€£

And we had precap? Show is continuing?

Originally posted by _Runa_

Watching today's episode I feel like I am voaccinated against FL vs sautan episodesπŸ’ͺπŸ˜‚

KKB had so many Pragya vs Tanu type of episodesπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ that I really got used to it🧘

I am waiting for the challenge in the next episode! They always do soπŸ˜†

@bold - 🀣 because he did!πŸ˜‚

I get sick of this sautan episodes.. πŸ€’ i feel like I totally lost my interest..  life mein hummari irni vaat laga hua hai..  kamse kam show mein thodi hassi mazak kabhi kabaar dikhate to acha hota.. 

And yeah.. he actually was standing like that! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Now that preeta knows what mahira did.. im pretty sure makers are going to come up to drag this so called doosri shaadi of KL and Loteri Dulhan πŸ˜‚

He is always a squirrel in front of Kareena bua.. only in front of Preeta and Rishab he becomes crocodile πŸ˜ˆ

Originally posted by Scarlet.ferro

Waist of time episode. 20 minutes of Mahira-Preeta's face-off. Mahira confessed that she pushed Mahesh down the stairs.

Originally posted by Scarlet.ferro

If u want me to sum up in few lines, it was all mahira boasting about how great she was in turning everyone against preeta,  especially karan by making use of preeta itself. And her lectures on how fake preeta is + she broke the news that she was the one behind papa lutras second coma.. preeta giving back lectures to mahira on how could her obsession blind her humanity etc..

at the same time the whole lutra fam blaming preeta for mahira's absence.. (that too when she went to arora's to show off before preeta) vahi ghassi peeti dialogue of kareena.. (yaar aur kitne baar sunvaavoge humme yehi same dialogues.🀒 

I've got some serious doubt regarding that..  don't the actors get bored of the same dialogues, or will they be like kuch naya padke kyun time waste kare ek hi dialogue se kaam chalathe hai πŸ˜†)

And as precap: it was the highlight actually.. 

Kareena like always yelling that she doesn't need preeta anywhere near the mandap all making faces including rishab (u know who all can make what kind of expressions according to the nature of characters.. ) and then camera zoomed to wards karan..  his expression was really like that squirrel who lost its fav nut/ fruit.. is helpless in doing anything to get it back.. πŸ€£πŸ€£

Seriously,  these lutras really need to set few things out, like if they hate someone just hate them if they like them just accept them. Needn't put your leg on both hate boat and love boat😀 

Originally posted by msainhjaug

He is always a squirrel in front of Kareena bua.. only in front of Preeta and Rishab he becomes crocodile πŸ˜ˆ

Felt like saying someone please slap him for making that shakkal after doing all these stupid things and still standing like an innocent kid knowing what he really should do, when he is in no mood to listen to others also

Originally posted by _Runa_

Waist of time episode. 20 minutes of Mahira-Preeta's face-off. Mahira confessed that she pushed Mahesh down the stairs.

Wasn't really an interesting episode today..  is it because we already know how this track can end up. I mean preeta can raise a voice and barge into LM, but like always gets insulted and thrown back.. 

But wait,  will preeta actually get the authority to barge into LM??  Any of u remember the old promo which was during diwali time i guess they asked a question will preeta be able to stop the wrong happening in LM? But now the level of bad is on a high note so she may get some trump card to make her entry into that pagal khaana just to set things right. Just to save ML she may use the power of L bahu and act like karan's wife. Im just saying a possibility only. Seeing things this is the only thing that comes up now.. so mahira will still be there  and along with sherlyn she can try her max to throw preeta out. And karan can still continue his tu tu mein mein. 

Par seriously i miss prithvi yaar, bande ko banado na kamse kam krithika ka husband. I know its too much but if he is also in LM then only we can have some comical episodes along with this plotting and blaming.  Now it feels like he is left out and uska koyi role nahi hai..

Originally posted by MandyTheBlogger

Wasn't really an interesting episode today..  is it because we already know how this track can end up. I mean preeta can raise a voice and barge into LM, but like always gets insulted and thrown back.. 

But wait,  will preeta actually get the authority to barge into LM??  Any of u remember the old promo which was during diwali time i guess they asked a question will preeta be able to stop the wrong happening in LM? But now the level of bad is on a high note so she may get some trump card to make her entry into that pagal khaana just to set things right. Just to save ML she may use the power of L bahu and act like karan's wife. Im just saying a possibility only. Seeing things this is the only thing that comes up now.. so mahira will still be there  and along with sherlyn she can try her max to throw preeta out. And karan can still continue his tu tu mein mein. 

Par seriously i miss prithvi yaar, bande ko banado na kamse kam krithika ka husband. I know its too much but if he is also in LM then only we can have some comical episodes along with this plotting and blaming.  Now it feels like he is left out and uska koyi role nahi hai..

I have a little hope that this time Preeta won't go there and someone else will stop the shaadi. But it feels like almost impossible. Preeta should be there. The drama should happen.

Maybe Sarla will give her permission when she knows about Mahira.

I wrote couple of days ago that Preeta will go there as a superwoman (superbahu). She will be ready to accept everyone's hatred while being a sasural's saviour. She will claim her rights or accuse Karan for polygamy, or demand alimony, etc. Anything what may postpone the marriage and give her time to find sabutπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

I think at the end of the track Preeta will somehow stay in Luthra mansion as unwanted wife/bahu. Some people will hate her. Some people will be helpers for her mission 'save the Luthras'. Mahira will live there too as 'would be wife' claiming 'Mein Karan ki honewali biwi hoon!' Sherleen will try to kill Preeta. Karan will save her. Or Rishabh. Or Shrishti. Or Preeta herselfπŸ˜† There will be many attempts of murder. I am sure. But to

see all that we should wait a couple of years of dragging πŸ˜†

Still I hope the writers will surprise us with something new πŸ˜€