Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

yeah this message was seen on whats app - might be the bhakts of whats app university generated and got money from IT cell  ðŸ˜¡

Pyaricetamol thumbnail

Originally posted by: HappyPlace

Ponymo is right. He's spreading fake news.

I'm not talking about Amitabh..Yes he's spreading pseudoscience..who's denying thatI'm talking about another thread

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KootyPai

Yes you said that. That is why a lot of people in that thread corrected you. But you couldn't even acknowledge that you are mistaken. So typical of you ponymo..

I criticized the nature of testing and its inability to weed out those who were infected. That's an opinion you may disagree with, but it's not fake news.

I can't believe you could compare my criticism of something with Big B openly spreading misinformation. False equivalence much?

And it's interesting that you had nothing to comment on an actual fake news, but straight up had to lie about me - that shows you have an axe to grind.

I'm not interested in such petty exchanges which is exactly why I didn't reply to some on that thread. And I'll practise the same with you now. Cheerio.

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

He's just rambling on. Needs to give himself rest. 

Such stupidity will cost India a hefty price....People, please get out of the streets and within your home do whatever you like...Shank bajao, Namaaz pado,candles light karo,Disco karo or nanga naacho...Do as you please..But STAY OUT OF THE STREETS!!!!

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

its sad that these people are doing this in such situation.....

worse is that rally during curfew..... he bhagwan, kuch akal de inn logon ko....

Notafan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is how facts are twisted.

He does not seem to be spreading fake news. From the screenshot it is obvious that he said he has been given an opinion and he put that in caps. He did not ask anybody to follow that advice.

The news that Amitabh Bachchan is spreading fake news is itself a fake news.

Edited by Notafan - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Notafan

He does not seem to be spreading fake news. From the screenshot it is obvious that he said he has been given an opinion and he put that in caps. He did not ask anybody to follow that advice.

Agree....But he should’ve clearly stated his own opinion also about it instead of confusing people....Because people easily get taken, especially in tough times like these! 

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Notafan

He is a celebrity he shouldn't be posting such stuff's, especially after yesterday's disastrous thali bajao antholan... He has followers who would do this just because he posted it... If he got that advice then he should keep it with himself