My pulavs On Miniel - Write ups Pt 34 (28.07.20) on Pg 78 - Page 36

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Loved it 🥳 wanted to see this in show and you wrote it  in pb style  .🤗

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

I know kal hi update kiya tha....but kya aaj bhi ho sakta hai...intezaar nahi ho raha😆

Update to mein kal karungi anjali.. I know its late but Neil ka outbreak thoda time lag raha hai..... Sabr to kar yaar... Neil ka dialogue... 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

Loved it 🥳 wanted to see this in show and you wrote it  in pb style  .🤗

Thanks Krithzz...🤗

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Part 21

Mini ad Neil were on the way back Patiala….neil wassilent all long the drive….mini tried to talk to him but he dint repond back toanything….soon they reached Patiala…..Neil got down the car and went directly tohis room…all were there in the hall gathered to know the judgement….when neilentered the haveli all started asking about the judgement but neil justvanished to his room without even looking at them….all were shocked….werewondering what would have happened….

D. Aisa kya hua ki neil aise chala gaya…kahin court ne iske khilaf to nahi suna diya faisla….

Soon Minni came in after paying the cab driver….she was alsocoming in hurry…as she was worried for Neil….

B. Minni Neil bhai ko kya hua….kuch bole bagair chale gaye ….sabthik to hai na….

M. Ah….wo…..

There came a huge noise for Neil room which was of a wasewhich was thrown by Neil….Mini was startled ….and just ran towards Neil room….soonshe reached there and tried to push the door but the door was locked frominside….minni got mor scared as neil was so vulnerable that he can do anything….shestarted banging the door….

M. Neil….please do this to yourself….darwaza kholo….

N. Minni please chale jao….mujhe akela rehna hai…

M. Neil mein kahin nahi jaungi….please open the door…..

This time there was no response from him instead theyheard mor glasses were breaking….Neil was really very badly effected by thetruth that he was uncontrollable……all got really scared by hatever was happening….

Nb. Minni aisa kya ho gaya ki humara Neil cheeze tod rahahai….kya hua court me bata mini….

M. Meinn sab bataungi aap logo ko but abhi I have to handlehim..agar kuch ulta seedha kar liya na neil ne to….

That thought itself made her shiver …..soon the sounds gotdecreased and Neil was now sitting at the floor resting his back on the door…..nowboth mini and neil were sitting at the door and the door was in middle of them….

M. Neil please darwaza kholo….tum jaante ho na mein tumheaise na dekh sakti….please…

N. No minni I cant….how can I even face you…..mujhe apneaapko dekhne me ajeeb lag raha hai….

M. is sabme tumhari kya galti hai neil…tum ache ho isiliyetumhe kisika jhoot nahi dikha….

N. Mein itne saal ek jhoot ko jee raha tha minni….how canthey do this to me..

Minni saw that all were just staring at her by listeningto neil outbreak…they were completely clueless….but minni was not comfortable thatall were seeing neil vulnerable behaviour actually to hide that neil just ranin to his shell and now she cant make him think that he opened up infront ofeveruone…so she instructed everyone to wait in the hall ad she will be back soon…allof them agreed to minni and left the couple to speak….

M. Mein maanti hun neil ki tumne ek jhoot ko sach man liya thabut look at the brighter side ki u don have to go through any pain here after….sachsahi time pe sabke saamne aa gaya…agar aur der hoti to damage aur bada hota….

N. Itne saalo tak mere feelings ka Mazak bana rahe the wodono….kis liye meri property ke liye….

M. haa…aur shayad isiliye tumse nahi hua isha ki shartemanna….aur aaj tumhari mom ka ghar tumhare paas hi hai….isha will get to payfor what she did…..but please don’t punish ur self…..darwaza kholo please neil….

N. mein kyun mila uss aurat se….

M. she is gone from ur life now….uske baare me sochke khudko takleef mat do…

N. u know minni I trusted her with my heart twice and she broke it twice….kisi tarah sameta tha meine khud ko par ab usne to itne saal jo maine jiye us sabko jhoot bana diya…..

saying that Neil kept his head on his knees and cried fordonno how much time….all this while minni was sitting on the other side of the door….Neilcried out all his emotions he pented up these long years…there was like somerewind of his life so far  was going onin his mind…he rememberd how sad he was of loosing his parents and then how hemet isha and got connected to hr and how he married her then all the bitterthings happened to him in the marriage…….. it was almost 5 hours since they weresitting like this….soon the atmosphere became silent…Minni got scared and wasabout to open the door just when neil opened the door….Minni stood up andhugged him tightly and even Neil also held her tightly to himself….

M. Don’t u dare do this again..

N. Hmm….

M. Pata hai kitna dar gayi thi main….tumne andar bhi nahiaane diya mujhe….mujhe kabhi apne se door nahi karna aise….

Saying that she broke the hug to hold his hand and theshe found that he has badly hurt his left hand….and it was bleeding cntinouslyform a long time….

M. Yeh kya hai..itni chot lagi hai and you are so normal….ohmy god…khoon to dekho…tum baitho….let me clean it….

Mini got the first aid box and started cleaning his wound……

Precap: MiNeil Emotinal talk.

Thats it guys....hope u all like it...

Edited by Srilata.Mineil - 3 years ago
su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Thai was so good . Loved MiNeil talks and door as barrier between them and finally that barrier is gone ( his past ) and they meet and hug  so nice .This is MiNeil .😳

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

This was wow❤️

Really needed such type of scene in the show....kya pata mil bhi jata agar ye corona na aaya hota🤢

But koi nahi tumne yaha de diya usi se khush ho jayenge hum😆

Mineil emotional bonding the way they understand each other was shown very nicely👏

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: sub_94

Thai was so good . Loved MiNeil talks and door as barrier between them and finally that barrier is gone ( his past ) and they meet and hug  so nice .This is MiNeil .😳

Thanks dear.... 🤗

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

This was wow❤️

Really needed such type of scene in the show....kya pata mil bhi jata agar ye corona na aaya hota🤢

But koi nahi tumne yaha de diya usi se khush ho jayenge hum😆

Mineil emotional bonding the way they understand each other was shown very nicely👏

Thanks anjali... 🤗

I am so glad that u guys can connect to it... 

Vishal_m.neil thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome work lata... 👏👏

There door talk and mini ka neil ke wound kp clean karna... Too good.. show me bhi yeh mil sakta tha, but cvs ne patti bandhne ki jagah, kamo ka scene daal diya..

Waiting for nxt update.

Rishrabh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Finally read all..  wow lata it's so so so good..  

I wanted this way the case should be.. hayee so good.  And Neil break down aww my baby 😭😭😭 I can't see him in pain.. nehi 😭😭 

Plz update soon.