Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

You add all the links of other pulavs in first page. 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zalima

chand family 

Sundar 

end mein grahan😈

Thanks zalima.. 🤗

Grahan ki band bajegi ab... 🤣

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

You add all the links of other pulavs in first page. 

Done....👍🏼

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you .That will help all ya .🤗

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

Thanks ya... 🤗

She will. Go away but usme Abbi time hai.... 😉

No one are able to tolerate her just like few around here 🤪

Edited by Krithzz - 4 years ago
Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

No one are able to tolerate her just like few around here 🤪

Today I just got irritated with her.... 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Mineilians here we go with part 3..❤️

Both Minni and Neil were shocked that NB called isha to patiala and she actually came... Neil Now had a fear that isha is up-to something big otherwise she will never listen to a random lady and come this far.... 

N. Isha listen... Agar NB ne bulaya bhi hai to u need not have to come ok... I will come to Delhi then we can talk. 

NB. Nahi Neil, Maine use isliye bulaya taki tum dono baat kar sako... 

M. Ek baar pooch lete dadi amma Neil se use bulane se pehle... 

NB. Itna to haq hai mera ki main iska acha soch sakti hoon... 

N. Haa haq hai NB par... 

NB. Par War kuch nahi, baat kar aur khatam kar nigode... Atet se peecha chutega to hi to aage bhadhega tu... 

I. Excuse me,  ateet and all hmm,  look Neil I have made it clear that what all I need in exchange of giving u the divorce.  Wo sab dedo I will leave u... 

N. Sab kuch lelo isha,  but don't snatch my daughter.. At least kia se Milne ka haq do mujhe... 

I. Look Neil I won't change my clauses... Of u agree let me know. 

N. Maine kaha tha na NB koi fayda nahi hai.... 

NB was sad that her attempt failed... 

NB. Isha... 

N. Nahi NB aap kuch nahi bilengi... Agar usne kuch ulta seedha bola to meres aapa kho jayega... 

I. Fine, so u dint have anything to say then. Will meet in a week. Kya Karna hai bata Dena. 

Isha was happy that she won again on Neil... She was really successful in making him weak again... She gave winning smile and was leaving... She just took two steps and the thud... She was on floor... 

M. Oops.... Dhyan se... Warna aise girti rahengi.. 

I. How dare u... 

M. Me... What did I do... 

I. Time per rakha na mere per ke aage taki mean gir jau... 

M. U have mistaken isha, gire hue ko aur kitna giraungi mein. 

I.  U... 

Isha raised her hand to slap Minni but Minni caught hold of her hand... 

M. Don't u dare isha... Mera haath pada na to u can't bear it... Karate black belt hun... Ek do haddi aise HI tutengi.... So chup chap nikal lo... Aur haan is baar we will meet in court not at oberois... Kyunki Neil is gonna file a counter case in ur false allegations... Then uske baad to decide ho hi jayega ki kise kya milega... Haina... 

I. Oh so you're taking his decisions Now... Wow so jo Maine socha tha wahi hai tum dono ke beech... U know right it's not legal to have a relationship with a married man....kya kehte hai use.. 

N. Really isha.. It's u telling that who slept with other man being married to me.. 

I. Neil oberoi. 

N. Yes it's me.... What... Get out isha... Will meet u in the court. 

Isha have never seen him so confident in these five years... She just left from haveli... 

N. Minni u don't have to do all this... Dekha kaise baat karke gayi wo tumhe... 

M. Neil oberoi I have to do this... And I don't care wo kya sochti hai ya kehti hai... All I care is about u... And u have to fight for your rights... 

Neil could just nod to what Minni said. 

Guys that's it for today... Hope u liked it... If not feel free to throw eggs and tomatoes.... 

Mineil_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

Mineilians here we go with part 3..❤️

Both Minni and Neil were shocked that NB called isha to patiala and she actually came... Neil Now had a fear that isha is up-to something big otherwise she will never listen to a random lady and come this far.... 

N. Isha listen... Agar NB ne bulaya bhi hai to u need not have to come ok... I will come to Delhi then we can talk. 

NB. Nahi Neil, Maine use isliye bulaya taki tum dono baat kar sako... 

M. Ek baar pooch lete dadi amma Neil se use bulane se pehle... 

NB. Itna to haq hai mera ki main iska acha soch sakti hoon... 

N. Haa haq hai NB par... 

NB. Par War kuch nahi, baat kar aur khatam kar nigode... Atet se peecha chutega to hi to aage bhadhega tu... 

I. Excuse me,  ateet and all hmm,  look Neil I have made it clear that what all I need in exchange of giving u the divorce.  Wo sab dedo I will leave u... 

N. Sab kuch lelo isha,  but don't snatch my daughter.. At least kia se Milne ka haq do mujhe... 

I. Look Neil I won't change my clauses... Of u agree let me know. 

N. Maine kaha tha na NB koi fayda nahi hai.... 

NB was sad that her attempt failed... 

NB. Isha... 

N. Nahi NB aap kuch nahi bilengi... Agar usne kuch ulta seedha bola to meres aapa kho jayega... 

I. Fine, so u dint have anything to say then. Will meet in a week. Kya Karna hai bata Dena. 

Isha was happy that she won again on Neil... She was really successful in making him weak again... She gave winning smile and was leaving... She just took two steps and the thud... She was on floor... 

M. Oops.... Dhyan se... Warna aise girti rahengi.. 

I. How dare u... 

M. Me... What did I do... 

I. Time per rakha na mere per ke aage taki mean gir jau... 

M. U have mistaken isha, gire hue ko aur kitna giraungi mein. 

I.  U... 

Isha raised her hand to slap Minni but Minni caught hold of her hand... 

M. Don't u dare isha... Mera haath pada na to u can't bear it... Karate black belt hun... Ek do haddi aise HI tutengi.... So chup chap nikal lo... Aur haan is baar we will meet in court not at oberois... Kyunki Neil is gonna file a counter case in ur false allegations... Then uske baad to decide ho hi jayega ki kise kya milega... Haina... 

I. Oh so you're taking his decisions Now... Wow so jo Maine socha tha wahi hai tum dono ke beech... U know right it's not legal to have a relationship with a married man....kya kehte hai use.. 

N. Really isha.. It's u telling that who slept with other man being married to me.. 

I. Neil oberoi. 

N. Yes it's me.... What... Get out isha... Will meet u in the court. 

Isha have never seen him so confident in these five years... She just left from haveli... 

N. Minni u don't have to do all this... Dekha kaise baat karke gayi wo tumhe... 

M. Neil oberoi I have to do this... And I don't care wo kya sochti hai ya kehti hai... All I care is about u... And u have to fight for your rights... 

Neil could just nod to what Minni said. 

Guys that's it for today... Hope u liked it... If not feel free to throw eggs and tomatoes.... 

Isha ko giraya Mini ne. 😍😍😍

Sakshi_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome avni👏

Kya mast Isha giri🤣

I can imagine this too

Do write more please ❤️❤️

Mineil_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakshi2104