Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Puri duniya has confirmed k they are in a relationship and deeply in loVE

Solos phir bhi denial mein rahenge and SidNaaz fans ko phir bhi confirmation chahie hoga😆

hum bhi Sidnaz fans hain, we don’t need more confirmation, we just need their pics 

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BornHyper

Abhi it’s Sid-Naaz :: 0-1 ðŸ˜›

Haan we have to keep scores everyday.

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

hum bhi Sidnaz fans hain, we don’t need more confirmation, we just need their pics 

True😭 Thats the only thing I hate about this whole thing.. No pics😭

hav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

hotel bathroom won’t have those color clip hangers and she must have hung it since she came Back yesterday after the party! Even hotel bathroom interior was big different I feel!  Anyways I really don’t care as it doesn’t matter if it’s recorded or not recorded as they are together 😄

Even I feel it’s house bathroom...it doesn’t look bathroom interior ..they way sound in bg was coming sid maybe then it would be sids house ....coz hotel room had so many people ..they met just one day before janata curfew so they might have gone to their house by night even if it would be late ..I feel it’s house bathroom ..

But I want to point out one thing she is looking so beautiful..and hot too ...my wild imagination is running feeling that she is with sid and it’s his room bathroom I feel 😉😉😉😘😘😘

Ashhima3 thumbnail

Look at this handles ig story and they will be the one doing photoshoot next month, couple photoshoot 

I don’t even want to say anything more ðŸ¤£

https://instagram.com/stories/merakibynehaahuja/2271268404690608157?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=8wia4rc4qy74

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kar_Nan

Lol I love the way u put fun and sarcasm in the same sentence 

You are not the first person who has told me I am sarcastic and it comes so naturally I don’t even realise it! And now I sort of get it coz if atleast a few people find it sarcastic it must be! But I almost always just say the truth and that is what baffles me- that is how my head runs and I just type that! 😆I had a real bad 7 days prior to and 24 hours after MSK finale and then I had to take some cold showers and recalibrate myself and ask myself what the shit I was doing and I genuinely had to let go of my expectations from Sidharth! Who am I to expect from him? Who is Sana of mine that I should expect Sidharth to do for her whatever I expect of him?! ðŸ˜† That helped me cross the bridge. I am aware I might retrack a couple of steps every now and then, but hopefully, will never push myself to that extent. 

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Going by what fifi hinted , i feel sidnaaz hv been offered many projects together ..so they r trying not to over expose themselves with public appearances bec then there wont b any curiosity left when they appear in a project together and it will flop then but if they dont appear much togethef then people will eagerly wait to get their glimpse together in next project ..Thats what i could get from fifi ka videos ..its a planned strategy ..

Ashhima3 thumbnail

What exactly are they planning to do with those pics? 🙄 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Look at this handles ig story and they will be the one doing photoshoot next month, couple photoshoot 

https://instagram.com/stories/merakibynehaahuja/2271268404690608157?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=8wia4rc4qy74

I wouldn't be surprised if people ask this handle about their love being one-sided, two-sided or three-dimensional as well😆

iram510 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

kuch tou hai or else y would they promote them like this