Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Shehbaz hasn't said a word though.. even during the live, he was careful to not show Sid's face.. Had Sid not spoken up, his presence wouldn;t have gotten attention

Fifi I think has the go ahead from Sid.. No way did Sid not know about the viral video and yet chose to record that video message with Fifi with Veham running in background.. It all happened with his approval so no point blaming anyone to be honest

I think fifi was threatened by solos in regard to his MV or Sid’s projects if not it’s impossible that fifi would talk scoot work in the next video 

Indibandi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rabzonedge

Ab solos hamari bajayenge ... itna delusional solos dekha nhi kabhi..last me Fifi jo bole wo sahi hai ...ye BB se kam thode hai ...wahi chal ra daily excitement phir down ...n repeat..ye sidnaaz world hai sab manzoor hai 🥳

It's ok Rabz...achcha hua this happened varna jaise Asim walon ne himanshi ke chakkar mein chodd diya hai...yahan bhi ho jaata...and timing wrong ho jaati...we need everyone to make it a hit 

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Arre yaar, chod na. Watch and enjoy them without expectations. I crossed that bridge and went DDLJ with not Sana but Sidharth in my head- jaa Sidharth jaa... jee le apna zindagi! 😆Do whatever you want to do with your wife  life 🤣 Take all the time you want! We know what we know and we have a life to live too! 🤷‍♀️

Lol I love the way u put fun and sarcasm in the same sentence 

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

My question for Sid - Aapka naam Sidharth kaise para ? Kisne rakha ? Aapko aapke chehre par sabse pasand kya hai ? Aapko jab chot lagta hai tab aap kya karte hai ? Mere questions aapko kaise lage ? Ek baar mera naam lijiye jahan underscore nhi h udar bhi laga dijiye plz .. 

My question for Shehnaaz - aap aaj kitna baje so ke uthi ? Uth ke dance kiya ? Pani piya ? Khana khaya ? Kya khaya ? Itna kyu khaya isse kam kyu nhi khaya ? Ek baar mera naam lijiye aur plz ek baar haaye rabba bol ke dikhaiye .. 

Last me I will say aap dono ka song superhit hoga hope aap log embarrass nhi huye .. orders they so maine non-embarrassing questionnaires select kiye.. Twitter par aap dono ke self proclaimed mummy daddy hai .. kitne lucky ho aap dono ..🤪

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

I think Fifi ka 2nd video is more of a traffic control so that in tomorrow's live everyone dont start questioning when will they get married instead of asking about the music video because then the whole situation gets diverted fm the music video and becomes more about sidnaaz dating/marriage talks which professionally wont go down well with darshan or punit ..

So fifi made it clear that if u want to see sidnaaz in more professional projects together then just hold on 😆..Dont get them married abhi se when they r in demand..give it a year..Fifi indirectly ended up saying they r doing more projects together as people want to see them together onscreen but if u want to see them in more projects then apne excitement par thoda control rakho bec sab kuch personal poocha jayega toh professional offers milna mushkil ho jayega ...

Chronology ko samjho 🤣

Edited by jyoti06 - 4 years ago

Well Fifi said what he had to say .. it was all planned by Sid .. He is too shana .. he knows Fifi uski aag me roti see raha hai so called him over .. too Indirectly confirm his relationship with sana .. shehbaz video leaked the story .. that is why Sid came on record with Fifi ..I don’t understand how could sid solo fans think that sana will meet Fifi on her own in such an informal setting without Sid ..🤦‍♀️

I personally find sana washroom  clip too endearing.. and Sneaky Shuks has sneakily posted his voice there .. He knew his girl is posting a video in a sexy attire so wanted to put his mark there .. that hello that’s my washroom from where my girl is posting .. and I am waiting outside .. think what you want to think and don’t disturb ..

Aunty ji toh ab live big boss dekhengi ..

I cannot think of Fifi at this point ..

Ashhima3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

When a toddler used to run escaping its mom’s clutches without clothes, saying ‘puppy puppy shame shame’ 😕used to be a thing a generation back. Why do I feel like saying this to solos now? 🤔 I am not even sure why I feel like saying so! 😆

if solos only play it’s good, but they cross lines while doing so, imagine threatening that we will make sure Sana is out of Sid’s life and we will email and I m sure such threats went to fifi too and he exactly didn’t friendzone them! But spoke smartly! But that’s enough for solos 

I think even fifi didn’t want to spoil tomorrow’s MV thing due to solo threats so he tried to do damage control 

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indibandi20

It's ok Rabz...achcha hua this happened varna jaise Asim walon ne himanshi ke chakkar mein chodd diya hai...yahan bhi ho jaata...and timing wrong ho jaati...we need everyone to make it a hit 

Absolutely . Sinaaz fans knw they are together . Let them come out in open with that . sid will handle it well . 

Rest all around  them need to calm down . 

One wrong move can cost a lot . Let projects come out . AUtomatically many will become sidnaaz fans .

Right now sidharth needs huge support . From one and all . Online business is not easy . 

WHat has made me very happy is sid's insta followers since yesterday night are increasing at great speed . His average was 10.000 per day . But in last hour ve seen almost 1500 new followers . Good sign . 

Edited by Meenakshi-rg - 4 years ago
-Bleeeh- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

My question to SidNaaz - How does it feel to have so many self-proclaimed parents everywhere? And how does it feel to have your life, your dating choices and your professional choices being controlled by them? 🤬

Ques to Sid - Sid, how many wives do you wanna keep? There are several Mayas waiting out there who are already married to you in their head. ❤️

Ashhima3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

I think Fifi ka 2nd video is more of a traffic control so that in tomorrow's live everyone dont start questioning when will they get married instead of asking about the music video because then the whole situation gets diverted fm the music video and becomes more about sidnaaz dating/marriage talks which professionally wont go down well with darshan or punit ..

So fifi made it clear that if u want to see sidnaaz in more professional projects together then just hold on 😆..Dont get them married abhi se when they r in demand..give it a year..Fifi indirectly ended up saying they r doing more projects together as people want to see them together onscreen but if u want to see them in more projects then apne excitement par thoda control rakho bec sab kuch personal poocha jayega toh professional offers milna mushkil ho jayega ...

Chronology ko samjho 🤣

yep he didn’t friend zone actually 🤣 but yeah kind of relief to solos and probably to fifi too! That guy is trying to build his channel and solos are busy bajaoing him