Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Whenever they come online it's on facebook and the people on fb actually aren't active. 

I would even like some more interviews but it's little difficult bcoz they are shooting in Bhopal and interviewers have to come from Mumbai to Bhopal or atleast employ people in Bhopal.

Yeah that's one thing that really sucks about them shooting in Bhopal. I wonder where they will shoot post-leap!

Omg lol who uses FB live??? I want them to both do the instagram live together so bad rn ðŸ˜­ there's an option where two people can join and stream live together. I've seen so many celebs do that

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: alina.b

Yeah that's one thing that really sucks about them shooting in Bhopal. I wonder where they will shoot post-leap!

I have the same question where will they shoot post-leap?

Omg lol who uses FB live??? I want them to both do the instagram live together so bad rn ðŸ˜­ there's an option where two people can join and stream live together. I've seen so many celebs do that

The official page of the show had posted some videos from their fb live vids😭

Yup... they can come live together. Mostly cricketers and youtubers are doing it at present wish they join the bandwagon.

@bold

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Whenever they come online it's on facebook and the people on fb actually aren't active. 

I would even like some more interviews but it's little difficult bcoz they are shooting in Bhopal and interviewers have to come from Mumbai to Bhopal or atleast employ people in Bhopal.

i wonder if they are still going to shoot in bhopal bc I've seen that ppl should outside for few episodes then come back to Mumbai for the latter episodes..

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

yeah that would be nice ...or a live stream of whats happening on the sets

alina.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

i wonder if they are still going to shoot in bhopal bc I've seen that ppl should outside for few episodes then come back to Mumbai for the latter episodes..

I think they plan to shoot all of pre-leap in bhopal because that is very the set and the school is. The team is very keen on keeping it real. 

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

I read it somewhere that they are going to shoot the whole show in Bhopal. Don't know how are they going to shoot army sequences.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

I think they plan to shoot all of pre-leap in bhopal because that is very the set and the school is. The team is very keen on keeping it real. 

hmm, then i wonder if the post leap is most likely on the outskirts of Mumbai most likely...like lonavla or something hilly ...

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

hmm, then i wonder if the post leap is most likely on the outskirts of Mumbai most likely...like lonavla or something hilly ...

Lonavla would be awesome

alina.b thumbnail

I read it somewhere that they are going to shoot the whole show in Bhopal. Don't know how are they going to shoot army sequences.

Bhopal has lots of land and very little population so there would be a lot of open space to shoot army sequences. I read that the show is only supposed to be 262 episodes which isn't a lot. But, I'm glad they are making it a finite series so they don't ruin the story/ending. I just hope the ending isn't abrupt like EDKV1...they deserved a better ending. I was so disappointed to see Shraman have a court marriage instead of an actual one ðŸ˜­

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Bhopal has lots of land and very little population so there would be a lot of open space to shoot army sequences. I read that the show is only supposed to be 262 episodes which isn't a lot. But, I'm glad they are making it a finite series so they don't ruin the story/ending. I just hope the ending isn't abrupt like EDKV1...they deserved a better ending. I was so disappointed to see Shraman have a court marriage instead of an actual one ðŸ˜­

I am good even if they just show scenic bhopal. I too read that it only consists of 262 epi hence no dragging. I am happy with it as long as Sony allows it to complete these episode unlike the previous two shows of the makers. I too hope that they don't end it abruptly. Edkv1 deserved a good wedding, proposal, Ramnath's guilt, etc but sony and trp made the show crash down. Fingers crossed this time.