Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Feel free to use (Kanikka Kapur)

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wow Meena! This is so pretty...I love the coloring. It has a very "soft" feel to it...It give very calm and gentle vibes! ❤️ I like it! Nice job 👍🏼

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

thank you alina 😊

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGsBme69yAM

Credit: Shweta Haldunia from YT

LOL This song made me realize that Shravan looks at Suman the same way Ram (SRK) looked at Ms. Chandni (Sushmita) 😆 Mohit even said that he was a SRK fan so maybe he took inspiration from him. Now, I'm doubting myself too....maybe I'm secretly a SRK fan...I've literally seen all his movies 🤣 But, Main Hoon Naa was definitely one of my favorite ones....unfortunately, I was under the impression that's how college actually was like...no doubt I was disappointed later when I actually went to college 

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

TFS Alina

Such a cute VM❤️

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: alina.b

LOL This song made me realize that Shravan looks at Suman the same way Ram (SRK) looked at Ms. Chandni (Sushmita) 😆 Mohit even said that he was a SRK fan so maybe he took inspiration from him. Now, I'm doubting myself too....maybe I'm secretly a SRK fan...I've literally seen all his movies 🤣 But, Main Hoon Naa was definitely one of my favorite ones....unfortunately, I was under the impression that's how college actually was like...no doubt I was disappointed later when I actually went to college 

😆😆 That's hilarious and very creative! Nicely edited too!

Thanks for sharing!

P.S I remember liking Main Hoon Na too😆

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

awesome work

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Nice vm! TFS!❤️

Isa will kill you if you are a SRK fan🤣

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Nice vm! TFS!❤️

Isa will kill you if you are a SRK fan🤣

Lavy you're here?!😲

In all seriousness Srk wasn't that bad compared to the current lot😆 He had good songs filmed on him😆

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bucky

Lavy you're here?!😲

In all seriousness Srk wasn't that bad compared to the current lot😆 He had good songs filmed on him😆

Yup! Visited the MF for some time!

Yes... SRK was very good compared to the pack of nepotism😆