Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Mini is disgusting to another level man!!

Doing this to a kid, mini herself should have helped her out but this girl lacks basic humanity😡 if she had helped bondita in this she would have won my heart, but this lady brings the problem infront of everyone to insult and humiliate bondita😕

Why is bondu wearing that plane saree??😔

Poor girl , someone please help her out. Ani you better be calm with her and stand up for her. Looking at ani's expressions i guess he is feeling bad for her and help her out

bhshre95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

You are welcome dear 😊

Think mini had created such scene!!!

Yup it's hard for a kid to go through such things...Ani will take stand for her surely!!

He has to😡 otherwise ani will totally fall in my eyes. And mini, no words for her😡 plotting against a small kid who trusts you so much is unforgivable and i wish anirudh sees this face of her soon

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bhshre95

He has to😡 otherwise ani will totally fall in my eyes. And mini, no words for her😡 plotting against a small kid who trusts you so much is unforgivable and i wish anirudh sees this face of her soon

Anirudh rules that house ..he always has the final decision..even though trilochan kaka and his father make a noise..he usually still gets his way. So he’ll get bondita out of this. He’ll probably get her some help from a doctor so she’ll stop wetting the bed. And as for saudamini I think. Eventually Anirudh will discover that she’s plotting against bondita and he’ll ask her to stay away from their life..

mannu_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lets see how ani finds a solution for this problem.. boni 😭 mini has crossed her limits now😡.. but m sure our boni will stand up again whenever somebody will push her down!👍🏼 

Maybe ani will leave d mansion along with boni for a new home😆 all d problems will b solved at once🤣..

bhshre95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mannu_123

Lets see how ani finds a solution for this problem.. boni 😭 mini has crossed her limits now😡.. but m sure our boni will stand up again whenever somebody will push her down!👍🏼 

Maybe ani will leave d mansion along with boni for a new home😆 all d problems will b solved at once🤣..

@bold- so true Rudhita moving out is the solution to all the problems in this show🤣

I wish ani bole- agar bondita nai reh sakti yahan toh main bhi chala jaunga uske saath

bhshre95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Anirudh rules that house ..he always has the final decision..even though trilochan kaka and his father make a noise..he usually still gets his way. So he’ll get bondita out of this. He’ll probably get her some help from a doctor so she’ll stop wetting the bed. And as for saudamini I think. Eventually Anirudh will discover that she’s plotting against bondita and he’ll ask her to stay away from their life..

to

Yup he usually gets his way, but he has to feel like supporting bondita for that, if ani decides to support her there is no problem at all, he will definitely do whatever he can to get bondu out of trouble.

But the problem is sometimes he is quite unpredictable especially when ani is in his house near mini😡 and he hates uncleanliness, so don't know how he will react. I hope he stands up for bondu as he himself has admitted many times that she is just a kid

mannu_123 thumbnail

@bold- so true Rudhita moving out is the solution to all the problems in this show🤣

I wish ani bole- agar bondita nai reh sakti yahan toh main bhi chala jaunga uske saath

Yup I guess if this happens maybe d educating track might also start.. but i do not think d family leaving track will come this soon🤔

But sth huge will happen soon👍🏼

Edited by mannu_123 - 4 years ago
--Lalz-- thumbnail

Ani will help  her sure!! But I wanna know how he handles the situations!!

I hope he goes out of his house 😔 but it won't happen soon!! Atleast I want him to know that mini is behind all these drama!!

paytonlee123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mannu_123

I already see mini with her binoculars hiding behind a bush near their house smiley36

paytonlee123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

Ani will help  her sure!! But I wanna know how he handles the situations!!

I hope he goes out of his house 😔 but it won't happen soon!! Atleast I want him to know that mini is behind all these drama!!

I'm going to trust the writers. I loved how they handled the bad/good touch and how they convinced bondita to go without her mom.