Why Raja is getting affected ?

Padosan12 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I m still mad at him how he is not supporting her nor he is listening .But why the hell you are protecting her ?? He is the one who has failed the moti mota plans ...At last he is doing what rani wanted ! 

That road episode when she said she is not gonna listen to him . He still stay with her not one but 2 days and he asked the members to go away ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rotiboy45 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padosan12

I m still mad at him how he is not supporting her nor he is listening .But why the hell you are protecting her ?? He is the one who has failed the moti mota plans ...At last he is doing what rani wanted ! 

That road episode when she said she is not gonna listen to him . He still stay with her not one but 2 days and he asked the members to go away ...

Raja is confusing, it leads us back into the assumption again that..

Raja is possibly pretending and already knows truth, he knows Rani is right already so is protecting her but not listening so truth doesn't get revealed and he doesn't want to create rift in all Reshamiya family

EDIT : just watched today's episode and precap, and raja is really confusing indeed and I can't believe the decisions he is making, It really feels like he is pretending/acting and putting on a naataak.

Edited by Rotiboy45 - 4 years ago
Padosan12 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rotiboy45

Raja is confusing, it leads us back into the assumption again that..

Raja is possibly pretending and already knows truth, he knows Rani is right already so is protecting her but not listening so truth doesn't get revealed and he doesn't want to create rift in all Reshamiya family

EDIT : just watched today's episode and precap, and raja is really confusing indeed and I can't believe the decisions he is making, It really feels like he is pretending/acting and putting on a naataak.

Actually yes , I m getting confused too regarding his behaviour . He is protecting her like anything and he is the one who is failing all plans of mota moti. 

Rotiboy45 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padosan12

Actually yes , I m getting confused too regarding his behaviour . He is protecting her like anything and he is the one who is failing all plans of mota moti. 

Yes, I think raja has a plan.mm or he just is unaware of Moti mummy and mota papa evil plans