Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: bhshre95

True❤️ she will do what she has to/ or what is right whether ani likes it or not. Not for show off like mini, who just says all things to impress ani. Thats what i want, bondita without putting any effort will unknowingly impress ani, and mini even after all her drama, will never have him

point. 👏

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

Cos aaj we didn't mind mini much 😆

Today's episode was very balanced😳 makers should strive to have episodes like these. Today also mini was there but it didn't irritate the hell out of me. It was more funny with her sundarta rant😆 

If she maintains diatance with ani i will be neutral about her.

In any case the episodes should have a balance of positivity negativity and humour, today's epi had that

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: --Lalz--

Bon will be.. yours stars were good that we destinly got married 😉 warna aapki pasand toh mini nikli 🤣

No but seriously. Ani ke bhagya ache the. Mini se Bach Gaya. Warna socho bechare ka kya hota. 🤣

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Today's episode was very balanced😳 makers should strive to have episodes like these. Today also mini was there but it didn't irritate the hell out of me. It was more funny with her sundarta rant😆 

In any case the episodes should have a balance of positivity negativity and humour, today's epi had that

Do din ke Mini wale overdose ka medication tha aaj ka epi.. 😎

Sujz thumbnail

i watched that ani boni scene

goshhhhh it was sooooo funny and cuteness overloaded

ani's expressions and boni giving him back

🤣

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Yup today's epi were balanced 😊

And we are not getting irritated by mini actually..

We are getting irritated with Ani and mini scenes

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: merryyura

No but seriously. Ani ke bhagya ache the. Mini se Bach Gaya. Warna socho bechare ka kya hota. 🤣

Lol 🤣 

bhshre95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujz

i watched that ani boni scene

goshhhhh it was sooooo funny and cuteness overloaded

ani's expressions and boni giving him back

🤣

🤣 yup very funny. And ani got a new name- rakshas babu🤣

Ani needs someone like bondu who is of his takkar and not dumbo mini who does nothing but sundarta ki rant

Sujz thumbnail

🤣 yup very funny. And ani got a new name- rakshas babu🤣

Ani needs someone like bondu who is of his takkar and not dumbo mini who does nothing but sundarta ki rant

exactly..!!
not being a pedo but i liked how he reacted after that loud af scream

the way he glared at her🤣

and then how hard he tried to scold and then cover up, he knew he was being unreasonable. somehow trying to show he wasn't scared and it was her mistake. bondita bhi kam hai kya humri😎

bhshre95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujz

exactly..!!
not being a pedo but i liked how he reacted after that loud af scream

the way he glared at her🤣

and then how hard he tried to scold and then cover up, he knew he was being unreasonable. somehow trying to show he wasn't scared and it was her mistake. bondita bhi kam hai kya humri😎

@ bold-That was really 🤣