Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Tri kaka is too funny, lakadbhagga le gaya kya kapde? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Damn he's my favourite character even though he is grey shaded, I like this character very much. I am a dark person and I love dark plots. I want a really juicy track about his past. 

I wonder why Biraj listens to surmani so much. She can just tell this to her husband and family in private. Women didn't have property rights back then. So why surmani thinks she is capable of throwing them out of the house . Sometimes ,no , many times I find this show very illogical but hey all itv shows are illogical even historicals.

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: paytonlee123

remember that widow who got scolded by kaka. I think ani will bring her to take care of bondita once he finds out about the bed wetting problem.. just a prediction.

I think she lives in their home only. But he may ask her to take care of banu. Bass mini ko na Dede ye responsibility. I just hope he handles this issue sensitively without being rude to bondita

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kaede

Tri kaka is too funny, lakadbhagga le gaya kya kapde? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Damn he's my favourite character even though he is grey shaded, I like this character very much. I am a dark person and I love dark plots. I want a really juicy track about his past. 

I wonder why Biraj listens to surmani so much. She can just tell this to her husband and family in private. Women didn't have property rights back then. So why surmani thinks she is capable of throwing them out of the house . Sometimes ,no , many times I find this show very illogical but hey all itv shows are illogical even historicals.

Maybe biraj doesn't know women don't have property rights🤣