Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

She's at fault for not following self quarantine protocol.

Govt is to blame for not testing properly.

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

My parents live in the same are as hers in Lucknow. Now I'm worried sick. I can ask them to stay at home but there are maids, security guards, and other people who might have come in contact with this woman (who apparently threw a party after coming back). This is gonna spread so badly, can't believe people can be so careless. I'm hoping the Yogi government files a case on her and her family and teaches them a lesson. No party is worth getting someone else terminally sick.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KootyPai

She apparently hid in the washroom of airport and sneaked out from there..Moron

Why would anyone do that😲

Ok understood that she doesn't care about the world..but doesn't care about herself too?

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: roni_berna

She herself admits that she got the virus symptoms 4 days ago and still attended parties the same day ðŸ¤¢

There were parties to attend to? Aren't people told to avoid gatherings?

The loser is completey avoiding or denying the party thing which was revealed. Shameless women putting around 2000 people in risk which will further put whole city at risk. Pm is having meeting with cms, i think some strict measures like jailing if there is party or something will be put out.

Originally posted by: ponymo

She's at fault for not following self quarantine protocol.

Govt is to blame for not testing properly.

Indian govt has done splendid job at controlling it compared to west but problem is indians and their irresponsible attitude. In democracy, you have right but as duties as well. She came from london and should have kept herself isolated.  If govt becomes strict, you all will say how they have become undemocratic. Take one stand atleast. People are partying even knowing how serious it is. I hope govt put such people in jail and people like you will call it  undemocratic

Pyaricetamol thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

Why would anyone do that😲

Ok understood that she doesn't care about the world..but doesn't care about herself too?

Who knows what was running in her mind when she was doing this shit. The damage is done now. 

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Kerala* govt is doing a splendid job, not Indian govt. The fact that she could avoid testing from a high profile place like international arrivals goes to show how poor the govt is at even screening passengers. If she was indeed tested at the airport and was undetected, again it shows the shoddy nature of the testing.

Kanika only deserves blame for not isolating herself. Rest of the blame is on the govt.

BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

This could be big embarrassment for govt as dushyant singh and former rajasthan cm attended the party now if he tests positive then it could be serious as he attended lok sabha and met president after that