Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padosan12 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MandyTheBlogger

Him protecting rani,, is just his care and soft corner that he already have for her. But that doesn't prove he knows the truth. If he knows he wouldn't just say go away and give away his property rights to his motta papa. He would have done it even if noone asks for it. But this he is doing just to show rani that if you again come in between i willl do this sort.

Just to show rani ? I don't think so tbh he know something because he has been protecting since the beginning of this drama , when she asked him to thrown her out he didn't did , and most importantly he is doing totally opposite of what moti mota wants ! He slept with her for 2 days , why he is showing care nature to her ? If he doesn't want to support her !.. I must say makers have messed up the story line don't know how much they are going to drag it 

Rotiboy45 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padosan12

Just to show rani ? I don't think so tbh he know something because he has been protecting since the beginning of this drama , when she asked him to thrown her out he didn't did , and most importantly he is doing totally opposite of what moti mota wants ! He slept with her for 2 days , why he is showing care nature to her ? If he doesn't want to support her !.. I must say makers have messed up the story line don't know how much they are going to drag it 

Maybe they will have that climax episode where everything happens.

Truth is revealed or possibly a plot twist? 

Like the lottery episode where raja and Rani suddenly start lying.

Padosan12 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rotiboy45

Maybe they will have that climax episode where everything happens.

Truth is revealed or possibly a plot twist? 

Like the lottery episode where raja and Rani suddenly start lying.

We have to wait I guess... But it's definitely that raja behavior is not in against of her ...