I think raja know truth but is acting!

Posted: 4 years ago

I thought about this too yesterday, it is a possibility and is the type of action Raja would take.

If truth gets revealed then whole family will be against each other. Raja doesn't want it to happen.

We will see what happens!

If Raja already knows the truth, then he could confide in Rani and tell her to do the same as he is doing. Since he truly loves Rani, why would he give up on her just because she knows the truth now.

I don't think Raja has any clue about the evilness of his mota pappa and moti mummy.

Originally posted by swagetLOL

We will see, he is being portrayed as idiot right now, don't know what he will do next. maybe he's got a plan or is just a bewakoof

raja is just clue less ..he hasn’t seen the evil side of Mota baba ..he only sees the love that Mota baba shows him,..we know it’s false but he doesn’t . Even rajas mom believes that mota baba is good .. because Mota baba is so good in his evil plans,..So ranis words don’t matter ,.she will have to expose them in the act ..then he’ll believe her. 

Originally posted by Indira1211

raja is just clue less ..he hasn’t seen the evil side of Mota baba ..he only sees the love that Mota baba shows him,..we know it’s false but he doesn’t . Even rajas mom believes that mota baba is good .. because Mota baba is so good in his evil plans,..So ranis words don’t matter ,.she will have to expose them in the act ..then he’ll believe her. 

Yes then he will sing ban ja tu meri rani mehal bana dunga ..o meri rani rani 

Originally posted by Padosan12

🤣lol

Maybe after he gets over the shock he will receive after learning truth

Originally posted by SanayaK

If Raja already knows the truth, then he could confide in Rani and tell her to do the same as he is doing. Since he truly loves Rani, why would he give up on her just because she knows the truth now.

I don't think Raja has any clue about the evilness of his mota pappa and moti mummy.

I agree with you. I don't feel like Raja has any clue about the truth..

Originally posted by MandyTheBlogger

I agree with you. I don't feel like Raja has any clue about the truth..

Then why he is protecting her ? He is asking her again and again to go away ..

yes lol...but once she exposes them,..they will probably have to move out ...they all can’t continue staying in the same house  🤔

Originally posted by Indira1211

yes lol...but once she exposes them,..they will probably have to move out ...they all can’t continue staying in the same house  🤔

Yess ...

Then why he is protecting her ? He is asking her again and again to go away ..

Him protecting rani,, is just his care and soft corner that he already have for her. But that doesn't prove he knows the truth. If he knows he wouldn't just say go away and give away his property rights to his motta papa. He would have done it even if noone asks for it. But this he is doing just to show rani that if you again come in between i willl do this sort.