Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: cassiop

One thing I can say with great confidence, even then she will not fail to entertain with her wide range of expressions and solid acting skills. 

I mean Komolika's character has entire Basu clan under her control and even made Bajaj uncomfortable, that says something about her. Wo sabse sahi bandi hai filhaal show mein. I won't be surprised agar a good part of audience starts rooting for her when she stands against Prerna.

I love watching Pre and Komo ... 

Bring it on Creatives πŸ‘πŸΌ

cassiop thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I love watching Pre and Komo ... 

Bring it on Creatives πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yeah. Let a biz rivalry begin between these two. If creatives don't turn into another killing spree like last track, there face off as biz rivals will be entertaining. But hamare mahan cvs thoda dimaag laga le bas. πŸ˜†

Gigiri thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I cant wait to see Komo 's face whennshe has to be answerable to Pre !!! Take her permissions etc 

Yes. I also wait to see how Prerna commands to Komolika and how Komolika bears the burden. I want to see Komolika and Basu family live in a small house where Sharma family lived and BB is sold out by an auction.  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Anurag will find a job in other reputed firm or Prerna's group of companies.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: masdhu

Yes. I also wait to see how Prerna commands to Komolika and how Komolika bears the burden. I want to see Komolika and Basu family live in a small house where Sharma family lived and BB is sold out by an auction.  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Anurag will find a job in other reputed firm or Prerna's group of companies.

Just a scene  of Pre threatening to show Komo and Ron their place has made us dream of AnuKomRon working under BOSS   Pre 

Am looking forward too 

Gigiri thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Just a scene  of Pre threatening to show Komo and Ron their place has made us dream of AnuKomRon working under BOSS   Pre 

Am looking forward too 

The scene will be hilarious. Prerna is (BOSS) employer and AnuKomRonNivi are employees. AnuPre's eyelock and Prerna's expressions of revenge. πŸ˜ƒβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ Wait to watch.

I feel one day Prerna will handover all BASU business to Anurag and go back to London with Kuki and Sneha. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: masdhu

The scene will be hilarious. Prerna is (BOSS) employer and AnuKomRonNivi are employees. AnuPre's eyelock and Prerna's expressions of revenge. πŸ˜ƒβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ Wait to watch.

I feel one day Prerna will handover all BASU business to Anurag and go back to London with Kuki and Sneha. 

Even after that KoMoNi will continue to haye Pre πŸ˜”and Anu will continue to dream of Pre