Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: dahibhalle

Couldn't agree more- when it comes to songs, it's the singer and the lyricist who are numero uno and then  the person who conceptualised the MV and then the actors in the MV .

It will be interesting to see who will accept the blame if the song turns out to be a damp squib😆

Totally. How did I forget the lyricist ?!!

Lyricist I believe are the least credited ....when in reality they play a huge part in the song being hit. 

Since it's a music video......the whole burden of it being lies on the fans shoulders and dts what the makers are banking upon . There is no other scale for assessing its success. So undoubtedly it's will be made a success by fans and will be enjoyed by the fans. It's actually funny in its own way.

WhtsinAname thumbnail

Originally posted by: dahibhalle

Have not seen the billboards but saw on twitter folks making plans to make multiple id's for youtube to like the song and there is an impressive, almost  military precision to the way the fans are going about planning to make this song popular😆

I hope the song is worth this hype.

Yeah ....you got to appreciate the dedication . The planning and the work to make it a hit is impressive.

About the billboard.....I saw some fanclub had put up a pic of the billboard. No idea where it is or if it's real or not. I saw people distribution posters too. Reminded me of Juhi Chawla who had done the same in person for her first movie . How times hv changed .

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Has Sid declared his love for Sana now?😆 MSK is over. So nothing is stopping him.

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

Has Sid declared his love for Sana now?😆 MSK is over. So nothing is stopping him.

Iska jawab tum sidnazz fans or youtube channel , jo sidnazz ki har new de rahe hai , unse pucho ðŸ¤£

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aparnauma

I think it's SidNaaz fans who are hyping up the song more than Shukla fans.If this becomes hit they think it will open to more SidNaaz collaboration in future.

Shukla fans who have been with him all through these years don't really care who stars opposite him. They will watch it for him.

For SG this may be important because if this becomes a hit she will get more projects opposite Shukla and that means more exposure to non punjabi audience.

Don't think SG will change at all. She was making fun of HK yet again imitating her latest song on national Television. Her solo also released at about the same time as HK's but HK's song got almost double the views when compared with her sidewalk.

Trust me most of sidhearts hate Sana 2 core , they can ship him with anyone but not shehnaaz. That's why they started they seperate post 

Sidnaaz fans r more of shehnaaz than sid.

As d video voice is male so more credit will be given 2 darshan & Siddhart , I guess Sana is just a second artist

Daylight thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Iska jawab tum sidnazz fans or youtube channel , jo sidnazz ki har new de rahe hai , unse pucho ðŸ¤£

These shippers are totally mad. I have never seen any fandom like that. I just read a tweet saying sana and sid met panditji/prem jyotshi and asked him perfect time to come live and declare their love on sm🤪

Edited by Mithu_x - 4 years ago
CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

Shukla ji was captured chilling pilling with Sana, Shehbaaz, Fifi, Kaushal (Shukla's friend) and Sana's PR in her hotel room...Sidnaaz are doing a couple photoshoot together...so maybe they are together...maybe not...

WhtsinAname thumbnail

Originally posted by: CaptiveFreedom

Shukla ji was captured chilling pilling with Sana, Shehbaaz, Fifi, Kaushal (Shukla's friend) and Sana's PR in her hotel room...Sidnaaz are doing a couple photoshoot together...so maybe they are together...maybe not...

I didn't see Shukla's face in the video but people claim its his voice. So might be I don't know. Can you tell me who the person was next to him on the bed though ??? Seemed like a girl to me ( the hands and all . I might be wrong ) and it wasn't Sana😕. 

Also Shukla Ji still has his belly after all those gym sessions😆

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Trust me most of sidhearts hate Sana 2 core , they can ship him with anyone but not shehnaaz. That's why they started they seperate post 

As d video voice is male so more credit will be given 2 darshan & Siddhart , I guess Sana is just a second artist

This SidNaaz kind of madness happened with Shukla before too with another actress.Sadly that young actress is no more may her soul RIP. Thankfully linking Shukla with that particular actress didn't do much damage to either of them.

Sana knows that most of her fans are from this SidNaaz segment and so she is clinging to SidNaaz tag.

If she was really into him she will not tell her fans to go and ask Shukla to marry her even if it is some joke.She wants to keep the madness alive.

Had MSK been hit she would have dropped SidNaaz tag.

dahibhalle thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

@ bold- the producer of the MV is Sana's manager so I somehow doubt she will have lesser importance than Sid par dil ko behlane ke liye yeh khayal accha hai😆

A lot of Sans fans like me did ship Sidnaaz once but once we realised how awful Sid and his fandom were, we all stopped shipping them together.

In fact, as I have said before, Sid and his fans both used Sana to soften the image of their vile and violent Kabir Singh so it makes more sense that Sid fans are more into Sidnaaz than Sana fans.